It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIK CLAY - - - Did he die for OUTING the 2012 Olympics ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I find it all fascinating as well. And even though Im somewhat of a skeptic on here, its only because Ive seen the movement get tarnished by more and more outlandish theories on ats. If you asked my circle of friends, im the nutbag conspiracy theorist. On here, I seem to be the one playing devils advocate and bringing a lot of debunking information. Is there a grand 2012 conspiracy? Perhaps... But I try to stay away from theories in which a has to connect to b c d e and f to get to a point. If its overly complicated and distorted to reach a conclusion, , my belief is you are probably looking in the wrong place.
edit on 27-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

well said we all love a good conspiricy theory after all thats what we are here for is it not?
but it does seem that for some it becomes an obssesion and ultimatly consumses them

never heard of the guy young lad from england very sad but dont buy any of his theories

rip

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

well said we all love a good conspiricy theory after all thats what we are here for is it not?
but it does seem that for some it becomes an obssesion and ultimatly consumses them

never heard of the guy young lad from england very sad but dont buy any of his theories

rip

For instance , one he got from crane was the 2012 symbols in the olympics really spelled zion... the 2 is a z, the 1 is an i and 0=o and z=n

so first, one has to rearrange the 2012 to 2102 to correctly insert the symbols to correctly = zion... Then the 'n' is sideways, so one has to flip the z to an n.... See how convoluted it gets?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

It seems to me that the idea that 2012 and its use in the logo for the coming Olympics to be some form of numerical character coding to represent Zion most likely to be false. I often find plausibility in similar hypotheses in regards to deciphering symbolic, but this one seems to be way too 'convoluted' to be plausible. But hey, maybe that's the point.

here's one for yall... in a similar fashion.

80085, what does it mean?

LOL, if you figure it out, which isn't hard... please don't respond, just laugh and move on.
edit on 27-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: mispoke

Thought of another one...

reverse the 3, switch the 3 with the middle number(2), and you get 232....

then if you flip the first 2 horizontally you get a 'Z', and if you rotate the last 2 90deg to the right it becomes a 'N', and the 3(being flipped horizontally) is an E...

what do you get?

ZEN

Zen emphasizes the personal expression of experiential wisdom in the attainment of enlightenment.[4] As such, it de-emphasizes adherence to standardized theoretical knowledge

en.wikipedia.org...

OMG, THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

Think about those who use 322, and what ZEN means, this should be the most obvious correlation ever!

BTW... JK

edit on 27-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

It seems to me that the idea that 2012 and its use in the logo for the coming Olympics to be some form of numerical character coding to represent Zion most likely to be false. I often find plausibility in similar hypotheses in regards to deciphering symbolic, but this one seems to be way too 'convoluted' to be plausible. But hey, maybe that's the point.

here's one for yall... in a similar fashion.

80085, what does it mean?

LOL, if you figure it out, which isn't hard... please don't respond, just laugh and move on.
edit on 27-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: mispoke

Lol. numerology and symbolism starting in elementary school

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

LOL, that's funny that you chose to respond...

In reading your last two posts, it felt like you took the words right out of my mouth... then your response to my last post was in a similar fashion... exactly my thoughts!

BTW, John Locke is awesome... genius on many levels.

video that might interest you...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Why oh why oh why oh why oh WHY - would a worldwide secret organization of ruling elites leave little hidden symbols everywhere for people to find?

If they are smart enough to rule the world from behind the scenes - don't you think one of them would be smart enough to say:

"hey maybe we should stop putting our occult symbols on everything..might be a bit suss.."

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

LOL, that's funny that you chose to respond...

In reading your last two posts, it felt like you took the words right out of my mouth... then your response to my last post was in a similar fashion... exactly my thoughts!

BTW, John Locke is awesome... genius on many levels.

video that might interest you...

Great vid. Seen it a few times. And John Locke was probably the greatest TV character of all time. Though, Im a little biased as LOST is my fav tv show of all time. I wonder what Locke would say of this 2012 theory.... Perhaps in the beginning he would scoff at the notion... But he would most definitely search for more answers no matter where it led him.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
Why oh why oh why oh why oh WHY - would a worldwide secret organization of ruling elites leave little hidden symbols everywhere for people to find?

If they are smart enough to rule the world from behind the scenes - don't you think one of them would be smart enough to say:

"hey maybe we should stop putting our occult symbols on everything..might be a bit suss.."

Yes exactly. IF these people were smart and clever enough to rule the world for decades, I promise its not because they fed the masses with tiny clues throughout the way. Nothing is accomplished. The only answer I can think of is that it is for their own amusement, and that is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Ezekiel

Yes exactly. IF these people were smart and clever enough to rule the world for decades, I promise its not because they fed the masses with tiny clues throughout the way. Nothing is accomplished. The only answer I can think of is that it is for their own amusement, and that is beyond ridiculous.

