It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIK CLAY - - - Did he die for OUTING the 2012 Olympics ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
INTRODUCTION

This thread is dedicated to the memory of Truthseeker Rik Clay, who died at the very young age of 26.

It has been placed in the General Conspiracies section of ATS because Rik Clay was a master at detecting potential conspiracies using many sources as elements of evidence. He was the first to OUT the 2012 London Olympic Games as being a Ritual Event to mark the NEW ZION.

London Olympic Logo in "scrambled" form

London Olympic Logo UNSCRAMBLED by Rik Clay

I suggest those of you who are interested download these images as they frequently get removed from hosting websites - on the pretext of copyright infringement, but we know otherwise: it is to keep out of public knowledge that the Queen of England is a Zionist. And this is also to keep Freemasons worldwide from realizing that they are all engaged without their consent in supporting a Zionist Agenda: they serve as a power mechanism and must therefore be kept dumbed down let they become less subservient.

Coinage in confirmation of 2012 London Event

Much has been explained on the Internet regarding the Royal Bloodlines being involved in Satanic Rituals, this was outed by the Beatles already in the Early Sixties as exemplified in their soon censored Butcher's Album Cover for their LP "Yesterday and Today" which apparently refers to Ancient Babylonian Mystery Religion involving Human Sacrifice still being practiced by the Power Elite and the Royals TODAY !

The Beatles knew the Royals and OUTED what went down!

High Priestess conjuring demons and reading the Oracle in bowels

In the last picture you will note their solemn dismay, if not disgust. This is at least in part the reason for the murder and replacement of Paul McCartney - if you wish to learn more you can click on the first link at the bottom of my posts, the one in PURPLE.

The UK Royals are in fact not British in origin, but usurp that throne as they are of the German Saxe Coburg Gotha family. They are related to all the other Royal Families in Europe. This can be seen here:

Common ancestor to ALL EUROPEAN ROYALS

They are also of the same Bloodline as their illegitimate "cousins" composing the infamous Illuminati "Stealth Royal Bloodline" network. If we only glance at one of the many countries under their control, we will note some disturbing facts.

Genealogical relationships of Presidents of the United States

Not only are the 25 presidents we see in the above chart "INTERBRED", we can also note that most have been related to the Royal Bloodlines.

OBAMA and All Others have GENETICS from King John "Lackland" Plantagenet !

Queen Elizabeth II claims to descend directly from King David. Her coronation took place on a Throne with inset beneath her seat Jacob's Pillow, a 336 pound stone also known as the "Stone of Destiny". Seven hundred years after Edward lifted the Stone from the Scots, on July 3, 1996, the British House of Commons finally ordered that the Stone would be returned. It was handed over to Scotland in November of that year at the England-Scotland border and taken to Edinburgh Castle. It will remain in Scotland except for future coronations at Westminster Abbey in London.

"Jacob's Pillar" - legitimizing claims to Crown of Royal Bloodline

King David was father of King Solomon, who built the Temple on the Mound to shelter the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant later allegedly unearthed by the Knights Templar. That temple served as architectural model for Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland, which was the official birthplace of Scottish Rite Freemasonry.

Andrew Sinclair discussing Rosslyn Chapel

It is no secret that you can get "tapped" for the 33rd degree IF you are of their RULING Bloodline.

They ALL happen to be practicing Satanists, this can be noted in the long ATS thread below, which delves in depth into the involvement of the Royal Families of Europe with Satanic Ritual Human Sacrifice and pedophile child abduction rings.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

They have brought their underlings into the fold by making Freemasonry a disguised form of LUCIFER WORSHIP, and have even officially dedicated all of their SUBJECTS to SATAN, as can be seen in the MARK OF THE BEAST Passports, this dedication was OUTED BY RIK CLAY.

