It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lesson in Jumping to Conclusions (the Trayvon Martin shooting)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

The officer I spoke to, states that the Department did NOT release a report to the Miami Herald, so how did they get it, is the report even real?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Awwwww BH has a lil' fella who thinks she needs someone to stand up for her.
Don't worry about BH. She and I can deal with each other just fine.
We've had YEARS and YEARS of practice.

Originally posted by Kali74

That source may not be as reliable as you hope it is.

EXCELLENT ... you both just proved my point again.
The 'facts' that are out there all clash with each other.
We don't know what the truth is. It's impossible for us to know.
The hype and spin is too deep and thick.
Thank you both for showing this to be true once again.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I'm not so sure people some of these people are interested in whether or not Zimmerman was attacked. It seems that many are of the opinion that he deserved to be assaulted, either because he is a racist, or because he followed Martin, or both, or some other reason. The consensus on the "Let's shoot Zimmerman in the face and urinate on his corpse before they have a chance to put him on trial" crowd seems to be that he should be punished regardless of what he did or did not do. If he attacked Martin, Zimmerman should be punished. If Martin attacked Zimmerman, Zimmerman should be punished.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
You are walking in a neighborhood you aren't normally in. A guy with a gun approaches you and asks you what you are doing? Do you attack him and try to take the gun away from him? No you do not, because you aren't that stupid, right? You might get shot, or otherwise injured. You don't know what this guy is thinking. A smart person would answer him politely and clear up any misunderstanding about your presence there.

So, why is the gun drawn/exposed if Zimmerman isn't at fault?

Oh, that's right, we aren't talking about Zimmerman! This is a scenario that you just made up to make it appear like Martin was being a 'thug' by attacking a man with a drawn/exposed weapon.

Once again, we DO NOT know if the gun was drawn, the evidence so far sugests it WASNT drawn.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Amazing logic there. We got Boondock Saint...er popsmayhem fanatically defending Zimmerman, posting "thug" pics generated from Stormfront members that aren't even really Trayvon Martin, denying that there's witnesses that claim it was Martin they heard crying out for help, that they saw Zimmerman on top of Martin's back after the gunshot. The ONLY person that claims Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman is Zimmerman. ONE witness says he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman...Boon....er pops won't even acknowledge any of that, but somehow he's not the problem, we are?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

it is sad to see someone
killed over being retarded.
TRAYvons death has used
his grave has been spit on, stepped on,
disrespected.
Of course they are going to rake in as
much money as they can.
I saw a promo from them on the news
they have a number you can txt to donate
20 bux lawyers are not cheap they are
trying to get funding. Moving on up to the east side.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Do not comment if you are not interested in reading what was written and why. It just makes you look ignorant.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Has anyone in the black community come out against the Black Panthers with reguard to capturing Zimmerman. Also, if they do catch him, will they treat him humanely or beat him to death or close to death before they turn him over to the police(if they do turn him over). And if they do turn him over, at this point wont he just be released again? If they beat him, will charges be filed against them? If they kill him will charges be filed?
edit on 28-3-2012 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Furbs

Awwwww BH has a lil' fella who thinks she needs someone to stand up for her.
Don't worry about BH. She and I can deal with each other just fine.
We've had YEARS and YEARS of practice.

I am not standing up for her as much as I am standing up for critical thinking and logical discourse. Again, you do not seem to understand what is going on, and I do not blame you.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by coop039
Has anyone in the black community come out against the Black Panthers with reguard to capturing Zimmerman. Also, if they do catch him, will they treat him humanely or beat him to death or close to death before they turn him over to the police(if they do turn him over). And if they do turn him over, at this point wont he just be released again? If they beat him, will charges be filed against them? If they kill him will charges be filed?

Yes. I have spoken with many within the black community (aka black people) that think its pretty stupid to be calling for the capture of Zimmerman. The people I have spoken with pretty much say the same thing. If the Black Panthers get ahold of him it is going the be WORSE for us.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The police dropped the ball BS, as a former police office I can tell you that after their intial investigation into a routine case they found no evidence to hold Zimmerman, nor did they find any evidence to send this matter to a grand jury. The State prosecutor found no substanial evidence in finding this shooting a homicide nor manslaughter.

It was only when the likes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Van Jones and other bottom feeders that both the police and the State officials went into a cover my ass mode to appease these bottom feeders because they were threatened with wholesale carnage and anarcht by a mob of other low lifes whom would and still my burn and loot the entire town.

Who is going to charge the New Black Panthers with instigating riots and Murder for hire as they have posted a reward for the death or capture of Zimmerman. Are we so afraid a white people to stand up and refute racism when it is being touted by Blacks. How about the arrest of Spike Lee for publishing the address of a Zimmerman who was an old couple in their 70's and are forced out of their home because of death threats and the nonstop barrage of hateful calls and vistors. The answer is nobody, If I were to show up with a group of my exmilitary pals all of which are heavily armed and legally so as to protect the rights of the civillains and their property, we would be at least quickly removed from the scene and possibly arrested.

