It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Atheists: A hypothetical question

page: 6
4
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
atheist are aggressive and enjoy deriving pleasure by inflicting psychological pain via persecution of naturalized Christians and Theist alike who would otherwise even know of a atheist's existence.


But wait, who makes all the threads saying "atheists are stupid" etc etc?
Do you enjoy inflicting psychological pain on others who do not share your belief? Sure seems that way to me. And a religion in which baby killing and cannibalism is permitted! Disgusting! Sorry those of us with morals and logic do not conform to theistic brainwashing!



I met my first real atheist on ATS and before then I only seen them on shows like about Jeffrey Dahmer.


You sure need to get out more.




posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
we have advanced to the point where we can slay our brother from the armchair...

it is pleasurable to atheist as I have personally observed.



No one is killing anyone from the armchair. Don't be such a drama queen


I am not.. see signature...

this is a scientific study I am basing my opinions on. (notice the use of the word 'my')


For a 'scientific study' you sure show a blatant disregard for the scientific method.


criminal sociology is a very if I may say.. "serious science"

I would argue that atheist do not make good serial killer typa detectives. It is because the serial killers usually arise from the godless lot in this day and age.



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
we have advanced to the point where we can slay our brother from the armchair...

it is pleasurable to atheist as I have personally observed.



No one is killing anyone from the armchair. Don't be such a drama queen


I am not.. see signature...

this is a scientific study I am basing my opinions on. (notice the use of the word 'my')


For a 'scientific study' you sure show a blatant disregard for the scientific method.


criminal sociology is a very if I may say.. "serious science"

I would argue that atheist do not make good serial killer typa detectives. It is because the serial killers usually arise from the godless lot in this day and age.


Again, why ignore the FBI serial killer profile that shows religious nutjobs are most often the people committing the heinous murders of innocent individuals?



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
scientist literally are looking for a way to eradicate the gene from the host cell...

I on the other hand do not believe that will work... people are not born gay, in my reasoning they are also not born serial killers.

they are made that way somehow and a hint of that somehow is godlessness



edit on 27-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox
 


I am not talking about religion... I am going pre-stage.

I discuss theism and atheism, I do not know enough about religion to be any kinda defender of it.

I have a knack for picking out the bad in all I see though.



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by paradox
 


I am not talking about religion... I am going pre-stage.

I discuss theism and atheism, I do not know enough about religion to be any kinda defender of it.

I have a knack for picking out the bad in all I see though.


theism is religion lol!



re·li·gion/riˈlijən/
Noun:

The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.


So you admit you do not know what you are talking about.



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox
 


how to you feel about scientist trying to get rid of the violent gene in our species?



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
scientist literally are looking for a way to eradicate the gene from the host cell...

I on the other hand do not believe that will work... people are not born gay, in my reasoning they are also not born serial killers.

they are made that way somehow and a hint of that somehow is godlessness



"scientists" are looking to "eradicate" the "atheist gene from the host cell" huh?

Can you explain to me what the atheist gene is, and link me to it?
Also, can you link me to the name of these 'scientists'?

Seeing as most scientists are atheists themselves

edit on 3-27-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by paradox
 


how to you feel about scientist trying to get rid of the violent gene in our species?


I am not fond at all of you making things up.



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Scientist are playing God (a very atheistic act)

though they are not the Truth...



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by paradox
 


how to you feel about scientist trying to get rid of the violent gene in our species?


I am not fond at all of you making things up.


research research research

I am very fond of research...



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
Scientist are playing God (a very atheistic act)

though they are not the Truth...


You seem to be contradicting yourself repeatedly


It's humorous. Please, keep going



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
what you think they are only trying to cure cancer?

that's very naive



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
what you think they are only trying to cure cancer?

that's very naive


Again, can you please link me to facts?

I am tired of your inane ramblings.



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
what you think they are only trying to cure cancer?

that's very naive


Again, can you please link me to facts?

I am tired of your inane ramblings.


no need... when it is self-evidently true via majority of scientist and psychologist.



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hey look!
Working on a cure for religion





posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
what you think they are only trying to cure cancer?

that's very naive


Again, can you please link me to facts?

I am tired of your inane ramblings.


do I have to post information for you that the sky is blue and how we determined that before science explained it?

science IS explaining violence and the mind of a serial killing atheist



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
what you think they are only trying to cure cancer?

that's very naive


Again, can you please link me to facts?

I am tired of your inane ramblings.


no need... when it is self-evidently true via majority of scientist and psychologist.




Oh but there is a need.

You can not claim something is fact and then run away



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
straight from the gift horse's mouth (I am 100% responsible oops)

listen what mr atheist has to say about God... (his comment is at the end)


edit on 27-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
straight from the gift horse's mouth (I am 100% responsible oops)

listen what mr atheist has to say about God... (his comment is at the end)


edit on 27-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)


What? All that video did was show that Dahmer's parents failed to instill any sense of accountability to his actions during his childhood.

Nothing to do with atheism



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join