It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lesson in Jumping to Conclusions (the Trayvon Martin shooting)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
All right kids, back to sociology and women's studies. You have to pass that exam.

Or wait. There must be a conspiracy here somewhere!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonameworks

I agree the New Black Panther party consists of a bunch of racists bastards equivalent to the KKK.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bilal16
reply to post by Propulsion

WRONG! He clearly said I think he's black, I'll post the tape if you say otherwise.
Thinking is a lot different than knowing. Try using that one in a court of law.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonameworks
What amazes me are the remarks by the black panthers on national tv. Talk about terroristic threats. The leader said if you want freedom your gonna have to kill some crackers and cracker babies, and they talk about racism. Really? I would not be surprised to learn that this fool is now in Gito bay being indefinately detained or at least he should be. This may be America but that doesnt give them the right to promote racism and hate crimes. I classify people like this as national threats to our Country. Notice that the police are not beating the crap out of this guy. Looks like to me he has more freedom then the "crackers". I'd like to see a caucasian say stuff like this about black people. Wonder how that would turn out for said "cracker". This video I don't believe is from national tv, but I dont have time to research it. I do know that there are some remarks that went national but again I'm tired and really dont have time tonight. Something about a million dollar reward, more like a million dollar frame job. Million dollars has to be powerful incentive for some racism. In my view its no different then a payed hit and these people are looking for a hit man. Asinine. I love that word,lol
Anyway good night folks
Love you all

Well Said.........................

Also I started to think that maybe this was a racist attack and was baffled why there was no arrest, now I know why.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

reply to post by xvagrantx

The facts have been coming out. I keep referring to the only facts I've seen at this point as referenced in the 911 tape. Please give me another source, or more info if you disagree.

I totally agree.

The 911 tapes are the only facts associated to this incident.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Correct, but Zimmerman had already made-up his mine by stating what he thinks instead of saying "Im not sure". Also, he refers to the kid as a "f**in coon"-a derogatory term for AA's. In a court of law, this clearly lends evidence to suggest Zimmerman had already assumed Treyvon was black. Once again, am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I cannot wait for the day, it is not us that tries to change us.... yet the constrict of time that does.. As long as it is not clear we will remain scared.... Until then we will continue to .........

define.....

I sit alone upon a tower below man's soul,
I read a book and with each page i turn I watch it turn to dust,
at times it makes me sneeze and skip the heart that beats within the beaks of eagles trying to soar past man's peaks...

yet the chickens peck the contours of the crevices of the crust,
finding excuses to sit on my dust...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Sorry the video link didn't work. Let me see if I can remedy this. Here's a qoute from this link.
WND

““You want freedom? You’re gonna have to kill some crackers! You’re gonna have to kill some of their babies!”

Those were the words of Minister King Samir Shabazz, also known as Maurice Heath, the New Black Panther Party’s Philadelphia leader.

And a video

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
How is getting your skull bashed into the concrete not an endangerment to your life.

People have died from less....

Maybe people will think twice before they go putting their hands on someone else to commit bodily injury.

And YES it is a shame a young man is dead.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The media,the easy way to play the race card, and the trivializing of this story,and so many others,while our President and those who hold power,play the role of Jury, Judge, and Executioner, before ANY facts are brought out. The sick stench is getting unbearable to breathe. To stay impartial,before the facts are all laid out,must be tough,when you have an agenda to accomplish.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I'm African-American and I don't support that B.S. I believe in the teachings of MLK. Non-Violent acts to receive social justice.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ya his(Zimmerman's) remarks by previous 911 calls are certainly in question however. He aslo appears to be one of those type that are always tattling on his neighbors. This has happened before in Germany. The police or government like his type. A well trained informant through social media and government scare tatics, I bet hes on welfare too. lol where else does he get all his time to chase down these criminals? Definately not from holding down a full time job like me. Ya hes got a big part in this. I vote for manslaughter 5-10
Ok for real
goodnight

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

he refers to the kid as a "f**in coon"-a derogatory term for AA's.

Do you have a video or recording of this? Was this statement on the 911 call he made?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienMan925

I'm African-American and I don't support that B.S. I believe in the teachings of MLK. Non-Violent acts to receive social justice.

Right!

And the Westboro Church - - represents all Christians.

An extremist black group says something - - - and some "ignorant's" - - declare it represents all blacks.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Attack me? Better kill me,... If you don't I'm going to beat you half to death then call the cops and keep beating you half to death until the cops show up... they better be quick because when your 1/32 away from death you aren't going to have a happy life.

I think the question we all should be asking is WTF is actually going on that is of real importance.
This happened a month ago and people are pissed about it now? Why not when it happened?

The media circus is going full tilt to ignore something bigger that affects all of us and we need to figure out what it is.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
why is all the picture of the deceased shown in the media from when he was in5th or 6th grade

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienMan925

My sister is married to a black man, and we have been talking a lot about all of this. He is discussed by what a lot of other black people are saying. He always said that there was a difference between a black man and a n!66er. Seeing and hearing what some of the BP are saying sure defines how different they are. So sad..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienMan925

Ya I seriously doubt many African Americans support this guys veiw. You know we should start an Israel-loves-Iran type thing

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
What needs to happen before this blows up , they need to get the interrupters involved.
I dont know how many of you have seen this film
but they work in Chicago and they stop hate crimes and revenge killings

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Time to make the "Trayvon Martin Hoax" thread. Look how the media has the whole country in its pocket.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join