It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lesson in Jumping to Conclusions (the Trayvon Martin shooting)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bunnydisaster

How many times you gonna post this?Yhis is the third time on one page alone
edit on 27-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Ot

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by Justoneman

So your saying ZImmerman was helpless? A 140 lb guy was gonna beat him to death. Sounds like Zimmerman needed to toughen up.

I seen tons of fight at bars here in the UK and i know it happens but iver never seen someone killed at one...

And ive been in a few myself and i NEVER needed a gun.

Zimmerman was a punk

As a 140 pound kid defending myself way back when, I can honestly say that sometimes a group of 3 or 4 kicked my butt and made me hurt bad. But sometimes I whipped them all by holding one and making them beat the crap out him, then switching to another disgusting punk who was just into dominating an "easy mark". I did what it took as it came up, jumping on them and finding ways to control them because after one or two rounds of that treatment MY LIFE depended on it, PERIOD. So, I know firsthand I could do it at 140#s. Not only that atheletes of Trayvons ability do have something speed wise over a fat hispanic person as common sense would tell most people. Kinetic potential, or the maximum force possibilities is expressed as

Kp = 1/2 mass times Velocity Squared.

Which should tell you that in the end, speed is more important than mass in matters of force unless mass is super small or super large. Z was large but not so large in scientific terms. That equation is why those old fragile looking Asian men of the martial arts crafts can break thousand pound blocks of ice with their bare hands and huge piles of bricks or concrete blocks.

They used to tell us when I was young that "speed kills" and it had several meanings beside just taking speed tablets.

Now please, tell me why you're wanting to disbelieve the witness? He was a teenager himself, and I believe African American.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I can care less about this, it is amusing to me...I live each day deciding to go left or right and if so will I be seen. More kids and people die in the hood, this Trayvon crap is nothing more than non-sense and an opportunity for certain people to make more money or increase their ratings and status...nothing more nothing less...

If the reverends really cared they would be in the hoods of major cities railing against color on color killings, saggy jail house paints and poor gammer/education.

So you know what Kali74, GTH...hopefully a reaper will send you there one day...you weak bag of skin.

Bless Allah...

MarineSniper...8541

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Since 2004 Zimmerman called the cops at least 46 times.. 46 TIMES!!!!

Now you mean to tell me you think that neighborhood is that bad? Where does he live Compton?!

46 times!! The guy was a paranoid freak!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Zimmerman didint even go to the hospital that night.. ANYONE knows a real ass kicking would send you to the ER.

His injurys were not to the point of being beating to death. NO WHERE CLOSE!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The simple facts are this is being used to fuel a racially motivated scenario that doesn't need to happen. The Black Panthers have again shown their pure ignorance and racially motivated terrorism. They are thugs and use any reason to terrorize and intimidate. Now the media and the Martin family is screaming for justice for releasing the TRUE facts about Trayvon and his criminal acts while profiting from his death. It's funny that it's okay for a racist like Spike Lee to release the information about Zimmerman's address but God forbid the truth come out about this "wonderful innocent child" that was shot.And stop showing 8th grade pictures of this thug. Show the real pictures of who was shot and his appearance so the public can see the truth.
edit on 27-3-2012 by pacemparabellum because: mistype

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
First of all more of this story is about emotion....

turning into white vs black and unfairness hum ho bs....

This story is a bad story, and how it is being handled by ahem blacks rushing to the stage err the camera is just something that makes me shake my head.....

Zimmerman, was an idiot and so was trayvon...

Now how this fallout is being handled is just a horrendous mistake ignorant people do I suppose...

What in the hell Obama, has to do about it makes me wonder,
what rush Limbaugh has to say about it is just the same...

We have a damn media spin on something that happened that was bad, and screwed up justified somehow by this pulse of what emotionally is what is right by race...... Once again we find ourselves squandering our potential with bs...

Not all facts have been revealed as a matter a fact no truth has really been revealed and the clues of truth that has been shown, shows a teenager who was mislead into a position he should had never been in, in a damn neighborhood where are Wyatt Earp was hanging out... Let me also make clear he is not white...

Weeks later I am hearing and reading headlines where the parents of this kid who was not perfect is now trademarking his name, and profiting off of his death... Jesse Jackson, and whoever the other guy is preaching in the semi pre- riotical rallies demanding justice or else consequences is madness...

I shake my head at this headline in 2012, at this age Maybe my expectations are to high, but we have gas prices here in AMerica, sky rocketing we have Obama care in the supreme court, we have starving children in Africa, and not to mention America, we have crimes being done to people every day hurting children and women, and the weak, we have a screwed up world, and yet I have to read and hear about a mishap, between a lost teenager, and a lost man, searching for a purpose, and watch it turn into something that perverts and denies the eyes of truth seeing what is really happening in life...

as far as I can tell, I see a 17 year old punk in the wrong place at the wrong time, getting killed, and I am not seeing the real truth, of the world, and I am really disapointed with mankind....

especially black Americans...

trying to make this a race issue...

I am damn sad...

my words are running out... As well...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yes indeed, posted that earlier in the thread....

