It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A skeptical view

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth

Ok, first of all, please calm down. Ending almost every sentence you have two or three exclamation points.

Ok, first of all--- Are you my wife!?!?!? I'll put as manybloody exclamation points in my posts as I want! I do not need someone like you to suggest to me how I should behave in this place! If you don't like it then either ignore what i say or fek off & read another thread sunshine & don't bore me!! All due respect

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

Ok, first of all, please calm down. Ending almost every sentence you have two or three exclamation points.

Ok, first of all--- Are you my wife!?!?!? I'll put as manybloody exclamation points in my posts as I want! I do not need someone like you to suggest to me how I should behave in this place! If you don't like it then either ignore what i say or fek off & read another thread sunshine & don't bore me!! All due respect

I have no wish to have a conversation with someone who seems very angry or otherwise emotional.

I was not trying to tell you how to behave, I was suggesting you calm down for your sake and mine. I'm sorry you feel the way you do.

However, you have posted again without explaining any of the cases I have presented.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

I have no wish to have a conversation with someone who seems very angry or otherwise emotional.

I was not trying to tell you how to behave, I was suggesting you calm down for your sake and mine. I'm sorry you feel the way you do.

However, you have posted again without explaining any of the cases I have presented.
Yeah that is true.. My apologies.. Just having a bit of fun with you.
.. To be honest I've been over & over & over the case you've put forward a thousand times before in other forums over the years.. I really honestly can't find the time or have the want to go over & over & over it again with you! No offence my friend...

Peace.

dej...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

My apologies

Accepted

But I am puzzled about the case... You say you have gone over it many times but don't want to go into it? Do you have an explanation for the case? If so could you just summarize quickly what you thought the sighting was?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Rocketman7

use the exercise to show other world powers that you have extreme capabilities

If the US, Russia, or any other country had a craft that could go from hovering to incredible speed in the blink of an eye, literally fly circles around enemy planes traveling at the speed of sound, and shut down all weapons systems and communications systems of enemy jets at will, why wouldn't that agency have used such a craft all the wars we've had since then?
edit on 26-3-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

All electronic equipment in all military aircraft that are sold to foreign powers have to have remote shut down mechanisms in their avionics so that the aircraft can never be used against Americans.
Even if Canada buys American aircraft, they cannot install their own electronics and avionics and com equipment.
But a jet crashed in China, and was reverse engineered by them a while back.

But the Iran situation was a high speed jet launched from a 747 that yes could fly circles around a normal jet.
The rate at which it did so, has been exaggerated.

The Thunderbird thing tells us that it is American in origin.There is no associated mythology as in Greek or Roman mythology and there always is, in legitimate cases.However, you have to realize that what constitutes a legitimate case, is any case that properly includes mythology in its reasonings and events since mythology can be used to verify some things, since mythology is uniquely tied in with how the universe functions, as if it was linked to the actual written code. So in all real events, there is a paper trail.
And the paper can be read, the code deciphered, like reading a newspaper, except that you are reading between the lines, in the universal language of mythology.
Which is hard for people to grasp at first, until they learn the framework, and then they too can understand the language.
In that Bentwaters image, the markings on the side of the craft, that says Orion medical Administration.

Its from inside the moon. Unmanned. In charge of microbiology and genetics.

I just looked it up. June of the following year, AIDS is discovered in gay men.

So ok it delivered the AIDS virus. Thats what it does, planetary management. And as an alien microbiologist I will tell you something Above Top Secret, the AIDS virus is a delivery vehicle for vaccines. And it is being used as a fund raiser for Africa, hence the name AIDS. But don't tell anyone I told you.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

All electronic equipment in all military aircraft that are sold to foreign powers have to have remote shut down mechanisms

Source please?

But the Iran situation was a high speed jet launched from a 747 that yes could fly circles around a normal jet.

Evidence please?

Why couldn't experienced and trained personnel (both crews plus air traffic controllers) identify a 747 and a high speed jet?

The rate at which it did so, has been exaggerated.

By whom? What substantiates this claim?

The Thunderbird thing tells us that it is American in origin.There is no associated mythology as in Greek or Roman mythology and there always is, in legitimate cases.However, you have to realize that what constitutes a legitimate case, is any case that properly includes mythology in its reasonings and events since mythology can be used to verify some things, since mythology is uniquely tied in with how the universe functions, as if it was linked to the actual written code. So in all real events, there is a paper trail.

Um, what?

In that Bentwaters image, the markings on the side of the craft, that says Orion medical Administration.

Actually, the markings were described as egyptian hiroglyphics.
www.nickpope.net...

Its from inside the moon. Unmanned. In charge of microbiology and genetics.

Source? Evidence?

Your post is filled with claims. Can you back them up?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If you are skeptical, you've not been properly introduced. Those who've made contact first believe it, then see it. Imo, Blossom Goodchild opened the realm of possibility with her infamous mothership prediction for October 28, 2008. Even though her prediction failed to manifest [as far as we can tell] UFO sightings since that time have intensified in frequency and now UFOs/aliens are widely accepted as possible and even probable.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

There are 2 videos that arent exactly proof but they are pretty interesting and could possibly be proof if they are true.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies

There are 2 videos that arent exactly proof but they are pretty interesting and could possibly be proof if they are true.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Anything GFL - GALATIC FEDERATION is a hoax and not welcomed here

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Your post is filled with claims. Can you back them up?

