It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think he is a few posts away from preaching about how the white man was created in a super advanced lab back in the ancient days when the blacks were building the spaceships,pyramids and the internet.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Qucik question. Why do Freemason practice a ritual of walking across the hot desert? Do you know the answer to this? Also what is the reason for our head politicians worshipping Molech/Moloch at the Bohemian Grove here in CA.? Also if you can answer, what was the science behind jacob in the bible grafting the sheep to go against God? What was the meaning of this?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Thanks for the link. I started to watch it, but this disgust rose up in me and I stopped. I'm not wasting my time. Farrakhan is a fraud and a hate-monger.

Someone told me that most real Muslims do not even recognize "The Nation of Islam" as a genuine form of Islam.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
reply to post by Blaine91555

Original means origin of all. The Black man is the original man because he is the first man on the planet and started all civilizations thereafter. Please don't respond with an opinion attempting to contradict this it is already shown and proven. Anyway your white and I'm black. We come from two different worlds. You will never understand mind which means you'll never understand me, which means we will never see race the same way. What don't white people understand about that. The way you see race, and the way "we" see it are completely different. It's just that. So if you don't agree, or if no one does, that's fine. I never expected you two. But I know for a fact no one can provide any facts to prove me wrong. So that's that.

The question is, do you hate based on skin color I think. You see I've never said what color I am. I don't care what color you are either. As you truthfully said we are all related if you go back far enough.

If it helps at all I am White, but my daughter is the same Race as Obama and she is my child. I've seen both sides and both cultures. I found hate based on color in both environments to be about equal. I've been attacked and beaten by Blacks who called me "Cracker" because I married a Black Woman. My daughter has been spit on and called "High Yellow" by hateful Black's. Hate is hate and when is enough, enough.

Drop the arrogance for a bit and perhaps you will make friends here. Have an honest conversation because there is simply no sane reason for the hate we see all around us. We are all just people and some are bad and some are good and that is true of all cultures and skin colors.

The real issue will always be the idea of lumping all people of one culture or skin color together. Judge each person as an individual and all the madness goes away. It really is that simple.

Anyone who thinks they are superior are the equivalent of the old guard KKK. Same mindset exactly. We are not slaves of our past or the past of others. That's one of the lies evil people use. Anything that divides and does not unite is wrong on it's face.

edit on 3/26/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Im not here to make friends thanks though.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

Please read the following:

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

and

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

also
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on Tue Mar 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: add more info

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join