It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LONDON, UK (light in the sky flickering red, blue, green and yellow)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Jepic

www.stellarium.org...

Also thank you for linking me to Stellarium. You were the first too.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Venus & Jupiter are quite clear in the UK at the mo, I must admit when I saw them the other day I initially thought of UFO's because they looked so different to normal lights in the sky. Obviously once I looked into it I found that they were just those planets.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
Venus & Jupiter are quite clear in the UK at the mo, I must admit when I saw them the other day I initially thought of UFO's because they looked so different to normal lights in the sky. Obviously once I looked into it I found that they were just those planets.

I remember seeing them at dusk with the moon above them. Spectacular! But I think we have solved this riddle and it is Sirius what we are witnessing.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Just been out to have a look , am in the Midlands ..... if what you are seeing is to the left of the the Moon it is Sirius , it must be the dry atmosphere or something because she is really flashing tonight

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Jepic

Just been out to have a look , am in the Midlands ..... if what you are seeing is to the left of the the Moon it is Sirius , it must be the dry atmosphere or something because she is really flashing tonight

Yes, but not enough to get arrested for
I'm not colour blind, and I see nothing dramatic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join