It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, ATS new U.F.O video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
hi guys..
I'm a long time lurker and to be honest
I'm not going to stay around just open an account today because when i was lurking around on the net came across this video and i can't find any post about it in here so...

here it is----> www.hell.tv...

its really intriguing to me can't figure it out if is fake or not and i know same of you are awesome in debunking stuff so have fun with it. =)

all your thoughts count.

thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Posted before an is a hoax im pretty sure. The people who posted this also have many other 'short films' on their youtube account that have many 'special effects' in them. So I think the general consensus was CGI.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
OMG.. i'm so sorry didn't see that post thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by allinfo

Hello mate, sorry, but this video has been posted on here allready.

After much discussion it was concluded that it was fake.

vvv

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by allinfo

The driver doesn't look like he sees what's going on, and the Guy filming either "just happens" to be filming the exact same path the UFO flies off in, or saw it and was a bad ass Cameraman.

Those are very suspect features of the video to me. The UFO looked pretty cool, however. Or maybe I interpreted it all wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
has been posted and (as far as i remember) conciderd fake because of the unrealistic lengh, reaction and so on...

link   
idk how i miss this but there is a post about it in here just didn't see it before so that's it ATS keep up the good work in here and thanks i'm sorry about the false hope

link   
when will you UFO people learn, there is no evidence.

its all grainy, shaky hoaxes

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
m8, first of all I'm not a "ufo people" I keep EVERYTHING with an open mind and skepticism (something between) in fact in my point of view skepticism like you are demonstrating it looks more like ignorance.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Posted before an is a hoax im pretty sure. The people who posted this also have many other 'short films' on their youtube account that have many 'special effects' in them. So I think the general consensus was CGI.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Correct

closing

top topics

join