It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Paulides Missing 411 ... Disappearances in the national parks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Wow,my 15yr old daughters is crazy about the CreepyPasta site,and she just mentioned Slenderman 2hours ago:-D! Gonna have to googit when im log out here:-) Seriously,though,i would think twenty times,never mind twice, about visiting a National Park,considering all ive read about this subject.And Never with children.Something is VERY wrong in them woods,and i think Bigfoot's having to cop the blame for it,but i suspect he/she may be the least of your worries re this issue.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Your from South Africa, I've tooled around there! But, I agree with what you said (after reading it twice) David Paulides doesn't come out and say its a "bigfoot" doing the deeds..its just something fast, smart, and unknown.

He's been out on tour just these last weeks and from what I'm hearing he's thinking it might be "something" even more bizarre than "bigfoot", heck who knows! I just know I've been all over the place and after reading those two books I thought..is this for real!! It is so crazy!

edit on 19-1-2013 by RUFFREADY because: weird

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't find the pdf of these books on the net anywhere,and i would Love Love LOVE to read them-to me,this is the most fascinating subject in recent years.Im positively ACHING to read them! But in my country books are disgustingly expensive,even if i could order it through the Exclusive Books chain.Any advice,PLEASE, on how i could get hold of secondhand copies of these books,or the pdfs? To pay for used copies COD,would still be more affordable than ordering+buying them here in South Africa,im sure.Please send me a u2u if anyone could/would be so very kind help?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
About 2+1/2 years ago, the husband of an ex-best friend told of a strange thing he read some years ago,and he can't remember where he read this,but this is it:Three or 4 hunters,among them a boy in his late teens,came to a fenced off area in an American forest,really high strong fences.Behind the fence.they saw this tall,insectoid,alien-looking creature,it seemed to be trying to jump the fence to get to them luckily it was'nt having much success,the fence was obviously erected in such a way that it would make the creature's escape impossible.They,sensibly,didnt hang around to watch and just a small distance further they ran into US army soldiers,who shooed them out of the area on some pretext.Sensibly,the hunters didnt mention to the army guys what they saw.Idk why,but i just got this miserable feeling when he told us that-to me,for some reason,it FELT true,even if the details were minimal-and i never forgot that story-it was the 1st thing that came to mind when i first,here on ATS,discovered the extent of the NatPark enigma.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Try ordering from the North American Bigfoot Society directly instead of going through Amazon or whatever. I live in the back-end of nowhere, Canada, and they arrived here just fine. Utterly fascinating books, too. Creepiest case to me was one where a woman's body was found at the bottom of a waterfall as if it had been thrown from the top, showing signs of sexual assault just before or after death.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

Your from South Africa, I've tooled around there! But, I agree with what you said (after reading it twice) David Paulides doesn't come out and say its a "bigfoot" doing the deeds..its just something fast, smart, and unknown.

He's been out on tour just these last weeks and from what I'm hearing he's thinking it might be "something" even more bizarre than "bigfoot", heck who knows! I just know I've been all over the place and after reading those two books I thought..is this for real!! It is so crazy!

edit on 19-1-2013 by RUFFREADY because: weird

He has been on tour?......that sucks because I ordered the book with a notation and signature in the front cover....
I was hoping that it would be here Monday or Tuesday.
I need new good "Bed Book" and I want it now!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Thank you! i will look into that for sure.May work out cheaper than through Exclusive Books.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yep It would be great to have him on once more. I would like to know if there have been any new developments.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well I got the Western United States and Canada Edition today. I opened the packaging in the kitchen and spent at least 20 minutes just standing there reading random pages.

I had to slap myself and put it down for when I can read it in order.
What I did scan was fascinating beyond what I was expecting.
I read books quite a bit so this one will not take me long to devour.
Without a doubt I will be ordering the East Coast Edition when I am finished reading this one.
Again thanks to the OP for posting a topic I have never heard of.
I will check back when I have finished the book and give my thoughts on it.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

David was on coast to coast am yesterday march 17. 2013 with new cases and updates.

I havent listined yet, but I bet it´s an interesting show once again!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

Excellent points. I do believe that most of the stories about ghosts/other spookiness are designed to keep people out of areas where illicit/illegal activity is happening.

reply to post by sonnny1

I would also think that dealers would go through all the belongings also. I just cant think "human". Also,these disappearances have been happening for 100 year or more. Dont think "dealers" were doing it back then.

Prior to the drug "dealers," there were the MOONSHINERS!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

Have not read the entire thread, but this is possibly one of the most mysterious and alarming curiosities we see here in the US and other countries as well.

Like a Broadway play, people live their lives sitting in the audience, never even contemplating what goes on behind the stage to make it all come together for their viewing pleasures. Yet in reality there are forces unseen by the naked eye, beings devoted to the planet and its continuity which are rarely caught in the act of their work.

Portals do exist, transportation craft are hidden in plain sight as well. It would be wonderful to think about many of the disappearances being of benign or benevolent nature, but again all we can do from this side of that reality is wonder with curiosity.

So disturbing to think that people, children wander into these portals and simply vanish. We are left with too many unanswered questions as to their demise that it is easier to sweep their case under the rug and forget about it than move forward and attempt to discover the truth behind the unknowable.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Good stuff, Im listening to it now at work..........

edit on 18-3-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ohh I wish I could listen to this at work!!

The Youtube User deleted the video in my above post. So if anyone else wants to listen in, here is a new link to the same broadcast.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hesse

I have tune in Radio App, so I recorded it from that. Very chilling, as usual. I think everyone should read the books though. more detailed accounts.

Thanks again Hesse...........

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Has anyone picked up North America & Beyond yet?

I started reading them again (partly because I'm very close to finishing the Dark Tower and I don't want it to end!), and then discover there's another!
I'm looking forward to hearing some of the incidents from around the world. Payday is tomorrow so I shall hopefully be reading the new one next week...

WHICH IS WAY TOO FAR AWAY!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JackofBlades

Crap, there's more now? I might just have to check them out next time I get some cash.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yep I own both books East & West and just ordered the new one. I can´t wait to read it since this new book features cases close to my home!!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Amazon took AGES dispatching mine, so I now won't be getting until Weds.

If any of you manage to grab it before then I would very much appreciate your opinion.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
As I said I would check back in, the first book was so mesmerizing that I read it way too fast:-)
I just ordered the Eastern edition two nights ago and looking forward to getting my hands and eyes on it ASAP.

Anybody who lurks on this thread I highly recommend the first book!....and I will report back with my thoughts on the second book.

Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join