It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIK CLAY - - - Did he die for OUTING the 2012 Olympics ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I only just found out about his death, RIP

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Whoever mocks Rik Clays contributions hasn't done their research and can't explain how his insights and very clever associations have been systematically tracked down on the Internet and

Whoever MOCKS anyone, mocks someone. That's all. Even people who know he's right, can mock him. Didn't you know that?

In any case, my criticism about Rik Clay so far is that although he has clearly investigated and researched a lot, he lacks certain understanding that would be required to put a number of things to proper context, and he uses sweeping generalizations over things, and finally, he seems to also jump to conclusions, instead of being critical about his information sources, ideas, thought patterns, and so forth.

He seems to 'advance too fast' instead of chewing the previous information properly. He IS on the right track in many cases, and he DOES present a lot of undeniable facts (or at least did - who knows what he's doing now), but then he makes 'conclusions' without solid basis, and jumps quickly to assumptions, when he should have stayed and researched some more, and been more critical.

He was very young when he died, and at that age, his own chakra system wasn't fully developed into 'spiritual adulthood'. I would have (and indeed did) made similar mistakes at his young age with this kind of research, and so on.

For example, he concludes that because 'all the religious figures' have a sun drawn around their heads, that means 'sun worshipping'. That's not the case - it's just that saints actually GLOW, because they are so high in their spiritual level, that even to a less spiritually sensitive eyes, especially their head area appears to be shrouded in light and eminate a divine glow (which they indeed do). The same goes for highly evolved Extraterrestrial visitors - the contact people and the abductees often claim they eminate a divine light, that they glow like angels, etc.

But because you can't create glow with paint on a canvas, you have to paint it somehow 'symbolically'. This doesn't mean you worship the sun, it only means it's the only way to show that they had a distinguishable glow around their heads (and actually, their whole bodies, but it's the most powerful around the head area).

He also never explains what's so wrong about 'sun worship'. He didn't seem to realize that it was never really 'sun worship' per se, and that things were much more 'real' in ancient egypt, than in our 'symbolic-only' age. For example, people really DID have animal heads, and were of very varying sizes - there were giants as well as really tiny people. Earth was not as 'solid' back then, so a lot of things were more possible than nowadays. It seems like fairy tale fantasy now, .. but I digress.

This is explained better elsewhere, but I might try to explain the 'sun worship' thing briefly. It's not the visible sun that is worshipped (and not really worshipped, but more like utilized and harnessed), it's the non-visible part of the sun. The etheric/astral sun, or the "black sun", if you will.

What is "black sun" in german language? Schwartze Sonne.

The SS.

It shouldn't be a surprise that the Nazis were fundamentally an occultistic cult. Especially the SS, which had the dual meaning in their name - the actual one ("Schwartze Sonne"), and the official one ("Schutzstaffel"), to fool the masses.

It's no coincidence that the favorite NWO symbol (the skulls and crossbones) was the SS symbol, seen in many pictures on their caps.

en.wikipedia.org...:SS_cap_1.jpg

(that is a HUGE picture, something like 4322 x 2892 - I wonder why they have such a high-res picture of THAT ugly thing, but often, when you want to look at something beautiful, like old world art or craftsmanship, you only get a tiny resolution picture - the size is why I am not linking it directly as an image here)

That same death cult symbol has always been the symbol of the same group - the human individuals of the group may die (and be reborn, with occultic rituals they can even be guided to be reborn to certain families, and so on), but the 'demonic presence' of the group, whatever you want to call it or think it is, follows it like it's symbolism, all throughout the history.

All the way from the pirates and their flag (the originators of voodoo seremonies and other occult stuff, for example in New Orleans - they were the people who practiced this stuff - undoubtedly the same child sacrifice to moloch as they always do - not the 'black people'), down the line to the Nazis and the SS, and then to the 'Skulls and Crossbones' SOCIETY (an important legalese word, relieving them from the 'other' society (where most people are in)), and finally to the NWO / Illuminati / Shadow Government / Whatever you want to call it.

So, Rik Clay provides interesting information and insights, but -some- of his conclusions are not well research or thought-out, or based on real evidence, handled with critical investigations. He was young.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am replying to myself, because I ran out of 'character limit'. Why does there even have to be a limit? Words and text anyway do not take much memory.

Anyway, so now that I have presented my case, do you still think that anyone who "mocks him" (well, maybe you could have used a different term for clarity) hasn't done their research? Anyone can mock anyone, independent of their research, you know.

I know what you want to say - you want to say that because he was so well researched, and because his research seemed to make sense to you and feels accurate and is logical and impressed you, the ones who deny what he's saying must be ignorant fools, who don't know what they are talking about.

