It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Over QUEENS, NYC! Sounds like a Huvvering Craft - With Intermittent BOOMS 3/25

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wow, that sure does sound creepy!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

You'd be quite surprised how little people
pay attention to their surroundings.
Especially in large metro areas.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Night of 3/25 I saw a pulsing bright light in the sky above Queens. Light would slowly fade in for about 2 seconds and disappear for 20-30 secs, then pulse back on. Didn't seem to be moving.

I live directly under the arrival flight path for LGA, so I know what an airplane/helicopter looks like. This was way too high in the sky to be an airplane. Could've been a satellite, but it had no noticeable movement and I think the light was too intense compared to the light given off by a distant satellite.

Could've been a very bright star being hidden/revealed by passing cloud cover, but I don't recall ever seeing any bright stars in that particular location of the sky (the bright stars are usually seen while facing away from LGA instead of facing towards it.)

Haven't heard any booms in the area. Just my 2 cents.
edit on 27-3-2012 by ecpic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow that is creepy. Sounds like some type of metallic reverberation. I thought it could be distant construction sounds until I heard the louder ones. No way, I could easily differentiate between traffic, plane noise, and the booms.
This is getting weirder and weirder, and leads me to believe there is something going on with the core and plates.
Also, I know the " flashes " are the camera, but is there an energy wave of some sort causing it or just coincidence?
edit on 27-3-2012 by sickofitall2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
one thing odd,first you hear the bang then you see the flash.as i recall its sapose to be the other way around. or perhaps separate events?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I may have heard the "booms" in that video. On the other hand, I may have just heard some cabbies honking their horns.

Being that I'm from NY I must attest that cabbies honk in succession of each other, kinda like a mating call. So the honks, or calls, are constant and repetitive. This is also why so few Jay Walkers are hit by said cabbies, thanks to their mating calls.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can't tell where you are by the roof tops buti am guessing forest hills ....you might be hearing the groundhogs blasting for the new train station ...they are somewhere near the 59 st bridge either end of northern blvd or quennsborough square... I am in maspeth and didn't hear anything . But I have a friend that works down in the tunnel they have been working on it a few years at this point....

Nice catch...can you let me know if this was today and what time... I could ask my buddy if the were blasting...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
sounds like someone banging on air ducting on the roof to me..

second line

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
what makes you so sure this is a hovering craft op?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

what could it be?

It could be another crappy Youtube video.

It does'nt even sound real

I could do better overdubbing a cassette tape, a twenty year old tape at that.

It does not jive with the wind sounds.

Another
for Youtube.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
As long as i can't see who is behind him banging some empty barrel, i can't believe in this video.

Turn around, there is nothing in front of you

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha777

to bad we'll never know before it happens. american leadership is about as transparent as a lead block.

everybody feels it. something that is going to change the course of humanity is about to happen.

i believe the government has a good guess at what it is. and we'll all eventually find out.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I, too, noticed the flashes at various points in the video. It almost sounds like rumbling thunder at times, also definite explosive type sounds.

It seems the Earth has a severe case of indigestion caused by all the poisons mankind is pumping into her via fracking.

We are living in interesting times.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
To me, it sounds like the noise was produced underwater. The reverberations and the actual noise itself make the Bloop, Julia and several other unidentified underwater sounds spring to mind.

I do think the flash is probably a camera glitch, as it doesn't seem to only appear in the sky, but seems to be in front of the trees and buildings as well.

I'm not one that just screams hoax or fake at all these noise videos either. It's just this one, for some reason, seems more manufactured than some of the others. This one could very well be real, I have no way of proving it isn't, it just doesn't sit well with me.

I do believe that some of these noise videos are real, and I think the ones being reported in WI are probably real. I may be way off base, and this still doesn't explain the origin of the noises necessarily, but is it possible that it's tropospheric ducting? Maybe thunder, or some other booms (exploding transformers in another county) being heard from several miles away?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I live in brooklyn across the street from the BQE heard it all. My gut says this was dubbed into the film or whatever the terminology is. Sorry. And this comes from a believer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join