It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Trayvon Martin...take a look....what MSM won't show you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Funny how everyone loves to hear # about Zimmerman...but the fact that fresh faced Trayvon may be a gang banger is of no interest....explains a lot about you.

Well, you asked if there was anything else we could tell....lol

But you're muddying the waters more. Does it matter? I don't want to hang Zimmerman. I don't want to make Trayvon out to be an innocent little angel with presidential aspirations.

I want the important facts to stay clear and keep the irrelevant nonsense to be left out. Does it matter if he was a 300lb ex-prisoner out on parole? Only if he was the one who initiated the confrontation.

We don't know who initiated the confrontation.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

no the race baiters need to stop the nonsense...Zimmerman was found guilty in the media and public opinion before any facts were known...someone has to fight for wrongly accused.
edit on 26-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO1414
reply to post by timetothink

Stop this non-sense. He was a KID of 17! years of age. Let him rest in peace. Enough threads about him. Join one of a thousand already dedicated to this tragic story. We like to deny MSM ignorance but it is here and raging.

Just because he was a kid of 17 doesn't automatically make him innocent, either.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
and you can see by the pic in this link that his homies aren't harmless, either. link from story/thread covered by domo his thread

BE WARNED...LINK HAS FOUL HATE SPEECH BEING SHOWN
edit on 3/26/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

i'd say he was harmless...him and his crew...his crew of what looks like gang members going by the signs being thrown up

Signs being thrown up...

What exactly are you talking about? So, anyone throwing signs = evil gang members?

Are these gangsters showing their gang signs?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Did anyone on ATS ever live in the city?

There is a difference between gang signs and heavy metal devil signs.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Pretty soon all of the threads will have to be deleted due to copyright infringement.

Sybrina Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon,” according to filings made last week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. In both instances, Fulton, 46, is seeking the trademarks for use on “Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin,” and other products.

Mother Seeks Trayvon Martin Trademark

don rumsfeld beat me to it.

edit on 26-3-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

Last WEEK? Geeze... was her boy even buried before she was off protecting her financial gain from his death? How detestable.

More to the thread though... What does it matter if this was Osama Bin Laden himself?? The Neighborhood watch guy had still become the aggressor before any confrontation began and we know this by his own phone call for timing and circumstance. Anything about the history of the victim, IN THIS CASE, is really moot. He stopped being a "suspect" when someone who wasn't a cop was told to stop playing one, BY the Police Department.

In the end....the trial should be about that, and by that, he should be good for some serious state prison time. Oh...how would you like to arrive in Florida State Corrections as THIS guy, and his very well known history by then?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by UFO1414

no the race baiters need to stop the nonsense...Zimmerman was found guilty in the media and public opinion before any facts were known...someone has to fight for wrongly accused.

It appears that the police have both recordings and witnesses showing Zimmerman WAS attacked first, and was calling 911 screaming.

The MSM are conveniently ignoring most of the facts of this case while stirring public hysteria way beyond what it should be for such a case. How many other teenagers are shot and killed every day and ignored? What makes this guy so special?

link   
So if I throw on a $3000 suit, go to the capital and vote to invade countries for their opium, oil and lithium then I am a stand-up citizen...

but if I like rap, stay poor and do exactly what social engineering has designed me to do, then I am the bad-guy?

FTW!!!

link   
You started this thread with its sensational title, yet you can't even say for sure if those are actually his pictures, per the earlier post in this thread. The one of him throwing up the bird to the camera was proved not to be him but another kid with the same name, yet they're still being used as "proof" of his character.

Provable facts are key. If these aren't pictures of the Trayvon in the case, they're irrelevant and only cause the spread of more misinformation.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

no...i'm just being the friendly ATS racist and profiling based upon their skin color. yeah right.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Where is the proof he was the aggressor? A person has a right to watch someone in there neighborhood, there had been a rash of burglaries and it was a gated community.

Zimmerman claims Martin jumped him as he was walking back to his truck...I am showing he was a different kid then the media is portraying.

Trayvon was suspended in oct for having womens jewelry and a burglary tool in his bag, see my other posts for info. His twitter feeds show his brother asking him why ie punched his school bus driver, if had a history of violence, this helps Zimmermans defense.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

The twitter pic is him

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Did anyone on ATS ever live in the city?

There is a difference between gang signs and heavy metal devil signs.

All my urban knowledge comes from the invaluable Ali-G and his documentary on modern gangs and signs

(incidently, it has been proven that indeed, eastside is the best. Its just science really)

Ever thought the reason those dudes are flashing cool signs, or the metalheads giving the horns, or etc is simply to look all cool and bad ass? Sort of what teens do.

But who cares anyhow. Your actually not allowed to start shooting full blown gangsters minding their own business...go figure.

The jury will determine if this was self defense or a simple murder...but ya, racial profile was certainly used...was there a crime committed? maybe, maybe not..but Zimmbie is not just some happy poor man minding his own business...he is a stalker whom didn't like a black dude in the neighborhood...and thats how all this started.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
He looks skinny to me.

Why do people assume skinny means weak?

Most peoples mass is fat not muscle. A skinny person can have as much muscle strength as a fat guy.

I know, I'm skinny and a lot of people have made the bad mistake that I was weak. A fast light weight guy can run rings around a heavier slower unfit old man. Especially at 6' 3", that is a huge arm reach, way more than the shorter stockier Zimmerman.

No opinions here just facts.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
OMG TATOOS AND HOODIES

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Racism knows no bounds. Of course a young black kid HAS to be a gangbanger and we won't stop till we find proof.

You people embarrass me.

And by the way, no matter what his affiliations are, doesn't give a fat guy the right to shoot him for walking while black.

edit on 26-3-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

A rash of burglaries?
Heres some info from the Sanford PD themselves.
There was only two in the area this year.

crimereports.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join