But remember that this is a VERY complex and shrouded issue, these are complicated matters, and it's very, very easy to make mistakes about these things, especially because the proof is many times very thin or questionable, the evidence is not always solid, there is a lot of misinformation around, disinformation in abundance, and there are misconceptions even within misconceptions.

He also seems to have something against the very innocent 5-element star structure, which simply depicts different elements (I was hoping, watching one of the videos, that he would go deeper into the 5 olympic rings theory, but he didn't - he just mentioned 'water', although all elements are clearly represented there), and their balance in the human body-energy-system and in the nature.

It's thousands of years old wisdom and knowledge about the inner workings of nature and medicine, there's nothing 'new age' or satanic about it. Ask the chinese about the balance of the five elements, and they will present you with the pentagram. It's not an evil symbol.

However, the Seal of Solomon is another story ... hexagram is something else.

Though having said this, I must wonder why the Pentagon was built in the shape of a .. well.. pentagon. Instead of being built into a hexagon, for example.

It is of course also true, that the NWO gang and whatnot, also use perfectly neutral and working symbolism to advance their own, evil agenda. A bit in the same vein that the Nazis took the ancient symbol of life, turned it around, and started calling it a swastika. Of course it's a bit silly to even make a symbol of life that CAN be turned around, because life certainly can't be.

Life has no opposite. Death is not the opposite of life - it's the opposite of Birth. Life happens in the form of constant births and deaths. Which are each other, in a sense. When you die in the physical world, you are born again in the astral world. When you are born in a physical level, from the astral world's perspective, you actually die.

So even what IS birth/death depends on the perspective you have. Our birth is their death, our death is their birth.

But life - it has no polar opposite. Life is like the yin/yang symbol - the yin and yang represent birth and death. The whole of the symbol has no opposite.

That's why life's symbol should always be something that will look exactly the same, no matter which way you look at it, I mean - whether it's up or down. Perhaps it could be turned sideways, but something like that would hardly even have a symbolic meaning. But now I am rambling.

I respect your feeling about Rik, but I cannot respect the thoughtless statement you made. And I hope to have convinced you to also realize it was a wrong statement to make, and that it is not true.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I only just found out about his death, RIP

Why?

Why is it always "R.I.P."? (You forgot the dots between the capitalized letters, by the way.)

Why doesn't anyone EVER wish someone who returns to the astral world something much more fun than just peaceful resting? There's an Universe of possibilities to do and encounter! You can explore things easier, when you are not tied to a heavy, physical body - you can basically move using your thought power alone!

There are much less limits, much more energy, more direct experience of life (like Zen), more possibilities, and larger and more capable consciousness and vast memory that can reach as deep as you want it to reach!

And you wish him to just ... rest... in .. peace. That's all? Come on!

Why don't you wish him to Explore in Great Excitement?

Why don't you wish him to Invent, Communicate, Enjoy, Create?

Why only rest? How dull is that? I don't want to just "rest in peace", when I get free of the chains of this maddening, physical realm - I want to roam around freely and explore other planets and create and do all kinds of wild things with energy and electromagnetism and things that I never could here!

And I will definitely haunt ANYONE who wishes me to just "rest in peace", doggone it!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
The only thing I will add to this thread is that the UNICORN REPRESENTS 3RD EYE.

People need to learn astrology and planetary magic, it is one of the roots of all this conspiracy.

Astrology is not a root of any conspiracy. Astrology didn't ask people to conspire. Astrology is innocent.

Astrology is just a TOOL, that anyone can use. Just like a knife can be used to kill someone or to cut slices of bread. It's just a tool.

How foolish are you if you blame a tool for something the human does with it? "No, it's not Margaret who killed Johnson - it's the knife who did it! Put the knife in chains and behind bars!"

What the heck is "planetary magic"? Planets are not sentient beings, they can't use magic. And there is no 'many forms of magic', only one.

What people mean by magic, is often just energy manipulation or flow that the nihilistic earth science just hasn't officially recognized. Electricity was never magic, but it would have been deemed to be, if someone would have built a flashlight or a tazer in the middle ages.

Energy triangles that the planets form with each other are not 'magic'. They are just hard to investigate phenomenon that the earth science doesn't necessarily even know about. Just to give you an example.

So before these claims go any further, perhaps clarification of terminology would benefit everyone.

What do you mean by magic?

What do you mean by "planetary magic", and how is it different from the other form of magic?

Why would there be separate magic's?

