It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry - Iraqi PM is a liar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Actually, you prove yourself to be the fabrication expert here, taking people's words out of context and printing portions of statements to make yourself SEEM as if you tell the truth. You do not. Michael Moore has nothing on you. I deal in the ACTUAL truth, not what you wish to cut and paste and CLAIM to be the truth. That which you do is called "lying by omission".

There will be no "flame war", as I do not have the time to waste on someone who wishes to do nothing but lie. You aren't worth the time. Therefore, it's into the "ignore box� with you. A neat little tool that keeps those that wish to engage in historical revisionism off the page.

Say goodnight......

Let's take stock here. I have provided quotes from Republicans and twice asked you if they are lying, and your response has always been avoidance and tangential diversion. Now you may proclaim me to be anything you wish if it is necessary for you to provide some sense of false comfort for your failure to sway my opinion, but the facts remain as they are, and anyone in here wishing to determine if I have fabricated any information, has only to google each of my quotes and read the transcripts or the news piece.

Cut and paste as they are is what has you in such an uproar, because I did not paraphrase, I qouoted verbatim, and this wonderful invention called the internet is where those like you hoping to mislead and misquote are easily outed. To that end, discarded newsprint is no longer a propagandist's best friend.

[edit on 9/27/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join