It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of Utopia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Utopia is not dream from the past. Utopia is accessible. If you believe....yes I know another belief program...BUT..you are currently being deprogrammed right now...so why not reprogram those circuits with a better way. Unless you can suggest a better program...not one that is selve-serving, but one that is for all. Whether you like it or not, a Plan for the ALL is the only path of evolution.

Unfortunately, the Dark knows how the path works and has come up with a very similar path to once again confuse and control. The differences are subtle but if you know them...then you know the path to choose. I think now it is blatantly obvious.

edit on 26-3-2012 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I guess the Vid will not load...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Paste only the part after the equal sign.

In this case. "m59i01Sv2Uo"

BTW. Some members will not be able to watch the vid. Or be willing to spend 30 minutes on something they know nothing about. Could you give a brief overview of what we're watching?

edit on 3/26/2012 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There is no creating "utopia". All contrivance leads to a more chaotic and less sustainable environment. The closest thing to a "utopia" there is, is nature.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Maybe a little introduction to a 30 minute video?
Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

There is no creating "utopia". All contrivance leads to a more chaotic and less sustainable environment. The closest thing to a "utopia" there is, is nature.

Considering this is already Utopia and it was created, that proves your opening statement wrong.

The Perfection in Imperfection Paradox dictates:

"When Imperfection is the desired end result, then once Imperfection is achieved, Perfection is the end result."

With that, an Imperfect Utopia is possible, which is exactly what We have.

Did you really think this screwed up werld got that way on its own?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

For once I sort of agree. Earth was created as a perfect reflection from our home, and we've sort of ummmm.....let the takeover occur, and it only occurred because we lost Goodness. So now we need bring this up up up by stiling the pools within, stilling the ripples and waves and holding PEACE.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Lately I've been thinking of how America might have been different if the founding fathers had done more to really address serious social and financial issues, although I realize that conspiracy theories abound about the Freemasons links with British royalty, etc.

So putting the secret society stuff aside for a moment, think about how things would have been different if the U.S. had banned slavery in 1776 and granted all African Americans full rights, including homesteading rights. If that had been the case, millions of African-American families would today have greater wealth due to inheritance from land holding, just like millions of Anglo-Americans. Doing that in 1776 would have radically changed the course of America for the better.

What if they had been genuinely friends with American Indians instead of bent on wiping them out? Who knows what kind of co-existence could have been worked out?

What if they had been keen to preserve nature instead of plundering resources?

Call me naive (and I know many will) but all my life I've heard what a great job the founding fathers did in framing the Constitution and so forth. Yes, I agree up to a point, but just think of how much better it would have been all these years if they had tackled some of these issues that have to do with a more even distribution of wealth.

They had a fresh, clean slate in 1776 and did most things right, but didn't go far enough to try for a more utopian vision of the future, in my opinion. Just outlawing slavery and giving all races homesteading rights would have made a huge difference in American history. I realize that to homestead, they took land away from American Indians, so I don't know what could have been worked out non-violently and in a more friendly and cooperative way, but our country started out violently and today it's still a violent nation.

Too bad it went that way.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Sorry, you lost me. Come again?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Thank you...I have since realized!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The other-worldly Presence that is always "brighter" than the last time I was brave enough to "look" fully into the breach. A fear such as a fly to the white-hot porch light have I.

new topics

top topics

join