Why do you blame astrology for something that people, -using- astrology have done? Do you also blame cars for drunk driving?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Zen emphasizes the personal expression of experiential wisdom in the attainment of enlightenment.[4] As such, it de-emphasizes adherence to standardized theoretical knowledge

It makes me sad to see this kind of misinformation accepted as the truth in the main dictionaries of the planet.

But Zen can never really be written about honestly, at least not directly. It doesn't fit to words.

Zen doesn't emphasize anything, and there is no 'attainment'. You can't "attain" enlightenment anyway, that's the whole point. Any Zen-master would just laugh in your face if you told them that's what Zen is. Or he might even get angry and hit you or cut off your finger..

Zen doesn't emphasize anything, or de-emphasize anything. Whoever wrote that was an intellectual 'book-learned', who has been "properly educated", but he/she had certainly never experienced Zen in his/her own life.

That might be what Zen looks like to an outsider westerner, but it has really nothing to do with what Zen really is.

It makes me sad. They should just replace that with: "Zen can't be described with words, now go out and find the answers for yourself".

But then again, it's perhaps better that there are so many lies, falsehoods, misunderstandings, misconceptions, conceptions, disinformations and definitions that do not (and cannot) describe what they are supposedly describing. Perhaps all this madness in the end encourages the individuals to seek and explore themselves - to go out and find the answers, without trusting any single source as an all-knowing oracle of absolute truth. Absolute truth cannot be put to words anyway - words can only clumsily scrape the surface of life, at best.

After all, words are only highly evolved animal language - it's basically just sophisticated grunts and groans, barks and meows.

Real, actual life - like Zen - exists beyond (and within) all that.

I guess the old saying is true. "When a wise man hears of Tao, he nods. When an intelligent man hears of Tao, he takes it as a possibility. When a fool hears of Tao, he laughs. But without the laugh, there would be no Tao."

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

R.I.P....Ressurection in progress

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

I may be too late here, but I think this thread should remain open. Thank you Rik and may your warnings be heeded. I will be back for more, perhaps with a new thread. See you down the road Rik.

GP

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Big flaw in the numerology postings showing the number "11" repeating throughout the known world.

11 doesn't existin in Numerology. 11 would be 1+1 = 2.

You show this when adding all the digits together to come to 11 but then ignoring the final two digits in the equation, 1+1 = 2.

Also, the "Paul McCartney is Dead" myth has been widely debunked.

Actually, the "Paul McCartney is Dead" myth has not been widely debunked. I think you should do a little bit more research on the subject before making such a bold statement. It's not that hard to see the difference between the 2 Pauls. And, if you don't add the digits together they do come to 11.

RIP Rik

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Bump

Peace

edit on 27-7-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

No.. 11 is considered a "Master Number" So is 22......

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wow,

I just heard this interview on Red Ice Radio on Thursday and Friday... and then heard Mark Passio mentioned he had died. wow.

so much stuff is going on ...

I have only been on this path for the last few years but I have learned a lot.

I just started studying Numerology and even I know that 11 is a Master Number in numerology so the guy who said it wasn't is utterly wrong.

There was definately something dark that played out during the Opening ceremony and it is through studying this stuff that you understand and see it more and more.

Michael Shermer the "skeptic" is a shill and has only tried to distract and divert people's attention away from seeing the patterns.. yet Mark Passio states that the Patterns become visible as we become more conscious

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Ezekiel
Why oh why oh why oh why oh WHY - would a worldwide secret organization of ruling elites leave little hidden symbols everywhere for people to find?

If they are smart enough to rule the world from behind the scenes - don't you think one of them would be smart enough to say:

"hey maybe we should stop putting our occult symbols on everything..might be a bit suss.."

Yes exactly. IF these people were smart and clever enough to rule the world for decades, I promise its not because they fed the masses with tiny clues throughout the way. Nothing is accomplished. The only answer I can think of is that it is for their own amusement, and that is beyond ridiculous.

lol bush ruled for 'decades'. I believe the time frame we are embracing is closer to millennia, plural.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a lot of goofballs on here saying 11 is not part of numerology.. in reality 11 represents omnipotence,an end, going back to the beginning, new start, its all metaphorical of course.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Outing, but outing what exactly? Nothing new in the outing department.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebabyseagull
Iran seem to agree with Mr Clay,,they have said they will buycott the game's if the logo isnt changed. www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 27-3-2012 by thebabyseagull because: (no reason given)

Except they never actually went ahead with doing that....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So, yeah, nothing happened.

Nothing at all.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
So, yeah, nothing happened.

Nothing at all.

All that has happened is people continue to make stuff up, just like Rick Clay!
edit on 17-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join