UK Passport Cover

UK Passport Cover Decoded by RIK CLAY

UK Passport VISA Page Hologram

Layout of the Soul Chakras of a British Subject

UK Passport hidden VISA FOR HELL Decoded by RIK CLAY

I will now repost some additional information from Rik Clay's Tuesday August 1st, 2006 posting in the Cosmic Mind blog, in which he discussed the Illuminati's sacred numerology. I am sorry that I cannot link directly to this blog posting, since it has since been "pulled" from the that website. It can only be found in torrent downloads, generously provided by Truthseekers who backed it up before it was censored.

TUESDAY, 1 AUGUST 2006
Symbology Of The Number 11 (11:11)
Posted by Rik at 23:04
With the number 11 appearing frequently throughout my studies, I felt the following introduction / summary may eliminate the need to repeat myself thus allowing new-comers and regular readers alike to quickly be brought up to speed.

The facts:

11: In the Universe
On 11th August 1999 at 11:11am there was a total solar eclipse observed throughout Europe
21st December 2012 at 11:11am is the winter solstice of the final day of the Mayan calendar
The current astrological sign of the zodiac is Pisces, we are currently moving into Aquarius - the 11th sign of the zodiac
21st December 2012 = 21/12/2012 = 2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2 = 11
The sunspot cycle lasts 11 years - the next one peaking in 2012.

11: Pyramid Numerology
11:11 x 11:11 = 1234321 (Numerical sequence ascending and descending in the fashion of a pyramid)
111 x 111 = 12321 (Pyramid number)
11 x 11 = 121 (Another pyramid number)
11 = 3 in binary arithmetic. 3 makes the cornerstones of the Trinity or pyramid

11: 9/11
The World Trade Centre stood like an '11'
9 + 1 + 1 = 11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year. 2+5+4 = 11
September 11th was 111 days until the end of the year
The 1st plane to hit the World Trade Centre was 'Flight 11'
Total crew on Flight 11 was '11'
New York is the 11th state of the US Constitution
September 11th 2001 stands '11' years from 2012 (Note that in the Mayan calendar, it was said that there would be 20 years of 'no-time'. A period of unrest where the planet is making a transition from one age to another. 9/11 stood 9 years from the start of this 'no-time' and 11 years from the end.)
The World Trade Centre was built between 1966 to 1977... taking 11 years

11: September 11th In History
On September 11th 1990 at 9.09PM, 11 years prior to September 11th 2001, George Bush Senior made a speech to Congress entitled "Toward A New World Order":
"A new partnership of nations has begun, and we stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective—a new world order—can emerge."
On September 11th 1941, 60 years prior to September 11th 2001, the soil was broken and the foundations set for "The Pentagon" in Washington DC
A book written in 1981, 20 years prior to the 2001 attacks, called "The Birth of Christ Recalculated". The author, Dr. Ernest L. Martin, claims to have calculated the exact date of Jesus Christ's birth based on the celestial charts for that era. The date of Christ's birth, based on the famous Star of Bethlehem, is calculated to be September 11, 3 B.C.
According to Hebrew Scriptures September 11, 1999 was the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation, and year 1 on the Hebrew calendar

11: Significant Days
Remembrance Day - Two minutes of silence at the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month (11:00 am, 11 November), supposedly marking the time (in the United Kingdom) when armistice became effective.

11: Significant Events
The first NASA space mission to successful land two men on the moon was Apollo 11
Hurricane Katrina was recorded as "Storm #11". Hurricane
Katrina's wikipedia page states:
On August 28, 11 counties and eleven cities issued evacuation orders, a number which increased to 41 counties and 61 cities by the following morning
To coincide, NASA's Hurricane Katrina page states:

"The storm formed late on August 23 and developed quickly into a tropical storm by 11 a.m. the next morning."
Uri Geller stopped Big Ben at 11.11 AM GMT 30th April 1997 (a hoax in my opinion, but feel free to research)

11: Royalty
A google search into the etymology of the word "crown" establishes it was derived from the Anglo-French word "coroune" in the year 1111.
"1111, from Anglo-Fr. coroune, from O.Fr. corone, from L. corona "crown""

11: Religion
Jesus Christ = 11 letters

11: Sport
There are 11 players in a football team. A football game becomes 11:11.
There are 11 players in a cricket team. Again, 11:11.