No these are mere proclamations. One makes proclamations in UFOlogy. Or, you can pontificate from the bleachers, so this is me proclaiming and you pontificating.

You can just assume that I am making it all up, or, you may think it makes perfect sense.

The guy who examined the markings, he looks like Bill Gates. And that is not a coincidence, since what they are talking about is the transfer of technology they got, from the ship, which was computer programming.

And programming techniques, and physics and microbiology, such that they say it was a bigger transfer of technology than, Roswell.

The Vic 20 came out in 1980. And sold at Christmas of 80, just when Bentwaters happened.

But there were two events and the second one I think shows that there was another transfer and it looks like the AIDS virus and some anti-biotics to help the fight against microbial resistance.

Evolution works through flu and colds. A flu virus injects DNA into the cells of an animal, and in that way modifies the code, and it happens real quick, and in response to environmental changes, and mistakes in the world of chemistry etc as well as previous attempted changes in the code. You know you modify a cold virus to clean lungs, and it ends up being too harsh, so you release a flu virus to make changes and repair the previous, and then you include resistance to newly discovered bacteria in Antarctica and thats typical planetary maintenance.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You can just assume that I am making it all up

You just admitted that you had no evidence and that you were only making proclamations.

When all evidence points to a different conclusion... well, yes. I mean, what else can I assume?

edit on 26-3-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: to add content

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I can sum up my viewpoint really easily.

All of UFOLOGY is symbolism, and its within the matrix, which is a computer system, and it is a way of marking events on the time line. And it can be read at any time using a mythological framework, just as any credible historical artifact carries a mythological message or follows a theme of that nature.

Its like the Da Vinci code of the universe. So Ufology is high level communication.
Thats all it is.
And there is no hard physical evidence therefore it can only be communication. Of some sort.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

there is no hard physical evidence

No, not completely conclusive physical evidence like a crashed saucer or alien body, but there IS physical evidence.

a few of the best physical trace cases

And about that alien body or saucer, many insiders believe that the government has covered up that evidence.
I'm sure you're familiar with the Roswell Incident.
edit on 26-3-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: added roswell

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Ha ha, good twist. I am a skeptic that aliens have not made a treaty with aliens during the years of 1947-1970. I like that. ha ha

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hi DejarmaX. Agreed. After as much time that has passed it does seem odd that the UFO phenomenon has not come up against some hard evidence. I - like you - try to keep an open mind but find that my skepticism often slaps me in the face when hearing stories about UFO's and space aliens. I've seen UFO's in my life time but have never felt an overwhelming sense as to it being "alien". Perhaps it is simply a natural phenomenon we don't yet know how to identify. It seems much more probable don't you think? In this particular area of strange phenomenon, it is best to keep a skeptical view. I don't see how our government or any government for that matter could keep something like this secret. Someone would have leaked enough evidence to clue the rest of the world in. I think it's too big an idea or an issue for anyone to keep to themselves. So when the government says we don't know what it is, I tend to believe them.

But I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong just like you. I would love to see in my life time that another race of beings felt we were worthy enough to visit. Assuming that they are benevolent. Heck, assuming they aren't ours. UFO's that is.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm rather new to the site and phenomenon. I looked up the GFL and it seems to me to be more like a belief system. It also reminds me very much of Star Trek. LOL. Why is it considered a hoax and not welcome? If you don't mind my asking.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

it is simply a natural phenomenon we don't yet know how to identify. It seems much more probable don't you think?

No, because many UFO sightings involve traits that require intellegent control.

Examples of this include the circling of aircraft and response to stimulus (pursuit, radar beams, etc...).

To say that UFOs are only natural phenomenon ignores the close-range observations of machines. Don't forget about abductions and sightings of UFO occupants either.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

it is simply a natural phenomenon we don't yet know how to identify. It seems much more probable don't you think?

No, because many UFO sightings involve traits that require intellegent control.

Examples of this include the circling of aircraft and response to stimulus (pursuit, radar beams, etc...).

To say that UFOs are only natural phenomenon ignores the close-range observations of machines. Don't forget about abductions and sightings of UFO occupants either.

The MoD's "Condign" report "UAP in the UK Air Defense region" explains all of this in terms of a plasma phenomena.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in the UK Air Defence Region
edit on 26-3-2012 by lost_shaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lost_shaman

Your link didn't work for me....

Could you try again please?

ETA: Warning you before hand, I am rather skeptical that a 'plasma' could look like a metallic disk shaped craft occupied by little grey people with big eyes that can make incredible maneuvers, fly in formation with other disk shaped craft and circle and otherwise pace aircraft.

Several researchers have tried to explain UFOs as 'ball lightning' and such, like Phil Klass. The plasma theory accounts for a few sightings, but not the high quality observations of disk shaped machines. I think this is why it has been dismissed as pseudoscience by many atmostpheric scientists such as James McDonald.

edit on 26-3-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

edit on 26-3-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Sorry saw that when I posted. Fixed now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join