It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 41: Vegan Banker Gives History Lesson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

Thanks for the good words moonzoo7!

The popular threads are popular by the main majority of ATS members but I do like your idea of adding in more controversial threads and posts...We'll keep this in mind on our upcoming recaps. Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Bry sometimes inis bidness you godda show 'em you mean bidness. Now dis guy Joe, you need him outta da way ? It's no problem right see. Do to da vested interests of some of da clientel at above and from below, ( ehheheh if you get my mean'in ) and strictly on a one time basis. Dis guy you know da guy wid da ding what'is, JOE! can be removed from thee entire situation if need be. So ya see Bry ya always have options. So let me
know if dis guy trys to political on yas.

God I'm bored.

Joe you're good. But bry fills that slot better simply because he looks like the typ ats 'er.
You like Polanski arn't wrong for the " Other side " but Bryans our homey man.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hahaha, I actually got the Buffalo Wild Wings advertisement right before the video started and I was like "wait...........what"? lmao

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You got me laughing as I attempted to read all that...you gots dat randyvs skillz!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUknights75
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hahaha, I actually got the Buffalo Wild Wings advertisement right before the video started and I was like "wait...........what"? lmao

www.youtube.com...

That must have been a moment of confusion hahaha.

I am betting that you still felt the same even when the advert finished and the actual video played.

edit on 28-3-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Oh...i had you pegged for a person who would be hypnotized by a Brunettes and not over drinks.

But now that you brought it up and between us two as always... what type of drinks ?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

hahaha

beers and vodka! They mix great with brunettes too!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace
reply to post by cerebralassassins

hahaha

beers and vodka! They mix great with brunettes too!

ahhh yes...my kind of drinks and woman

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I would not trust the Memory of a Vegan. First of all...although a Human can survive on a Strict Diet of specific Fruits and Vegetables and Grain and Bean and Bean products such as Tofu....a Human Being was not evolved to be a Vegan.

Memory and Memory function as well as Immune system failure, inability to properly rebuild muscle and a host of other issues are direct results over time of even the Strictest of the Best Vegan Nutritional Guidlines. This is talking about a TRU VEGAN....no animal products, eggs, cheese, milk...etc.

One of my Familes Companies is in several Medical Fields and I have extensive knowledge of what a Human Body can or cannot have replaced in Protein Vegetation as apposed to actual consumption of Fish, Beef, Polltry, Pork, Venison...my favorite and...etc.

Even liquid Protein Suppliments are made from ammino-acids broken down from animal byproducts. The Human Body was evolved to be Omniverous and if a person desires to either put on Muscle or loose weigh...all they simply have to do is eat EXACTLY what a Chimp would eat in the Wild. We can cook it of course but the idea is NO MACHINE PROCESSED FLOUR that makes bread. The Number 1 reason people have High Cholesterol is that they eat White Bread made from grain that has been ground so fine that it turns into Cholesterol in the Body and blocks our Arteries since it is not a Whole Grain.

It is also imparitive for a persons Mental Abilities to consume ANIMAL PROTIENS AND FATS...there is more Fat in a Salmon Steak than two scoops of Ice Cream but it is GOOD FAT....and we need it. It cannot be replaced by a Vegan Diet...even if Soy Products may have some of these needs...the way it is digested and absorbed....much of nutritional and caloric absorbtion occurs not just in the stomach but in the Intestinal System.

Take it from me...I am muscular and lean and never get sick. I bounce back from injuries and even at my age...I can RUN 5 miles and Jog about 20. I eat a wide variety of Organic Fruits and Vegetables from my Garden and Grill Venison and Beef steaks as well as a wide variety of store bought and Hunted Poltry...just have to watch out for the #6 shot BB's..LOL! I swim and I dive and remain active at all times. I drink with my band mates but since I have alot of muscle...muscle metabolizes alchohol at 10 times the rate of Fat...so I am never wasted...just having a good time. Don't put your trust in the pale looking pasty skined...dry and dull hair...cloudy eyed...twig like...[Tell Tale sign of Malnutrition]...white spots on the finger nails...Bankers Memory.

Trust the Guy who is having a small Steak with a side of Broccoli and a Salad with Vineger and Extra-Virgin Olive Oil...no potato, no cheese or crutons or fake bacon bits in it and uses a wedge of Lemon to flavor the Broccoli. His or Her drink?....a Light Beer or a Wine or Tonic and Gin, Vodka...etc...or Soda Water...my Favorite. This person will have the Memory Capacity you desire...NOT A VEGAN! Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

my take....Mentally, Physically and Spiritually - Moderation is key to a balanced lifestyle!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Im a meat eater, here they did a study, they followed 3 people for 3 months.
With full blood tests and medical checks constantly like 10 times a day.
One a massive meat eater another a Vegetarian who didn't eat meat but still ate dairy seafood and eggs etc.
And another who was a strict Vegan who ate no animals products at all.
And they found the healthiest one was the Vegetarian, only slightly healthier than the meat eater, but the Vegan scored low was last on the healthy scale.
I bet if the meat eater ate a little less meat he would have been the same as the Vegetarian.
Also the Vegan was a cyclist was constantly exercising much more than the others yet still was far more unhealthy than them.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

CaptainCaveMan - do you remember the title of the study...I've heard of something similar and it was done in many regions of the globe and with many subjects, all based on their heritage, nationality, etc....

but the concept was the same, 3 people (meat, vegan, veggie eaters) of all different backgrounds who lived in different areas and ate the meat, veggies from their own country.....

I'd be interested in comparing the results from a couple of these studies

in the meantime...I'm moderating! b/c meat is so darn good - but so are veggies!
oh, and miso soup and sushi.....is it time to eat yet???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join