11: A summary (to be continued)

The number 11 finds itself embedded in the very fabric of existence. Observed in both the heavens and in the workings of shadowy world rulers, there are three schools of thought as to how this could be:
The first points towards a series of 'inevitable events' deep rooted in the fabric of material existence. Fate so to speak and that the universe is playing out its script.
The second speculates that 'the powers that be' have realised the significance of the number 11 in our ancient past and hijacked it for their own gain.
The third leads to an assumption that the pyramid builders, are the same people in control today, and have used the number 11 symbolically throughout recorded history. Could it be that this 'intelligence' at work, created the solar system (so as to explain the connections between the number 11 and the universe) or is it simply working to a universal numerical code?

The above information is all based on published fact, without even going into my own experiences with the numbers 11:11.

At first I held my own reservations about the significance of the number 11, until I found it work itself into my life.

Most, if not all of my knowledge and research in this blog, found its way into my life through moments where I've see an 11:11 on a digital clock, on the microwave or on the TV. Of late, these have taken a new form, including full blown audible 11:11's from random members of the general public and arrangements of seemingly random objects forming something greater than just coincidence.

11:11 has come to signify a change in consciousness or at least the exposure of a new reality. Puzzling to say the least, but exciting - definitely!
Stay tuned.

IN MEMORY OF A COURAGEOUS TRUTHSEEKER - - - Rik Clay !

Getsmart

edit on 27-3-2012 by Getsmart because: the Protocols of Zion are in practice by the Royal Bloodlines and their ILLUMINATI cousins!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Really nice bud, nice link you had there..

haha

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
wow the OP quickly went off on multiple tangents i guess in Clay's honor.

regarding the topic question at hand, i forgot but wasn't it about exposing hidden messages in lyrics and in pop culture overall, that he died for... (too?)

what did he out about the olympics? please expand on that...

it seems most YT vids about him are being deleted quickly.. wonder why

edit on 27-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I am interested in following this thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
wow the OP quickly went off on multiple tangents i guess in Clay's honor.

regarding the topic question at hand, i forgot but wasn't it about exposing hidden messages in lyrics and in pop culture overall, that he died for... (too?)

what did he out about the olympics? please expand on that...

it seems most YT vids about him are being deleted quickly.. wonder why

edit on 27-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

He didn't say what he found was going to happen, he gave mutiple suggestions though. The most formidable one would be that Prince William would ascend as the Anti-christ following some sort of 'event' at the 2012 Olympics. You really need to watch the video that you posted to understand why he came to that conclusion though, because I'm not about to write out 10 minutes worth of conspiracy theory when it is already in a video on this thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Funny I have been re looking at this all day today.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm not too sure what to make of all this.

Numerology is an interesting subject...But it's mostly seen as a far-fetched, nonsensical theory by the large..

Though it's possible that there are certain situations where Numerology can be used, when there seems to be more than just a co-incidental event.

Just as there is a Golden Ratio of Fibbonaci Sequence, links & patterns can be spotted from the world; especially in a world today full of symbols & numbers.

S&F

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Honestly, I'm not too sure what to make of all this.

Numerology is an interesting subject...But it's mostly seen as a far-fetched, nonsensical theory by the large..

Though it's possible that there are certain situations where Numerology can be used, when there seems to be more than just a co-incidental event.

Just as there is a Golden Ratio of Fibbonaci Sequence, links & patterns can be spotted from the world; especially in a world today full of symbols & numbers.

S&F

Although Rik does touch on numerology in the video, the base evidence he provides for his theories are more symbolic rather than numerical.

For example, around the main site of the Olympic 2012 arena, all the streets have names associating with angels and secret societies. I don't want to delve too deep into this so I don't provide spoilers for those who haven't watched the video yet.

For anyone who hasn't watched the video or has some doubts around the actual conspiracy itself it is well worth watching the video, very mind provoking.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Sphinx?
Erm,No-Thats a Lion.

