It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lesson in Jumping to Conclusions (the Trayvon Martin shooting)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Zim shot where a more experienced person might not have and had to because he made mistakes in judgement and put himself there.A month later the cry is taken up to hang him?By whom?Who decided this will be the poster case?
Look behind the scenes and put aside the emotions and realize you are being played to accomplish a set political goal.
And be careful what you ask for or condone,such as allowing a racial hate group to put out rewards on someone dead or alive who hasn't even been arrested yet,much less had a Grand Jury hear the evidence

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

No mistake. She made the blanket statement and aligned herself with it all.
It's her bed she made ... she can sleep in it.

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by popsmayhem
shame on you people
zimmerman is INNOCENT

NO he is NOT. Zimmerman created the situation that resulted in a death.

popsmayhem is correct. Actually at this point he's an innocent man. Innocent until proven guilty.
And anyone saying differently is making an assumption based on cherry picking the spin and hype
to suit their own fancy.

Which apparently doesn't stand for Tayvon - - who's been tried and convicted many times over in these threads.

OMG .. you actually just said that followed by this ...

Zimmerman is guilty of taking the law into his own hands. Not "legally guilty" yet - - but definitely guilty by fact.

And yet you can't see what you are doing is the EXACT same thing you are accusing others of?

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Take it up with BH. She's the one who made the blanket statement that she was proud to be standing
with the mob mentality.

I made no such statement.

Yes .. you did. Those are all players in the 'grab the torches and pitchforks' mob mentality.
YOU said you stand with them. Therefore .. you stand with the mob mentality. Good luck with that.

Like i said ... P/A Ceci2006 flashbacks.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by booky

No witness backs that except Zimmerman. Also the Orlando Sentinel embellished that report.

The last word video at about 5:20

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Treyvon was out there casing apartments
to break into, he has stolen before, he would
steal again, he had hundreds of dollars worth of stolen
womens chains and rings, and stolen shiny bling bling.
He was casing the joint, and ambushed zimmerman
checking out what he was doing because he did not want
to get caught, he thought he would knock him out,
and he messed up bad paid for it with his life.. so sad
Trevon cased the apartments
TRAYVON CASED APARTMENTS

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by Annee

Legally, Trayvon will never be guilty of anything, as you cannot be legally prosecuted for anything after being deceased. So, let the haters keep hating. That boy is dead, a martyr to racial strife.

Well Good!

IMO Trayvon was completely innocent - just walking down the street.

I do not fault him for any fear based reaction.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Speculation. Zero factual proof.

REAL FACT: Zimmerman took the law into his own hands - - resulting in the death of a 17 year old kid.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

but you dont know it was a fear based reaction.

it could have been a reaction based on a gangsta wannabe attitude of not wanting to answer questions from another individual. He might have thought " who does this guy think he is asking me questions I'll teach him a lesson" and attacked zimmerman

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Zim shot where a more experienced person might not have and had to because he made mistakes in judgement and put himself there.A month later the cry is taken up to hang him?By whom?Who decided this will be the poster case?
Look behind the scenes and put aside the emotions and realize you are being played to accomplish a set political goal.
And be careful what you ask for or condone,such as allowing a racial hate group to put out rewards on someone dead or alive who hasn't even been arrested yet,much less had a Grand Jury hear the evidence
And what is even more sad is that the President of the United States allows the placing of a bounty on the head of an as yet uncharged-with-any-crime U S Citizen by not ordering the "Justice Dept"to pursue charges....Really?Crossing state lines to order kidnapping or worse?"Dead or Alive"?xxxxxxTheres lot more problems here than some doofus not being arrested yet
edit on 28-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Liberals can't read between the lines

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Speculation. Zero factual proof.
REAL FACT: Zimmerman took the law into his own hands - - resulting in the death of a 17 year old kid.

You just did it AGAIN. Twice on the same page.

popsmayhem speculation based on the spin and hype - Trevon cased the apartments.

