It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is now virtually indistinguishable from MSM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I could not agree more. I was actually going to come here myself to "rant" about the latest Racism is a farce" post made by some bigot, but saw your post.

This website is heading into the sh*t heap rapidly. Almost 50% of posts are based on polar opposites, ie pro versus anti abortion, vegetarians versus meat eaters, religious versus atheist, on and on and on.

Nigh on nothing is truly ATS, nor denying ignorance, nor of any real value.

I'm debating quitting the site completely over the aggravated nature of so many of these topics and having to trawl through steaming faecal matter on a daily basis to find that one rare gem of value.

T

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Jace26

YOU SEE, THIS IS WHAT THE GUY IS TALKING ABOUT.

Stop with the stupid smart arse remarks.

Tell me, who was I poking fun at, the person who said your country can't survive without the United States, or you for posting about the person that said your country can't exist without them?

I'll give you a hint, it wasn't you...

Your poking fun at my country, Australia existed without the US and we still can.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Your poking fun at my country, Australia existed without the US and we still can.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? I wasn't poking fun at you or your country.
edit on 27-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Well it is important for us as a community to challenge the information presented to us; it's not always disinformation which is at the heart of the argument, it can be a genuine skepticism. For example, some guy makes a thread saying the world is going to end in a few months or years, and he has proof. He must then present that proof and expect it to be tested by more knowledgeable members of the community.

I know what you are talking about, though. I have noticed an air of chauvinism on this website as of late, especially amidst the surge of Iran-American war threads. Blatant trolls and disinfo agents ran rampant. I do wonder if they were truly trolls and disinfo agents, however, because some people are very naive and ignorant.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

How would you like it if I started saying Americans are all fat stupid redneck warmongers.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by boncho

How would you like it if I started saying Americans are all fat stupid redneck warmongers.

Knock yourself out.

I'm not an American and you wouldn't be the first to say those things.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by boncho

Knock yourself out.

I'm not an American and you wouldn't be the first to say those things.

Then why did you say that?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
if ats had real reports instead of wannabe copy cats

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Bad story! is a good story !! More traffick and eh...I don't know ?!?!?!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join