It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn Faces Vice Ring Charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Dominique Strauss-Kahn Faces Vice Ring Charges

www.bbc.co.uk

Former International Monetary Fund boss Dominique Strauss-Kahn is facing charges in France over alleged involvement in a prostitution ring.

Mr Strauss-Kahn was placed under formal investigation by magistrates in Lille.

He has admitted attending parties where the authorities believe prostitutes were provided by a gang, but denies knowing that they were prostitutes.

Last May, he resigned from the IMF after being accused of attempting to rape a hotel maid in New York.

The charges were later dropped.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If anyone remembers this story from last month where this man was a suspect, it would seem that the investigation has progressed and materialised in to him facing charges with the potential of 20 years in prison.

For those not familiar, this is the man who was opposed to the Greek bailout last year and subsequently was accused of raping a maid in New York (case was thrown out and the woman is now pursuing the crime via a civil case) spent time incarcerated as the bailout deal was approved by the IMF (of which he was the former head of).

Dom must of got under the skin of someone big, I feel but that is another matter all together.

If only they lumped in allof the other criminal activity he spear headed with the IMF as part of this prosecution and put him away for good.

I have a feeling he'll either walk or get slapped on the wrist....maybe.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Now if only they could prove that one of these girls was under age like they attempted with Berlusconi, he would be a very unhappy bunny indeed.
Source

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This guy should be hung for what he has done to humanity raping and pillaging the whole world as an IMF bankster! It is also reflected in his private life too. If he can rape the whole world why not any women he wants sexually too. This guy is a real POS!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

What I find hard to swallow is with the rape charge in New York, prosecutors were looking in to whether his status with the IMF was grounds for diplomatic immunity.

How on earth can anyone be protected from facing prosecution on a rape case? That is absolutely disgusting and reflects the sick, sad state of this world.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You have to wonder who this guy pissed off?

Whoever it was, I hope I never cross them.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Ok, I don't know this guy, but this whole case stinks to high heaven. It's not illegal in France to hire a hooker. It's illegal to procure hookers for others. It's all really strange, bu there is little proof that Strauss-Kahn did that. He did attend these wild orgies in hotels, but that's not a scandal in France nor is it proof he is the one who got all the hookers. Heck, I think it would be a scandal if a famous politician wasn't boinking whatever tail he could get over there, but I digress.

I still think Sarkozy is doing this to him.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

For those not familiar, this is the man who was opposed to the Greek bailout last year...

Well, that says more than enough doesn't it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
This guy should be hung for what he has done to humanity raping and pillaging the whole world as an IMF bankster! It is also reflected in his private life too. If he can rape the whole world why not any women he wants sexually too. This guy is a real POS!

Dog, meet pony.

top topics

join