Here's my opinion...

Yes, they do leave behind 'little clues', for a couple reasons:

1. The number of institutions and groups that pay homage to a singular cause through means, label themselves as to first pay homage to the very belief through symbolic references.

2. There are multiple 'sects', who vary in their roles and responsibilities in regards to carrying out any 'master plan'. There is a diverse number of groups, with in one parent 'elite' group. The use of the same symbols or 'tiny clues' is a means of identification. Because of the vastness that is this 'plan', it's impossible for one member to identify all those who are a part of a movement unless a symbol is used.

3. These 'tiny clues' are meant to be eventually be understood by the majority of the public. In part, it deals with the final stages and a 'Revelations' of sorts during the time in which the 'end game' is realized.

4. It is possible that the notion of 'they will eventually agree with our tactics, once the ends justifies the means' is held by those who continue to use these 'tiny clues'. That way, upon completion, the recognition of a the symbol becomes a form of a reference to an altar.

An altar is any structure upon which offerings such as sacrifices are made for religious purposes. Altars are usually found at shrines, and they can be located in temples, churches and other places of worship.

Altars (Hebrew: מזבח‎, mizbe'ah, "a place of slaughter or sacrifice")[1] in the Hebrew Bible were typically made of earth [2] or unwrought stone.[3] Altars were generally erected in conspicuous places.[4][5][6][7] The first altar recorded in the Hebrew Bible is that erected by Noah .[8] Altars were erected by Abraham,[9] by Isaac,[10] by Jacob,[11] and by Moses,[12] (Adonai-nissi).

en.wikipedia.org...

Exclude the 'sacrificial' aspect, and it becomes clear as to why the Pyramid is used.

I'm in a rush to leave, but I will further address this idea later in the night...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Originally posted by MasterGemini
The only thing I will add to this thread is that the UNICORN REPRESENTS 3RD EYE.

People need to learn astrology and planetary magic, it is one of the roots of all this conspiracy.

I thought the unicorn was an old symbol for Cancer, a sun symbol & that the acorn was a symbol for the pineal gland...

No cancer is a crab sometimes depicted with a scorpion tale, also as the numbers 69 together.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think you meant Capricorn

en.wikipedia.org...

Now think about the desert mystic(name of biography) Kaddafi being 69 when he died
North Korea how old was the old fart? 69? Isn't there a giant (uncompleted) pyramid hotel in NK?

The unicorn is the third eye or vision.

The acorn is also a symbol for the pineal gland or the third eye.

I hope that helps clear some things up for you.
edit on 27-3-2012 by MasterGemini because: Paz

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Umm I was reading the wiki page link you posted for Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau (say that three times) I doubt hes going to do any NWO activites anymore because he's brain dead. He was buried in an snow drift, and went into a coma.

Rik Clay without a doubt was an interesting person who I DO believe was killed to cover up the 2012 olymnpic "new zion" movement. I also enjoyed his Diana of Wales comparason to Isis I wish this world would have more thinkers and dreamers like Rik Clay.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Is it me or do Charges of satanism seem to be popping up all over the place? Of all the conspiracy theories put forward, this charge is most quickly dismissed by the average skeptical person because it requires a belief in the absolute hatred of mankind.

As difficult as it is for me to admit, Satanism would certainly describe the cause of all the pain and suffering in the world. From manufactured diseases, to poison food and medicine, to the destruction of the planet, constant war on civilization and morality, Satan's hatred of mankind and determination to take back or destroy what he helped create, FITS THE DESCRIPTIOn.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is it me or do Charges of satanism seem to be popping up all over the place? Of all the conspiracy theories put forward, this charge is most quickly dismissed by the average skeptical person because it requires a belief in the absolute hatred of mankind.

As difficult as it is for me to admit, Satanism would certainly describe the cause of all the pain and suffering in the world. From manufactured diseases, to poison food and medicine, to the destruction of the planet, constant war on civilization and morality, Satan's hatred of mankind and determination to take back or destroy what he helped create, FITS THE DESCRIPTIOn.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by someotherguy

You can roll you eyes as much as you like mate and live with the fantasy.

Strange the way the " lame" Paul carried on writing classic songs.
Must have stolen his brain as well eh ?
Oh....and his vocal chords too !

You can believe that a person can transform his face & grow 2 inches in a matter of days if you want.

Voice prints show 3 different voices.

Classic songs like "The Frog Chorus?" LOL OK

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23

Umm I was reading the wiki page link you posted for Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau (say that three times) I doubt hes going to do any NWO activites anymore because he's brain dead. He was buried in an snow drift, and went into a coma.

