It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your money isn't yours. They stole your right to use your money as you want.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Your money is not yours. You cannot take a large amount of cash say £20000 out of the uk without a very good reason and lots of paper work if at all: you will not be allowed to take the money into most other countries unless you have a very good reason and lots of paper work, you cannot in the uk buy a new car in cash, most transactions are meant to be done via banks: in spite of the banking industry not exactly being in tip top shape or trustworthy. If everyone went ti the bank to take their money out it would not be all there. So the governments tell you what you can do with your money, where you put it and stop you move it around.

At one time money was gold and silver, it could be moved around as you wanted, you could pay cash for anything you want. You are told so much what to do with your money via rules and regulations that your money is not completely yours. If money is power someone has stolen your power away.

YOUR MONEY IS NOT YOURS ANYMORE

THEY CONTROL IT
TELL YOU WHAT TO DO WITH IT
WHERE TO PUT IT
IT'S THEIRS
edit on 3/26/12 by GENERAL EYES because: edited all caps title

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
you can buy a new car for 20k in cash in the UK its just that most places don't want raw cash due to the chances of a few guys with stocking and sawn off shotguns turning up and demanding the money, securing raw currency from theft can cost almost as much as the amount itself these days due to the insurance costs and who really fancies a few guys popping into their showroom with shooters when you can probably work out a method of paying that won't cost you anymore like a bankers draft or even a direct bank transfer which can be verified in seconds allowing you to drive away there and then

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Actually a guy was told it was illegal to sell new cars for cash: government policy.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
Actually a guy was told it was illegal to sell new cars for cash: government policy.

probably easier to blame the government than explain the fact that 20k of cash makes them rather a target and start all the conversation of "but they'll never rob you, but we cant guarantee that, yeh but......." as to why they dont want cash on the premises and while theres money laundering regulations that do stop certain transactions it won't generally happen for 20k cars as they are too low value

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lets talk about inheritance tax too while we are at it.

The house my folks paid for, if i lets say we take a house above the nil lmit at 325k i get the house no problem.
If they left me a £500,000 house the tax bill will be £70,000, 40% on what ever is over 325k.

Ive been svaing hard for 5 years and i have barly 20k to buy my own house, so i would have to sell their house unless they left me some money as well and yup you guess it it taxed.

parents earn cash, cash gets tax, banks give bad interest rates on savings, then when they use your saving for a deposit to buy a mortgage on their own house they get a very unpleasant long term interest rate on their mortgage. So at this point the parents are taxed on income, taxed on the saving, while not earning enough interest to beat inflation and then have to get taxed and interest while they earn to pay off the mortgage for 20+ years.

Why do i have to know get taxed all over again with the inheritance taxes?

My parents planned and worked their lives out for me, because they love me, love is taxable now? jee thanks.

oh and renting while you are young and saving for a mortgage is near impossible for the average UK guy these days.

total *bleep*

They want us slaved for ever, while the middle men, banks and government spend my lively hood on blowing up a guy 9000 miles away. shweeeeeeet thanks UK.

oh and im hungry too.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

you forgot the fact that everything in the house also is worth 40% to the government and if the taxman thinks that your mums underwear is worth reselling then it'll make sure it does and if you want it secured from the tax man make sure its left your parents house and in yours with atleast 7 years clear seperation as even if you technically own a painting if your parents still have it they can get the tax value of it since your parents were getting the enjoyment value of the item

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When did it get wrong for people to do what they wanted with their money? The worlds governments want to control your cash. My money is mine and why the hell shouldn't I do what I like with it. Everyone forgets also that before currencies were taken off the gold standard, there was no inflation. You could save your money up and get richer, now inflation erodes the value of your money:inflation is another tax.

edit on 26-3-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
well remember money is number on a database and paper in your pocket.

if you had bought gold every time you were paid with your remaining savings you would be VASTLY richer than inheriting a house, or taking a mortgage or even straight up saving for a house.

The governments are MEANT to battle world economy with banks and adjusting financial currency worth.

of course they got greedy and forgot who they are really working for: us.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If they control what you do with your wealth they control the world. Money was one of mankind's first inventions, and as such is so entrenched into the world that to control it gives more power than controlling almost any other of mans creations.

top topics

join