Annee speculation based on the spin and hype - Zimmerman took the law into his own hands and cause Martins death.

You are doing the same damn thing that you are accusing popsmayhem of doing.
My god you are funny ...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Annee

Really? You ever been stalked by anyone?

Yeah - - I will state 99% it was an adrenaline fear reaction.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well treyvons parents are seeing $$$ signs
This is just insane none of this was racially motivated.
THESE peopl are slanderous. zimmerman is a innocent man.
The race wars are getting started

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

i think the chances are TM took offense to someone asking him questions and escalated the situation into violence.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Annee speculation based on the spin and hype - Zimmerman took the law into his own hands and cause Martins death.

My god you are funny ...

NO - - I know your posts and point of views.

I don't find you funny at all.

You are very Right Wing - - and actually defending Zimmerman - - in this "scam" Jumping to Conclusion thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
the bottom line is Zimmermasn NEVER should have had a weapon with him, neighborhood watches are told NOT to carry weapons, he did, and the unfortunate thing is someone lost their life
Neiborhood watch is EXACTLY THAT: observe and report to the LEOs, not take matters into their OWN HANDS

Are they told NOT to carry weapons so that when they are on the ground having their skull smashed in they have no option but to lay there until their assailant decides to stop? Who is to say he (Zimmerman) wouldn't have been beaten to death if he hadn't been carrying the gun? He obviously didn't get those lacerations on the back of his head from Martin giving him a hug.

link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Annee

Really? You ever been stalked by anyone?

Yeah - - I will state 99% it was an adrenaline fear reaction.

No and it's not advised in the case of a legally armed citizen....Criminals tend to be able to read people better than the average human and can spot those sho project strength and ability...And willingness to act

link   
Eye witness accounts, police reports, 911 calls,
all facts..
Another fact, had treyvon been in school
and not suspended for weed, he would of
never of been there that is fact.
Fact is eye witness accounts saw treyvon on top
of zimmerman. Which lines up with zimmermans
story and 911 calls, which is in the police report,

Which proves treyvon martin attacked zimmerman
was on top of him with zimmerman who is screaming
for help, with zimmerman bruised and beat up, then
the shot was fired and the threat was deleted.
SO, this OP, and the few people in this thread
sticking up for liberty posting the real eye witness accounts,
pictures of him, facts, evidence, we got a pretty damn good
case..Because it is the truth, and the truth always prevails
mmmmmmk?[

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

That source may not be as reliable as you hope it is.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

No mistake. She made the blanket statement and aligned herself with it all.
It's her bed she made ... she can sleep in it.

So you really are that obtuse. Even when the opposite is put right in your face you do not acknowledge what was actually stated. It isn't even a matter of opinion. Her message was clear, you just do not possess the cognitive ability to process it. I understand and do not blame you for your lack of insight. You simply cannot understand the difference.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by popsmayhem

That source may not be as reliable as you hope it is.
PRETTY RELIABLE

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I don't find you funny at all.

I'm finding you a freak'n riot!

You are very Right Wing - - and actually defending Zimmerman - - in this "scam" Jumping to Conclusion thread.

So you are saying that you haven't read the thread and you are paranoid. By not jumping on the 'get the torches and pitchforks' I am somehow defending Zimmerman? By saying to wait for all the facts before forming a conclusion about the situation I'm 'defending Zimmerman'? Yeah .. okay ...
Good luck with that.

OFF TOPIC .. as for 'very right wing' .. Considering what I've posted I doubt that the fundamentalist christians in the religion forum would agree with you. And considering that I'm against the death penalty in almost all cases AND I'm for doctor assisted suicide for any adult who wants it .. anywhere in the world and at any adult age, and considering that I'm pro-gay rights and anti-constitutional amendment against gay marriage, and considering how I've been very clear that I think secular rule of law is the way to go in this country ... I'd say your statement that I'm 'very right wing' is POPPYCOCK.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join