Perhaps we need unity and we should start with white people. Let us not be afraid to speak honestly and tell them we are full of their SH*T, if equal rights are equal enough, if the game is not already been tilted enough in your favor too F'ing bad. Get a life, raise your kids, get a job, slavery ended along time ago. Let us join together with other minorities, blacks and hispanics etc that are just plain fed up with all this BS. We need to put the rats back into their hole, let them see there is no pay day for them here. Why do they not go to Chicago and demonstrate about the 14 killed this weekend and the 40 wounded and the poor 14 year old girl killed in the crossfire. THEY WON'T DO IT BECAUSE IT WAS BLACK ON BLACK AND THEY WON'T GET PAID OR IMPROVE THEIR POWER POSITION.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by coop039

Yes. I have spoken with many within the black community (aka black people) that think its pretty stupid to be calling for the capture of Zimmerman. The people I have spoken with pretty much say the same thing. If the Black Panthers get ahold of him it is going the be WORSE for us.

That a good thing, thank you. But I was refering to someone like Sharpton, or Spike Jones (maybe he could apologize for the wrong address tweet).

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Maybe you should check the thread on that issue, or read an article or two about it. Plenty of PEOPLE of all colors are standing against the bounty placed on Zimmermans head, including the people who want him arrested. Your all or nothing perception is foolish. Supporting the arrest of Zimmerman does not equal denial of idiocy such a putting out a poster that says Wanted Dead or Alive $10,0000.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Orkojoker

Amazing logic there. We got Boondock Saint...er popsmayhem fanatically defending Zimmerman, posting "thug" pics generated from Stormfront members that aren't even really Trayvon Martin, denying that there's witnesses that claim it was Martin they heard crying out for help, that they saw Zimmerman on top of Martin's back after the gunshot. The ONLY person that claims Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman is Zimmerman. ONE witness says he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman...Boon....er pops won't even acknowledge any of that, but somehow he's not the problem, we are?

Source for Zimm on Martins back? Wasnt it Zimm screaming for help? Are there sources?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Some sources in this post and here:

Mary Cutcher told Dateline that she and her roommate both saw Zimmerman "straddling the body, basically a foot on both sides of Trayvon's body, and his hands pressed on his back."

msnbc

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
none of these accounts have any merritt at all or he would be in custody, its all after the fact BS. They have looked into it, everything up to this point has matched 100%, if you think the DA or anyone in this even thought for a second something didnt add up he would of been arrested at least to get it going, but they have not and they will not as ALL evidence so far is with Zimmerman. Nobody is saying this isnt sad or not a messed up situation. But as of right now, there is ZERO reason to pursue him, and that is why they have not....

Its getting past the point of them doing anything and this is just frustrating those that are screaming for blood, and that is what all you guys who have deemed him guilty are doing. Its not going to work and as far as Im concerned giving in to them just because is like dealing with terrorist...hate to use a cliche term like that, but I call it like I see it, and they are holding the nation hostage on this, so Im sure the racist label will be slapped on, when you dont have much arguments left and get desperate, that is what happens usually.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Wiz4769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiz4769

You obviously haven't read all accounts then. The lead investigator filed an actual affidavit because they were in such strong disagreement with the lack of prosecution. The lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman with either Homicide, Negligent Manslaughter or Unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act and actually put those charges under the Offense Section on the police report. The prosecutor disagreed and released Zimmerman wearing part of the evidence...his clothes.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Most likely not my friend. From what I've heard of eyewitness reports, the little thug bastard jumped Zimmerman. And from what I've seen of his twitter tweets and facebook page, I really don't doubt it. The puke got just what he deserved. Had it not been Zimmerman, it would have been someone else down the road. KUDOs to Zimmerman!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bunnydisaster
here's a jump for ya: since Obama was elected most conspiricy boards, like this one, have been overtaken by right-wing crazies. Most of which are blatant racists. I would ask if the folks supporting Zimmerman would feel the same if the person shot dead was their son eor daughter, but it would do no good. I rwmember the good ol days when ats was a left-leaning board mostly concerned with ufos. oh well.

Racists exist in all colors and political ideologies. If you use the fake definition of Racist the Race Baiters use, then Bigot is the exact same thing.

The point here is that people are pretending they know what happened and they do not know. That means those who are trying to stir up a hornets nest are very bad people, know as Bigots. Bigots always think their insanity is justified and that they are superior to the target of their hate. Blacks who hate Whites and Whites who hate Blacks are the exact same person. That is simply a fact.

Obama is not liked because he is a bad President and his Race has not a damn thing to do with it, no matter how much the Bigots lie. The whole country is sick of the fake Race Baiting and it won't work this time, but sadly the Race Baiters are so stupid they don't know most people are laughing at them now and despise them. They deserve to be despised.

So we have a flood of new members suddenly who are Race Baiters. How did you all get together and orchestrate this? You all from MoveOn or somewhere?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yes, I just heard about this. I knew the head investigator wanted to arrest Zimmerman, but I didn't realize it was the state Attorney that overruled his opinion. Now HE'S in the hot seat, IMO.

Investigator Chris Serino of the Sanford, Fla. Police Department wanted the 28-year-old Zimmerman behind bars, but the state Attorney's Office said there was not enough evidence to lead to a conviction, sources told ABC.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join