Miami beach students left school early today to protest in the name of Trayvon and looted a Walgreens.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

Because it shot the kid before the kid killed him.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Zimmerman clearly replied in the 911 tape when asked by the police what race Martin was, "I think he's black". Zimmerman further states in the call at 2:20, "f***n coons". He goes on to state they always get away as he continues to follow Treyvon despite the officer saying not to. These are facts and if anyone needs the tape played just youtube it and you'll clearly hear these statements made by Zimmerman. How in the hell can you not assume Zimmerman has some type of biased against black people given his comments? I'm not even considering Zimmerman's past, just as I'm not considering Treyvon's, I'm just stating the FACTS.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Many are ready to hang Zimmerman on this for a bad call, but you have to look at the laws. Zimmerman is the Captain of the neighborhood watch in place, with signs posted. In other words he is the guardsman of that area and he has the authority there. The laws protect him and he has the Authority and the right to follow a suspect in that area that looks suspicious, or investigate a crime. Zimmerman has a right to bear arms for self defense. He legally has a concealed weapons permit. Zimmerman did not draw his weapon in self defense till he was already been beaten down and being engaged by Martin. For fear of his life Zimmerman drew his weapon and killed Martin. A witness corroborates Zimmerman's story as self defense. Even the Chief of police said, they have nothing on Zimmerman. I know it's tragic, but the law is the law.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The cities will burn and the bodies will be stacked like cordwood if the people behind the scenes on this get their way....and 3/4 of the people on here are following right along with them....clueless indeed

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

Zimmerman didint even go to the hospital that night.. ANYONE knows a real ass kicking would send you to the ER.

His injurys were not to the point of being beating to death. NO WHERE CLOSE!

Ok, so wait to see if your gonna live I guess is your instructions to someone in Zs situation?

AND was he not treated at the scene? Who goes to the Hospital if your conscious and treated for your suffering unless you need stitches? He need counseling not surgery after that event and I hope he is getting it too. Sometimes we have to step back and take a breath and look at what the data is.

People like you who keep spreading whatever bs you think might strike a nerve to make others get their mind on your page will not work on me. It has to be the data for me, I think that is what your not wanting to confront is the data. Instead your types want to challenge the cred of the gunman not caring what the whole picture is and that is beyond dangerous when race hustlers are in play in full force. Sure seems like the way Al Sharpton operartes. You appear to be shilling for hate to me at the cost of the truth just like the not so good Reverend Al. Hell the guy is not even caucasion as Jews nor HIspanic are techincally caucasion but that doesn't stop the media from saying a white guy, wth? Hispanics are dencendants of African Moors but who reads history anymore? Has anyone else noticed they are brown besides me? Yes I believe there are some who get it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Y'all quit saying the officer told him not to follow ...a 911 dispatcher said "we'd rather you not do that[follow him]....a friggin dispatcher has no authority to tell anyone to do anything...they are not officers,they are support staff....I've seen that posted a 100 times in the last few days...that's an assumption and we know what assuming does,...it makes an a•s out of you
edit on 27-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Heeeeere Skippy

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

Yet this is the point... regardless of what that Idiot, Zimmerman, said or thought, he was doing, was indisposed by action not ours, he got his butt kicked from what I can decifer, and killed the kid for it, but by law, he was in protected, and even if he was hateful, he may have been right, I dont care to be frank.. Yet it does not instill nor allow bounties and death warrants in a civilized culture....

Once what the hell was travon, doing in a hoody in the shadows making this wyap earp wanting to chase him?

if this guy had a clean slate maybe I would say foul...

Just a sad story...

I am also saddened on how blacks are responding to it, Their leaders I should say in 2012, they should not have to have them...

Yet ole Trayvon, will fill those tithe trays up Nation wide...

Sad.........

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It so predictable how the "race birds" come out out of their caves to jump to conclusions and make inflammatory "Racial Injustice" statements without knowing the "FACTS."

It's also shows how hypocritical the 'race birds" are as they were no where to be found when 14 people were shot in the Chicago area ; WHY ? Because the suspects and the victims were BLACK. Here's the link:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

So, it is easy to see how the "race birds" don't give a @#$% about the blacks being victimized when Blacks are the suspects; the game they play is to feign outrage when a Caucasian or Hispanic is the suspect.

WAKE UP AMERICA! YOU ARE BEING PLAYED BY THE LIBERAL MEDIA.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Obl1vion

Did you hear the 911 tape? Even if you did, listen again at around 2:20 where Zimmerman refers to Treyvon as a "f**in coon". Do you know the context in which this term is used? Lastly, do not blame all African Americans. Yes, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are opportunists who inflame these types of events for their benefit but they do not represent the entire African American population despite their rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't get how Obama saying he wants every aspect about the case investigated translates into anything but Obama wanting to have every aspect of this case investigated. However, I do recognize that Obama has his every word and action scrutinized and twisted far more than any other U.S. President by people whose motivations are tediously obvious.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lguapo

I know it sounds far-fetched, but ATS posts have been talking about "False-Flags" to distract us from what is going on right under our nose. Doesn't make sense that Obama would be so stupid to remark in a way to fuel racial tension without an ulterior motive.

Just a thought.......

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join