It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Trayvon Martin...take a look....what MSM won't show you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

They are his from his MySpace page...follow the link on initial post....the tattoo one is right next to the one the MSM is using.

I tried to go on his facebook page but it was removed.
edit on 26-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
He is a thug straight up!! And ill tell all you people something! i judge people by the way they dress and the way they front themselves! If i Ever seen this guy looking into my windows at night...... u bet the last thing he would see is a bright flash from the end of the barrel!!! I dont do well with thugs like this pos

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

This picture was on his Facebook page...but since the page is gone...nothing to see.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
He is a thug straight up!! And ill tell all you people something! i judge people by the way they dress and the way they front themselves! If i Ever seen this guy looking into my windows at night...... u bet the last thing he would see is a bright flash from the end of the barrel!!! I dont do well with thugs like this pos

the rent a cop rambo is no less of a thug. the REAL police told him to stop pursuing.

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i'm on team Zimmerman. I can't believe so many people are throwing a fit over this incident because the kid was black, yet they don't want to talk about how he apparently was a troublemaker. Then they go and post a picture of the guy when he was 12 years old to drum up sympathy LOL. Sounds like self defense to me. It was not about race. There are multiple witnesses backing up Zimmerman's account of what happened, and physical evidence that proves Zimmerman was on his back (lacerations to the back of his head, grass and dirt on his back, etc.). This kid was suspended for using marijuana, suspected of burglary before and even CAUGHT with burglary tools. He was a troublemaker. One less future thug to worry about.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So I see the picture of the arm tatoo. There are quite a few pictures on that MySpace page. None show any type of "gangbanger" or "thug" mentality and all show him looking quite harmless and much smaller than people are trying to claim he is.

I'm curious why you didn't post the one of him in the tuxedo from his prom?

You're right. There is bias being thrown all over this unfortunate case. But not just by the MSM.
edit on 26-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Zimmerman went out and shot him. He is not a police officer. Police officers shoot and kill innocent people all the time. It will be interesting to see how this turns up.

Link

Q. When can I use my handgun to protect myself?

A. Florida law justifies use of deadly force when you are:

* Trying to protect yourself or another person from death or serious bodily harm;

* Trying to prevent a forcible felony, such as rape, robbery, burglary or kidnapping.

Using or displaying a handgun in any other circumstances could result in your conviction for crimes such as improper exhibition of a firearm, manslaughter, or worse.

Example of the kind of attack that will not justify defending yourself with deadly force: Two neighbors got into a fight, and one of them tried to hit the other by swinging a garden hose. The neighbor who was being attacked with the hose shot the other in the chest. The court upheld his conviction for aggravated battery with a firearm, because an attack with a garden hose is not the kind of violent assault that justifies responding with deadly force.

Q. What if I see a crime being committed?

A. A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman. But, as stated earlier, deadly force is justified if you are trying to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. The use of deadly force must be absolutely necessary to prevent the crime. Also, if the criminal runs away, you cannot use deadly force to stop him, because you would no longer be "preventing" a crime. If use of deadly force is not necessary, or you use deadly force after the crime has stopped, you could be convicted of manslaughter.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Stormfront Deliberately Shows Wrong Photo Of Trayvon Martin Looking ‘Gangsta’ (IMAGE)

Stormfront - a neoNazi hate group - has been passing around an image they claim is of "gangsta" Treyvon Martin, which has sadly been dutifully posted to this site by some less-than-diligent members.

The photos are not of Martin. Just part of the racist a-holes smear campaign to demonize Martin postmortem.
[image removed]
Photo compiled and distributed by Stormfront.

edit on Mon Mar 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: image removed

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

It's against the law to use deadly force on a trouble maker....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
reply to post by steve95988

It's against the law to use deadly force on a trouble maker....

Well then ill be sitting in prison... but im gonna do whatever it takes to ensure no one steals from me and my family period!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

The link you posted states that Michelle Malkin has posted that picture on her website as well.

edit on 26-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

If he was a violent kid and threw the first punch....it means everything....ask any defense lawyer....why should someone go to jail because they crossed paths with an alleged punk?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

They were on his Facebook page which since yesterday has been taken down. The first picture is on his twitter account....see my first post.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Come on folks....the guy chased down a kid minding his own business and said "F'n Coons" and "they always get away", all the while packing a gun.

This kid is ultimately dead because of his actions and there is no way around it. If Zimmerman does nothing, 2 parents still have their boy walking and breathing today.
edit on 26-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Please stay on topic!!!

The real Trayvon Martin...take a look....what MSM won't show you.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

In addition, posting images with profanity is not allowed.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Mon Mar 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

That's unproven....you are way off.

And if that idiot statement was for me...I'll be here to accept your apology after the grand jury.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join