It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Son is Dead, So You Attempt to Trademark His Name?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by hawkiye
This kid probably did not deserve to die over this situation however the black racists are stinking this whole thing up and milking this for all it is worth. I was watching a news program and some racist women as saying he was a young child like he was 10 or 12. It's beginning to sound like the OJ case the black racists will lie and do what ever they can to try and vilify whitey so to speak and this shooter was not even white... Sounds like the mom is jumping on the band wagon too... Sigh.

Your first problem is that you were "watching a news program" and that says you are being sucked in by the MSM.
I must wonder why you watch those crap brainwashing good for nothing news shows ( entertainment is a better word)
Then you come here to post your findings which were drilled into your head before you even knew it.
No offense intended.
Regards, Iwinder

Yeah gee pointing out the BS on a news program shows how brainwashed I am...Sigh If you only knew who you were talking to you'd be embarrassed at the stupidity of your statements... Sigh

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

This kid probably did not deserve to die over this situation however the black racists are stinking this whole thing up and milking this for all it is worth. I was watching a news program and some racist women as saying he was a young child like he was 10 or 12. It's beginning to sound like the OJ case the black racists will lie and do what ever they can to try and vilify whitey so to speak and this shooter was not even white... Sounds like the mom is jumping on the band wagon too... Sigh.

Your first problem is that you were "watching a news program" and that says you are being sucked in by the MSM.
I must wonder why you watch those crap brainwashing good for nothing news shows ( entertainment is a better word)
Then you come here to post your findings which were drilled into your head before you even knew it.
No offense intended.
Regards, Iwinder

Yeah gee pointing out the BS on a news program shows how brainwashed I am...Sigh If you only knew who you were talking to you'd be embarrassed at the stupidity of your statements... Sigh

Well I don't know whom I am talking too and that is probably a good thing because I have met a few celebrities in my life time and it tends to warp your thinking and your actions too.

I stand by what I said and I don't care if you are the Pope either.
Anyone who comes on here quoting the MSM , is going to get the gears.......

I have met Johnny Carson along with ED at the same time, Aundry the Giant, Played pool with Wayne Gretzky, and even caddied for Eddie shack years and years ago.
My point is you can't phase my opinion and neither could the above people.
I stand firm as in the MSM makes things bigger than life, now back to your post.......You bring a news cast to this thread?
This is why this story is all over ATS today and days gone by is because all these people watching the news and bringing it here.

And almost every god darn one of them is different in nature of how this shooting happened, I wonder why?
If you happen to be Springer all the better here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat
I'm not a lawyer. However I do believe the reason people do this is so others can not cash in on their family members names or anything to do with the decessed.

Oh really, how noble of them. No point in arguing over motives at this point. Let's see how she uses the copyrights in the coming months. My guess is she'll have a new house and a pink caddy real soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yeah, she's grieving all the way to the bank.

What, a, joke.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

To be fair she probably didn't file the trademarks herself, her lawyer or some special adviser given to her by the civil rights leaders that are working with her. Or she could just be a witch, I don't know.. I just can't comprehend that being in the forefront of her mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Perhaps she's just trying to control the propaganda that will spring up regarding her son's name. Not wanting others to take advantage.

If that were the case she would not have picked those two positive specific phrases.

"I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon”
edit on 3/26/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I said it in another thread last night:

Originally posted by Earthscum...
This just stinks of Matthew Shepard-esque tinkering. (he wasn't killed because he was gay, that was his parent's attempt to save face. He was killed because he owed money for meth, wanted more, and threatened to rat the guys out if they didn't give him some. That was during a time when meth was a big thing in Laramie, and the DEA was busting everyone, so tensions were high, and well, meth... that's all I should have to say. Meth.)

Parents like this make me sick. In Shepard's case, his parents had all but disowned him until he died, then they decided to finally get involved and "help" him. He wasn't the good gay kid that everyone was led to believe, he was pedo, but that still doesn't justify his parents actions.

So, back on Trayvon™, I'm confused... they say he was walking to his dad's house... his parents are divorced? Live separately? Is Dad in on this "trademark" gig? Family thing, goin to call Joe for advice?

edit on 27-3-2012 by Earthscum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

What do you expect Really? I am sure Jessie Jackson and The Rev Sharpton have been giving good FINANCIAL advice based on previous opportunities they have experienced or manufactured like the Frawley case.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Just gonna put this out there....

Trademarking doesn't mean money starts falling from the sky.

It means no one ELSE can use those phrases for profit.

Now, if Mom decides to start settling t-shirts and such, and was suggested and indicated in the names, that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

But, for a huge case like this, securing the name would be a smart move to stop the trolls, but she actually trademarked phrases or slogans.

Yeah, benefit of the doubt and all, but still doesn't feel good to me.

P.S.

The few of you leaving racist undertones, I see you are becoming quite skilled at evading the mods, if you didn't disgust me, I'd give you kudos.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Honor their child, LMAO. I think thousands are are being effected by this disease, turns your brain into silly putty. I am saddened they lost a child, but perhaps they are the reason he is dead. If the taught him some respect for rules, laws, authority he might have been able to stay in school, maybe he would have answered Zimmermans question as to what he was doing in that neighborhood, perhaps none of this would have happened if his mom and dad were still together, but what the good is a family anyways?

Funny how she clings to the bottom feeders, AL Sharpton,Jesse Jackson, Van Jones and her scum lawyer. What about her local pastor as these were such good people.

They are bottom feeding parasites that just hit the welfare Lotto, wow think about all the lawsuits, the T shirt sales, the new rap album by I wanna be a dead gangsta. I am sure she buy a nice new mercedes, perhaps a bigger house with a better neighborhood watch perhaps 2 or 3 new weaves. This is a joke, these people are disgusting. The kid got what he deserved, he just got to his ending a little quicker and without alot of taxpayer funded housing AKA jail.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Its ok. All the money is going to the Cadillac Escalades for Victims of Racial Hatred Foundation.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join