Devils tail?
I think that is actually the Lions tail.

Horn or 3rd eye?
Well its a unicorn,which does have a horn...

Chain?
Looks like a unicorn tail to me.

As for the above-give me any pattern or picture,and I could do the same "chakra lines" on it.

I do not buy the idea that the queen is dedicating all her subjects to satan-You don't think she actually designs the passport patterns do you?

I also do not buy the idea that Mr Clay was onto something big about this whole New Zion being created for the olympics.I think he was seeing connections that are not there,and was straying into David Icke territory.

Any sequence of letters/dates/numbers can be re arranged into some kind of so called occult numerology IMO.

Just my opinions.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

In the last picture you will note their solemn dismay, if not disgust. This is at least in part the reason for the murder and replacement of Paul McCartney - if you wish to learn more you can click on the first link at the bottom of my posts, the one in PURPLE.

When did Paul McCartney get murdered?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Here is my tribute to Rik Clay ...

Personal Disclosure: May he RIP!
And may TPTB burn in HELL!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
if the uk and america are secret zionist states why were many jews fleeing the nazis turned away and returned to mainland europe?
i am not pro israel by the way

according to his "rik clay foundation" web site he committed suicide
edit on 27-3-2012 by dashdespatch because: more info

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
if the uk and america are secret zionist states why were many jews fleeing the nazis turned away and returned to mainland europe?
i am not pro israel by the way

according to his "rik clay foundation" web site he committed suicide
edit on 27-3-2012 by dashdespatch because: more info

Who gave Israel back to the Jews? and who is currently Israel's biggest supporter?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Much has been explained on the Internet regarding the Royal Bloodlines being involved in Satanic Rituals, this was outed by the Beatles already in the Early Sixties as exemplified in their soon censored Butcher's Album Cover for their LP "Yesterday and Today" which apparently refers to Ancient Babylonian Mystery Religion involving Human Sacrifice still being practiced by the Power Elite and the Royals TODAY !

The Beatles knew the Royals and OUTED what went down!

High Priestess conjuring demons and reading the Oracle in bowels

I thought PID was dead! Anyway, I suggest you do a little more reading on that "Butcher" photo shoot, and read who the photographer was etc... and you will find it has nothing to do with "outing" the royals, and certainly nothing to do with "Ancient Babylonian Mystery Religion involving Human Sacrifice". I mean really??? Is that was is supposed to come to mind when seeing the cover? I just thought it was the Beatles with meat and dolls...go figure. I also suggest you do a little bit more reading about Paul and his avant garde style, who he hung around and what his interests were at the time. Oh, and it was Paul who wanted to keep that cover. Imagine that. Kind of blows the whole "Paul didn't want to go with the plans of the illuminati so he was killed and replaced with a really good double" theory. I was almost sucked into all of that PID nonsense, and then I came to my senses. I suggest you do some research that doesn't have anything to do with faulconandsnowjob.

What did this have to do with Rik Clay again?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

not denying that answer my point the royal family had more influence in the wartime period than they do now they are now just figureheads

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Did I just see something no one else has up till now?

Rarely do I care about numerology but this this one struck me as I have not seen it mentioned before.

81 Passengers 11 crew...

of course 8+1 is 9

BUT! The square root of 81 is 9...

I have found this no where yet online, not even in this detailed numerology list for 9/11

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here is another thread about Rik Clay about his blog, unfortunately the links doesnt seems to work anymore
It was some interesting reading..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Okandetre

When did Paul McCartney get murdered?

August 26-27, 1966. After the Seattle show on Aug. 25 but before Faul made his first appearance in LA on Aug. 28.

Was Paul McCartney replaCIAed in August 1966?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Big flaw in the numerology postings showing the number "11" repeating throughout the known world.

11 doesn't existin in Numerology. 11 would be 1+1 = 2.

You show this when adding all the digits together to come to 11 but then ignoring the final two digits in the equation, 1+1 = 2.

Also, the "Paul McCartney is Dead" myth has been widely debunked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join