It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This gets my goat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
TAX...I can understand it for many purposes including infrastructure,schools,hospitals and many more for basic society to rely on.Whatever,here's my point=I just did my taxes and came out even,which is a good thing in my books.Although apparently a property tax of 1200$ I must pay when I own my property and house...what does that go for?street lights,curb sweeping?....someone want to explain this one

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

That's just one of those communist taxes. Only there to make sure you don't truly own anything.

I wish I could say "Seriously, though," as if that were a joke. No idea what it goes to, but considering where all the rest ends up, it's probably better not to look into it. Just smile and take it

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Figzer

So they let me live on their land after paying for it and tax me too...plus pay taxes on everything I utilize in society...Insurance companies piss me off too,let it be heard

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OT, I know... but, by the title I thought this was gonna be about El Chupacabra, until I noticed it was in the Rant section.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
[more
edit on 26-3-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
TAX...I can understand it for many purposes including infrastructure,schools,hospitals and many more for basic society to rely on.Whatever,here's my point=I just did my taxes and came out even,which is a good thing in my books.Although apparently a property tax of 1200$ I must pay when I own my property and house...what does that go for?street lights,curb sweeping?....someone want to explain this one

But didn't you just explain to us in the very first sentence where that tax money goes?

What is it about the word "infrastructure" do you not understand?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Why do you think you pay taxes on everything else for?Your missing the point,think about it.

top topics

join