It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race Wars?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
One thing is certain.

If something as ludicrous and serious as a race war erupted, president Obama would most certainly be blamed.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Vasa Croe

"What you are seeing is a buildup of the tension, tone and climate that has been around ever since [President] Obama took office," McCall said. "This incident has tapped into an anger that has been swelling. This is a common injustice that we have had to deal with and be expected to adjust to. People are tired of it."

I'm confused.. blacks are doing far better than they were just a few decades ago.. the Government does everything in it's power to bend over backwards to give them a leg up in society, an African American for the first time ever is our President....

And tension has been building since his election?

You really believe that?

Look up redlining.
homebuying.about.com...

and real estate steering.
brooklynian.com...

and discriminatory hiring practices
towson.patch.com...
www.recruiter.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I believe a race war will happen eventually. I don't think it is a matter of if, I think it is a matter of when. I was born and raised in Memphis Tennessee. I saw real racism on all sides. It is a scary thought. It would just take a few minor and major incidents to incite one. I do need to mention that while I do believe a race war will happen. I do not think it will happen for a very long time from now. I could be wrong on that. What I am sure about is if a race war happened it would be very short lived. The military would shoot down any insurrectionist out there. The constitution does give the power to the congress to use the military to use force to stop an insurrection. That is what a race war would be an insurrection. Just like any other type of civil uprising that led to violence or revolution. Only an act of war could be declared by our own government. If the people do it, then it is an insurrection, a foolish act for sure. Just like all of these rioters and anarchist who think rioting and civil disorder is acceptable ways to solve problems. The only real solution is a non-violent one. One of education, diplomacy, repentance, and most of all faith in God. God is our only hope.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by montanasoutherngent

If it happens, we made it happen. Propaganda takes two, one person to dish it out and one person to believe it.

Though propagandists have gotten a whole lot better at what they do in the last few decades.
edit on 2-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I totally agree with you. It is a sad thing but our world is going down hill more and more everyday.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
For there to be a RACE war, you'dd need 2 or more races,
and last time i checked, we were all just one race , the human race.

Or did we just declare a war on penguins that I don't know about yet?

edit on 2-4-2012 by XyZeR because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Racism is another tool used by the TPTB to keep the masses from uniting together.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
reply to post by Rockpuck

are u black and lived the black experience for a few decades to make such an ignorant statement?

This is an incredibly ignorant statement to make, as if you are living the "black experience" of tens of millions of blacks, as opposed to your own individual experience

It is YOUR type of group think that is perfect putty in the hands of those who would wish to start a race war for whatever reason

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Those who call for race war on this forum are CO-INTEL-POSTERS, period. They are agents. Automatically assume that and just ignore them.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

The war on penguins was declared years ago. We conquered them, stole there land and changed their language to that of a donkey. Here is my proof.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Racism is a real issue. It has long lasting effects. Its structural effects are found among all races, not simply one.
edit on 9-4-2012 by EarthEvolves because: revision

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

enough said..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

my guess is that although there are many more blacks in high powered positions and lots making money in sports and entertainment, the average person in the inner cities is worse off due to inflation and loss of job opportunities, just like all the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join