It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Over QUEENS, NYC! Sounds like a Huvvering Craft - With Intermittent BOOMS 3/25

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

what could it be? two consistent aspects i see in wherever this happens:

1 - sound like a plane that isnt going anywhere, right above you (u can differentiate when an actual plane passes)

2- occasional booms that sort of 'echo'

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

its a 1.0 earth quake nothing to see here move along

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
hmmm

oh yea?

aight i takes ya wurd 4 it

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
New York must have special rocks like Missouri that make sound when there are small earthquakes...,,I swear something is happening just can't say for sure I feel it

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I may have heard the "booms" in that video. On the other hand, I may have just heard some cabbies honking their horns.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
BiggerPicture
That video gave me the chills something is going on with mother earth ..I live in Minnesota and ive not yet heard any of these kind of booms and echos and i hope i don't ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
whatever is coming is coming...its a shame the average person is to preoccupied to notice.

hope ever will be ready when it happens.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
What is the flash at 48secs out on the horizon, and again several closer ones above the buildings at 2.10?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
What is the flash at 48secs out on the horizon, and again several closer ones above the buildings at 2.10?

Rainbows
Jane

nice catch ~!

Yes there is ~! and it co-insides with a massive boom~!
edit on 27-3-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I saw that too at :48....like a shock wave.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

what could it be? two consistent aspects i see in wherever this happens:

1 - sound like a plane that isnt going anywhere, right above you (u can differentiate when an actual plane passes)

2- occasional booms that sort of 'echo'

It almost sounds like something heavy being dropped, and I found three flashes not two. One at 48 seconds, 2:08, and 2:10. Kind of odd. Did anyone else hear those noises??

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
what i find odd about this video is that it's in the middle of a city and there's no street noise. the the booming sounds are pretty loud if they can be heard in queens over street noise. the entire city would be freaking out.

edit to ask: did the OP make this video? if not then i'm not believing it at all.
edit on 27-3-2012 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
what i find odd about this video is that it's in the middle of a city and there's no street noise. the the booming sounds are pretty loud if they can be heard in queens over street noise. the entire city would be freaking out.

edit to ask: did the OP make this video? if not then i'm not believing it at all.
edit on 27-3-2012 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

I dont know if your listening with the sound turned low or what but there is defeinetly street noise. I heard several passing cars and trucks. Just sayin, its there.

And as to the others commenting on the flashes, it seems to me that they are just a camera glitch. More like a quick jolt to the camera and the picture kinda skips. hmmmmm......interesting

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm calling BS on this one! If this happened in NYC then you would of heard about it every where.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

i did hear SOME street noise but i live in a city and if the booming is that loud over street traffic it would be all over the news. it seems a bit too "perfect" to me... compared to some of the other videos i've seen. i'm leaning heavily toward "fake".

this is what city street sounds are like: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well at least you spelt huvvering rite!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Dunno what it is, but I know one thing....My dog did not like this video. Started barking as soon as it came on.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but in a city as populated as Queens, that could be anything.

It could be construction crews, front end loaders dropping stone or gravel into a metal dump truck bed. It could be someone banging on an empty dumpster with a sledge hammer...

I don't think the sky is falling and I doubt it's "Gabrial's Trumpet".

It's just city noise.

Just my opinion though.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i can actually confirm this. i live in queens ny as well and ive benn hearing the sounds for a while but i would always shrug it off as a passing plane. On the 25 though the sound actually woke me up while i was sleeping and i rushed to me window because the sound was so loud no plane or anything passing by I dont live to far from LGA and there were no planes in the air at the time or choppers so i found it pretty wierd

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

There are also 2 more at 1:29 and 2:06 (though, to be honest, the 3 after the 2:00 mark seem more like glitches than actual flashes, but it's hard to say). The 2 at 0:48 and 1:29 are definitely flashes.

Could be distant lightning with the thunder echoing off the buildings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join