It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIK CLAY - - - Did he die for OUTING the 2012 Olympics ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
Why oh why oh why oh why oh WHY - would a worldwide secret organization of ruling elites leave little hidden symbols everywhere for people to find?

"

This is a question that often nags me, the only thing I can think of is what if -

There are some rules somewhere that we must all operate by and the "THEY" know what the rules are but we don't .
What if one rule is that in order to have power over us we must at all times be given the opportunity to weigh up all the evidence or be aware of the availability of evidence before we enter into any agreement with THEM ?

A bit like the business of our birth certificates actually being deeds of ownership of us as bonded slaves, we will only know if we ask. We only ask if our heads are not filled with one fear or another but if we do realize the truth we only have to remove our consent to opt out.
Trouble with opting out is that it is almost impossible to do on your own and there are oh so many home comforts and traditions that we believe will leave us empty should we dump them.

Just a thought

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Do you mean that the Zionists created the Arabic number system thousands of years ago, so that they could move numbers around to make 2012 mean Zion. AMAZING!!!!!
Maybe all the hackers are Zionists too, with their 1337 speak.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, marking to come back to later.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Star and flag!
OP, you seem to have gotten it all right on the spot.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
@ The OP,

the queen of england is a zionist - mega-LOL.

Those of us who live in this country know full-well that she is actually a Nazi.

And mega-LOL @ your beatles pictures (or rather, your interpretation of them) and your 'numerology'.

Do something meaningful please

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Do you mean that the Zionists created the Arabic number system thousands of years ago, so that they could move numbers around to make 2012 mean Zion. AMAZING!!!!!
Maybe all the hackers are Zionists too, with their 1337 speak.

I know we're not meant to do short posts, but i just had to say, Very Well Said, to navyvet, his head is firmly screwed on

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Originally posted by Okandetre

When did Paul McCartney get murdered?

August 26-27, 1966. After the Seattle show on Aug. 25 but before Faul made his first appearance in LA on Aug. 28.

Was Paul McCartney replaCIAed in August 1966?

Paul McCartney was not physically replaced by another human being. What happened to Paul is what many 33rd degree masons can identify with. He went through a sort of resurrection. All of those songs saying that he is dead are REAL yes, he is dead in a metaphorical sense, he went through the ritual, he now harnesses the power of Lucifer, he is now the new beast among the fab 4, no longer 4 but 3 as Paul is their lord above them, Paul is now the walrus. Obedece La Morsa, "obey the walrus". Paul became the Lord of the Rings and every other beatle had to bow before him and perform sexual acts with him. You've got to remember that these guys revered Aleister Crowley and believed in The Order of the Golden Dawn, among other occult things.

Paul's death is SYMBOLIC, part of a ritual to get us to see Paul as the New Messiah. It is a freemasonry thing, every initiate goes through it. You get buried, you have a mock funeral, and you spend your life 'living forever' living to resurrect yourself, to rise from the ashes.

I know it sounds bizarre or like I am some conspiracy nut, but this is what is going on. Paul was not replaced by anyone other than his new found initiated alter ego. They want people to obsess over his death because the obsession is a form of worship.

There is still a conspiracy going on with secret societies, the symbols are still there, and are being used widely as Rik Clay clearly points out. You have to be able to see it for what it is. Do not worship any man or woman blindly, wake up to the true reality.
edit on 28-3-2012 by leira7 because: I'm not lying

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

leira7,

Your theory is NOT mutually exclusive with someotherguy's suggestion that Paul was replaced. It is indeed, due to consequent skeletal differences ranging from Skull size and shape, height, etc that in 1966 we were unknowingly introduced to a new "Faul" for "Fake Paul" - according to the nickname henceforth given to him by John Lennon in those days. Once you dial this into the equation, you will notice that the references to Aleister Crowley came AFTER his replacement and that indeed the individual we see today was the one carefully kept out of sight by ending concert tours and public appearances, for some years, due to the widespread global rumor that Paul was dead since those who met up with the Imitator were adamant that he was an impostor.

I won't deny that the person today calling himself Sir Paul McCartney is indeed a dedicated Satanist, this is something which brought him his knighthood, not just bringing in small change from record sales to a Queen who already has many £Trillion in her private purse.

Thanks for the background info about his demented twists, it really is heartbreaking to those who knew the original to be a genuinely good bloke before his "ritual sacrifice"? For it is indeed quite possible that he met at a very young age the same fate as Rik Clay, elimination for wanting to speak out. John was adamant at about that same time of the Zionist stranglehold on the Music Industry and Show Business, and who knows where that led.

Regarding the Queen being a Nazi, well, the original Nazi regime was part of the Zionist Agenda until Hitler went rogue, somewhere mid-point. That German Aristocracy, of which Queen Elizabeth is the Figurehead, was fully complicit with the mounting of Nazi Ideology is something which can be scientifically proven. As will be seen later.

The idea of exterminating the "lesser races" was straight out of the mentality of the Protocols of Zion, and Hitler was widely funded by Zionist Jewish Bankers. This is evidence that the Zionists, even when they masquerade as Jews, care not for them as they are the first targeted as "Goyim" or expendible cattle by the Zionists. The overt well-known Zionist factions are in fact simply deluded and manipulated religious zealots who are unaware for the most part of what it all means. YES, it is all a very sick joke being played by them upon all of humanity!

