It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Lost All Sympathy For Trayvon's Mother!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Being a father myself, this topic has discharged me emotionally. I strive to proceed logically with anything in life, especially issues like this. In the first studio interview I saw with the mother, while trying to weigh the evidence appropriately and reasonably, my heart reached out to her. I couldnt imagine. She claimed her son was hunted down only because of the color of his skin. I dismissed that because I knew she was being irrational and overcome by emotion herself.

However, once I saw this story, I was outraged. I cannot believe I ever had any sympathy for her. Amid all that supposedly has shaken in her world, she is only concerned about securing the dollar that's due? How despicable!!

MARCH 26--The mother of Trayvon Martin has filed two applications to secure trademarks containing her late son’s name, records show. Sabrina Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon,” according to filings made last week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

Dont these people see that she is shamefully capitalizing on her own supporters. I will now cost you to use these phrases.

This pretty much sums it up:

"Nothing can make up for the loss of my son, but I'll give it a try anyway."

edit on 26-3-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

You were beat by 20 minutes, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This whole situation is looking like a bad mind game to cause a racial war and if it does none can be mad if martial law is invoked, smh
edit on 3/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by TomServo

You were beat by 20 minutes, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed. Please use ATS SEARCH!
edit on March 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join