Hi Merkej23,

Thanks for calling me on that, it was an inadvertent error. That was not the link I had planned to post. Here are both individuals, both called FRISO, Prince of Orange and Nassau, but several centuries apart - all my apologies.

Incorrect Friso - Prince of Orange and Nassau

Correct Friso - Prince of Orange and Nassau

Link I intended to Post with Geneological ties: Royal descendants of Johann Willem Friso, Prince of Orange

I can see that without the Wikipedia confirmation of the direct ascendance of all the Royals to this individual, it weakened the case. If you take a moment to look through that last link above, you might get a strange feeling that something really isn't right.

Originally posted by merkej23

Rik Clay without a doubt was an interesting person who I DO believe was killed to cover up the 2012 olymnpic "new zion" movement. I also enjoyed his Diana of Wales comparason to Isis I wish this world would have more thinkers and dreamers like Rik Clay.

We can concur that Rik Clay was especially gifted. Of course he was disturbed, which one of us isn't when we discover just how deep the Rabbit Hole goes? But do we run off and kill ourselves? He if anyone felt compelled to alert the world to what dangers have befallen us and those planned for our future. He was a very courageous individual with strong moral fiber and a will to set things right. This is hardly the profile of a person seeking to take their life.

It might be easier for his family to thing he lost his marbles and gave it up, unable to accept a world they feel cozy living in. After all, there are even those posting here, who call themselves Conspiracy Theorists, but admit to finding it too hard to stretch their thinking as far as the convoluted mindset of those running this Animal Farm. If even they find it hard to connect the dots, which Rik was able to do so with great assiduity and probity, then it is clear that a mainstream ordinary run of the mill family would be aghast.

I don't buy that he took his life, not for a minute. Others may think whatever they choose, but I saw too many signs of hope and Rik's deep desire to inform and reform, which is the exact opposite impulse of giving up and "bagging it". He had projects which meant a great deal to him and he was in the process of outing another Conspiracy which few have gotten to the bottom of, the very sinister Music and Entertainment mass brainwashing Satanist penetrated industries. This is the sort of thing that TPTB don't want people to mess with. It is their Hypnotic stranglehold on the dumbed down populations, and a safeguard of their power over our minds. Whoever gets in too deep investigating this seems to wind up in a body bag, making suicide IMPROBABLE.

This makes it all the more amusing that in a few short pages several people who "happen to know someone who happened to know Rik Clay personally, happened to tell them that Rik Clay killed himself". LOL

GS

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by someotherguy

You can roll you eyes as much as you like mate and live with the fantasy.

Strange the way the " lame" Paul carried on writing classic songs.
Must have stolen his brain as well eh ?
Oh....and his vocal chords too !

You can believe that a person can transform his face & grow 2 inches in a matter of days if you want.

Voice prints show 3 different voices.

Classic songs like "The Frog Chorus?" LOL OK

Two inches in days? Really ?
What face transformation ?

You pick one song from an animated film for kids.
What about the seven albums he made with wings ?

What about the songs he penned with John Lennon after he supposedly died ?

I'm not here to argue but is there any proof out there of the claims you are making ?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Okandetre

When did Paul McCartney get murdered?

August 26-27, 1966. After the Seattle show on Aug. 25 but before Faul made his first appearance in LA on Aug. 28.

Was Paul McCartney replaCIAed in August 1966?

My response is off-topic as this post, but I get a kick out of the Paul McCartney conspiracy. People forget that men don't really finish puberty until their early to mid 20s. My conspiracy theory is that he was not fully through puberty in the early days, and he started losing the baby-face look and his features simply became more mature. I don't really see a significant difference in all the pictures people compare. I don't think plastic surgery was advanced enough in the late 60s, either.

I am sure touring can take a physical toll on someone also - cause them to lose weight, etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9.

The loop of "number nine" featured in the recording fuelled rumours about Paul McCartney's death after it was reported that it sounded like "turn me on, dead man" when played backwards.

McCartney argued against including the track on The Beatles. At over eight minutes, it is the longest track that the Beatles officially released.

above quotes are from the wiki
Revolution 9

i wonder why he didn't want it on the album?
edit on 28-3-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Well my first impression or R Clay was nut job,

I was just off to bed when I noticed the Paul MCartney is dead video I'd seen it about a while and always thought lunatics. I thought I'd give it 5 minutes before bed though purely out of curiosity, simply to watch a few ludicous claims from 60s dope heads.

I was more than intrigued, I was downright fascinate and watched the whole thing , something that struck me -

How many people would have actually known what Paul McCartney actually looked like in person back then in the early days?

Thank you OP and thank you Rik Clay for inspiring the OP to pique my curiosity.

Given enough money anything is possible so I'm now going to hunt around for info disproving the conspiracy, if anyone has any links they would be appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join