It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Denbigh Wales.Denbigh Wales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This video was posted on You Tube today of a UFO? sighting in Denbigh Wales on 24-3-12.:-

www.youtube.com...

What i find intriguing is that a video from the same area was was posted in January 2012, here:-

www.youtube.com...

I would not usually pay attention to You Tube UFO videos as most are fake in my belief, however i do think there maybe something going on here because of the proximity of both "Sightings"

Please give a description of what these videos are. Not everyone can watch a video, but wishes to participate..

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.
edit on March 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thats being filmed though a window, its easy to stop camera shake when filming through a window as you can use the glass to steady the camera. I think the camera shake is intentional so we cant see what the light source really is. Its probably on the ground and not even up in the air. IMO this is not a UFO this is a hoax.

edit on 26-3-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The first video reminds me of a possible blown transformer and possibly something lighting up on fire. It looks to be happening around an area of the hill that seems to have some structures not too far from it. I think MUFON debunked a video like that from Mexico.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here are the videos you linked to.....
February Video

January Video

Now that we can all see them.....I still don't know what to make of either. The video from January is very strange indeed. I can't really make a guess as to what either might be. I'm going to see what I can find as far as that area goes. Maybe some military around there. S&F! I'll be back.
TXML

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
The first video reminds me of a possible blown transformer and possibly something lighting up on fire. It looks to be happening around an area of the hill that seems to have some structures not too far from it. I think MUFON debunked a video like that from Mexico.

Yes I remember that. Turned out to be a transformer on a hill......made it 'look like' it was in the air when in reality it was just barely off the ground. The ops vid looks like it could be something along those lines with the mountain in the background. As for the video from January....who knows because its dark. It could be along those same lines as well.....just something on the mountain in the back ground.
TXML

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The January UFO in Denbigh was shown to be lights on a hill , probably car headlights .

ATS thread on the January UFO
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As has been mentioned the video in the OP is being filmed from behind a window , I suspect a reflection of some kind , the excessive camera shake is in my view suspect .

new topics

top topics

join