It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Orleans cop threatens random person online with Hell because of their position on Trayvon Martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
New Orleans police officer suspended over online comments about Trayvon Martin

A member of the New Orleans Police Dept. has been suspended without pay after incendiary comments attributed to him about the killing of Trayvon Martin were found posted online.
Jason Giroir, the officer, is under investigation after comments were posted on a story about a local rally for Martin published on the WWL-TV website.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i'll always thought that it was inappropriate to threaten people with eternal damnation because of what they believe.

is this how people do their thing everywhere?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Damn, and my priest threatens us with hell once a week..

I don't think it was racist, white people dress and act like gansta wannbes all the time. I think the issue is the cop, publicly saying he's a cop, being so gleeful about the prospect of killing someone. In other words, he sounds like a dumbass.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

during Katrina, a story emerged about New Orleans cops taking new cars, Cadillacs or something, from the dealerships and skipping town.

something about that place and its 'law enforcement' never really sounded right to me...weirdness in the extreme.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Me thinks race war trying to be started. Titilatted I am at the prospect of looting

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

the media will interested in your story...

...just make sure when you loot that you are camera ready. it would be a shame if you got all dressed up to loot and the local news didn't feel that you have the right look...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

"Act like a Thug Die like one!"
WHY YOU LITTLE M*&^%^%$^& &^%&**(R.!!!!!!!!!!

Wow,this...i mean...the last couple of days has really taught me a lesson about the 21st century and how far this populace is behind when it comes to growing up.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Me thinks race war trying to be started. Titilatted I am at the prospect of looting

What a strange thing for you to say...considering the psalm quoted in your avatar...

I think the cop is not mentally fit for his job. He showed his ass, and it got spanked.

Des

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
when I go out in public, i think i should politely refuse to discuss this topic...someone, perhaps a law enforcement officer or neighborhood watchman, might blow my brains out so I can be with Trayvon.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I guess cops are not allowed to have personal feelings while off the job, but chances are the cop is not white

en.wikipedia.org...
Demographics

Breakdown of the makeup of the rank and file of NOPD [15]:

Male: 85%
Female: 15%
African-American/Black: 51%
White: 46%
Hispanic: 2%
Asian: 1%

And someone brought up cops looting during the Katrina, here is proof.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Cops are tards. I don't get it. So cops caught in action on video abusing their power gets them paid administrative leave but a cop acting an idiot online gets him suspension without pay. I'm not defending the dude, just saying. Truly, we live in bizarro world.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I live in New Orleans.

This is nothing more than public window dressing.

Most cops here are racist. Most cops here will speak their minds about stuff like this - this fellow just made his comment a little too public so he got made an example of.

This is nothing but politics as usual.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

And someone brought up cops looting during the Katrina, here is proof.

The above is stupid.

Everyone looted stores during Katrina -everyone did it, all my neighbors did it - We did it in front of cops, store owners - With their blessing ! We had no electricity, no fresh food, no water. The stores insurance companies took care of all damage and stolen goods. They willingly let us go in and take what we needed to survive.

that said, some greedy cops took the food from the people who needed it for their own families and friends to use - at gun point - they didn't care that the stores were getting looted - they wanted their share and if the store was getting low, they took what they wanted from others.

This is why I hate all cops. I thought I could trust these cops to help their fellow man, but nope, greed made them even take from the helpless.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
no more trayvon/zimmerman threads should be allowed in the next 48 hours...... reading this s#*t gets irritating...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
when I go out in public, i think i should politely refuse to discuss this topic...someone, perhaps a law enforcement officer or neighborhood watchman, might blow my brains out so I can be with Trayvon.

This is what I am doing: No more talking about this with anyone. Way too many people have shown their ass on this issue.

top topics

join