It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Russell - KONY Movie Guy Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Anybody seen this version? (no nudity)

Jason Russell Video: (Hosted in TinyPic)

A couple of things are wrong with this, and I'm not talking about Jason Russell's behaviour.

1: The couple talking on the video. The woman say, "Take a picture, Jason's having... " Then a guy talks loudly over her saying, "He just stopped in the middle of the road. Hu Hu Hu". Then the woman again, "Take a video, take a video".

Soooo, they know him by name? Maybe my ears are playing tricks on me, but I'm pretty sure she says Jason. So rather than help, they just decide to laugh, and video him? That's odd. Also, the guy IS shooting the whole thing on a mobile, but the woman keeps telling him to take a picture and a video, and she sounds kind of fake.

2. What the hell is going on with that guy that pops up from behind the bush? Some guy dressed in fairy wings and a mask (or perhaps rap-around shades), pops up from behind a bush with a large bottle of milk, hands it to Jason Russell and casually walks off. That milk didn't look sealed to me. What else is in there? Who says "Thirsty! Thirsty!"? Is it Jason, or does fairy guy give an already completely out of it Jason Russell a command. Difficult to tell, but fairy wings guy is definitely not just a random passer by.

I'd say somebody "high up" wanted Jason Russell discredited so they laced him with PCP or god knows what. Governments don't like members of the public meddling in international affairs without their say so.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If this is legit footage of Jason Russell during his "breakdown", then it's a little concerning.

2. What the hell is going on with that guy that pops up from behind the bush?

To be honest, this makes me think that him and a few mates all got drunk or maybe took drugs, and his "breakdown" was just him (and his mates) having a laugh, and it went too far.

The guy that jumps up from the bush with the bottle is obviously planted, and seems like it was done purely for the video.

The whole thing smells fishy to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinoi

Looks more like a feeble attempt at CGI damage limitation to me. The original threads on ATS all linked to MSM reports and footage which looked very credible indeed. I think Phony Kony man got busted and rightfully so. As for alcohol, he walks way too well to be drunk. Drugs are a possibility I guess but surely (and it's not something I have experience with) the harder and heavier narcotics would cause you to breakdown at home rather than get butt-naked and draw even more attention to yourself?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zigguratvertigo

Soooo, they know him by name? Maybe my ears are playing tricks on me, but I'm pretty sure she says Jason.

A couple of problems.

A. I didn't hear "Jason", but if you heard it, so be it.

B. Even if she had said Jason, he HAD been on the news a lot prior to the event. Its perfectly possible she recognized him.

So rather than help, they just decide to laugh, and video him?

I am not sure what you mean? Help Jason do what? Take of his pants? vandalize cars?

Also, the guy IS shooting the whole thing on a mobile, but the woman keeps telling him to take a picture and a video, and she sounds kind of fake.

What kind of fake? Like, robotic kind of fake? Scripted? I didnt get that feeling, but if you did, then so be it.

What the hell is going on with that guy that pops up from behind the bush? Some guy dressed in fairy wings and a mask (or perhaps rap-around shades), pops up from behind a bush with a large bottle of milk, hands it to Jason Russell and casually walks off.

I have no idea who that fella is or why he handed Jason some milk. That is pretty weird though.

Difficult to tell, but fairy wings guy is definitely not just a random passer by.

No offense, but "Fairy guys" are not exactly out of place in that city. Still, the quick hand off of milk is pretty strange.

I'd say somebody "high up" wanted Jason Russell discredited so they laced him with PCP or god knows what.

So... Fairy guy is a government agent? Way to keep a low profile, CIA.
edit on 26-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

It may or may not be in bad taste, but this video is HILARIOUS

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Well, I'm standing by the woman saying Jason. It's hard to hear as she talking fast and is interrupt by the male in the in car. I'd like to hear what other people think she says after she says, "take a picture". Anyway, I guess they decided to not get involved beyond taking a video and laughing at somebody's misfortune. Maybe that's normal for Pacific Beach San Diego.

My post was mainly about fairy wings guy which you have to admit is odd. US presidential adviser John Wheeler sure looked pretty drugged up before they found his body at a Delaware dump. Maybe somebody was hoping Jason Russell would jump in front of a car.

By the way, I'm not a fan of Jason Russell's. I haven't even seen his Kony film. I just follow the news.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
his mind control programming broke down, sounds far-fetched but I wouldn't be surprised if its true

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I can hear the woman say Jason right near the beginning.

I think they do know him and the weird guy in the bush.

They say "he stopped in the middle of the street." I think they are talking about the police.

You can see a black and white SUV in the background which I think is a police car.

The SUV pulls out of view then they say keep filming.

TMZ

Jason Russell's family has a statement on the "Kony 2012" founder's health ... claiming Russell was diagnosed with "brief reactive psychosis" following his naked meltdown ... and will remain hospitalized for several weeks.

The statement reads, "We would, again, like to make it clear that Jason's incident was in no way the result of drugs or alcohol in his body. The preliminary diagnosis he received is called brief reactive psychosis, an acute state brought on by extreme exhaustion, stress and dehydration."

The statement continues, "Though new to us, the doctors say this is a common experience given the great mental, emotional and physical shock his body has gone through in these last two weeks. Even for us, it's hard to understand the sudden transition from relative anonymity to worldwide attention - both raves and ridicules, in a matter of days."

Source

"Some calls stated that he was naked and masturbating, but officers did not see that," Lt. Anda Brown with the San Diego Police, told the Daily News.

"He was seen interfering with traffic, banging his hands on the sidewalk and screaming incoherently," she said, declining to identify Russell by name. "He was cooperative with officers when approached, but due to observations of his irrational and bizarre behavior, they felt the best course of action was to transport him for treatment."

A close-up video of the wild incident was posted on TMZ.com Sunday.

Recorded by someone in a passing car, the clip shows Russell pacing frantically, dropping an F-bomb and ranting about the Apple iPhone, its digital assistant, Siri, and the devil.

Russell, an evangelical Christian, has listed Apple founder Steve Jobs as one of his personal heroes.

The reports say it was random people who filmed it. I don't think so.

top topics

join