Download: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Many have claimed this to be a hoax. LOL Of course we can be sure that this was NOT an emanation of any Jewish group, but merely of a cross-section of Zionists which included direct descendants of the Slave Masters of antiquity, members of our current Royal families, highest aristocratic bloodlines and their Illuminati cousins. This includes also many Zionists pretending to be of the Jewish faith, such as noted banking families, who betray the Torah but instead are Satanists hiding behind a facade of Judaism. To OPPOSE THE ZIONISTS is to Defend Jews and the population of Israel, which has been being prepped for Ritual Sacrifice by an engineered attack on their country!

Just remember that the Zionists are Luciferian Satanists, whether they are Royal family members, Banksters, CEO's of mega-corporations, Heads of State or Institutional leaders.

US Vice-President in exercise flaunting HE IS A ZIONIST !

You will have noted that he said, laughing, that "You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist". In fact, Zionists masquerade as members of many different social and ethnic groups as well as hide behind many religions and creeds. What they have is a cult of Satan and a dedication to enforce THE PROTOCOLS which have been advancing in great strides in the past decades. Let us not let Rik Clay have died for nothing - he denounced the 2012 Olympics as the Kick Off event for the NEW ZION. This means that there is a great likelihood that they will stage a FALSE FLAG attack to justify mustering in their ZIONIST NEW WORLD ORDER.

The Jewish people and even their State of Israel were malignantly "tagged" by the Zionists with their Symbols such as the Rothschild Red Shield which represents a Zionist Flag. And what they seek to bring forth is their Rule using Freemasonry and all their other associated Satanist Networks - mustering in the New World Order which has been publicly announced on the banknotes of the Zionist Private Bank called "The Federal Reserve".

Call by US Congress Democratic Party Leader to BRING ON the New World Order !

GS

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Such a good thread. Starred and flagged. He was a beautiful, young man, idealist and a true seeker.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Big flaw in the numerology postings showing the number "11" repeating throughout the known world.

11 doesn't existin in Numerology. 11 would be 1+1 = 2.

You show this when adding all the digits together to come to 11 but then ignoring the final two digits in the equation, 1+1 = 2.

Also, the "Paul McCartney is Dead" myth has been widely debunked.

In lay terms. But in gnostic, 11 and 22 are power numbers and they never get added together.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
Why oh why oh why oh why oh WHY - would a worldwide secret organization of ruling elites leave little hidden symbols everywhere for people to find?

If they are smart enough to rule the world from behind the scenes - don't you think one of them would be smart enough to say:

"hey maybe we should stop putting our occult symbols on everything..might be a bit suss.."

To let people come forward and become seekers. Everyone is able to seek, from the bible passages with all the clues on, a certain number will see. And it also has to be put in plain site. The school would be taken back completely, swiftly otherwise.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Cancer is also the Unicorn in ancient terms.

Michael Tsarion. The Irish Origins of Civilization. Red Ice Creations

Don't know if its mentioned here, but its in his book, and there is a lot of worthy research and links, symbolism and information about what pertains to the past cycle.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Chain?
Looks like a unicorn tail to me.

Sorry I was intrigued, you have seen an actual unicorn?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strainz

Sorry I was intrigued, you have seen an actual unicorn?

Hi Strainz,

I you have seen one, please speak up? We are all curious.

And if anyone here has any information on Unicorns, I'm interested as the Cluny Abbey has a series of ancient tapestries called "The Lady of the Unicorn" which is said to detain the key to a great treasure, for whoever can decipher it. Thus knowledge of unicorns is not only interesting in helping solve some of the world's greatest riddles, but it can also bring big bucks !

Regarding our topic of RIK CLAY and whether he died for OUTING the 2012 Olympics, well we might have the privilege of learning this directly from the way things play out in current events this year?

Getsmart

edit on 15-5-2012 by Getsmart because: the Olympics Games have hosted SATANIC RITUALS for many years !

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What were the circumstances of his dead? I dont think it took any special skills to read the words Zion in that logo.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

The unicorn's horn is the representative (symbolic) of the third eye.

The treasure likely has something to do with 'initiation' or direct experience of the spiritual realm.

A waking experience, not the dream states that are currently used.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

And if anyone here has any information on Unicorns, I'm interested

What I have read (I think from Michael Tsarion) is that the unicorn was a symbol for Cancer before the crab. So, the royal seal has 2 sun signs - Cancer & Leo. Sun is a star > probably a symbol for the Star Family, aka Rex Deus Family > bloodline of Jesus Christ. The monarchy appears to claim the divine right of kings through this bloodline...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thiry intelligent man, and i have tons of respect for him. Rip rik, you still are being heard. I suggest everyone to hear the interview he did. I love te olympics, and their is ALOT of connections with astronomy,occult, just brilliant information. I will be watching my friend. I know this is pretty old but i seen something on the olympics and i just wanted to spread the word. I would post some links, but its tough with this beeper and a roll of quarters

edit on 18-5-2012 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Really interesting thread.
Bookmarked for later !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join