It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treadmills are designed to Hurt Us! Laugh Break!! Conspiracy??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's been a heavy couple of days around here and this is the perfect antidote. Laughter.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Treadmills are terrible for you, bad on your joints and shins. Nothing wrong with going outside and running, even in the rain!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

thank you for that, people in my office are looking at me realllllllllllllly funny. I was trying to not LOL and I kept almost busting out laughing into my hands LOLOLOOL

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

That's what I'm talking about. I watched it twice because I was laughing so hard the first time.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Gwampo

That's what I'm talking about. I watched it twice because I was laughing so hard the first time.

I was going to post this exact same thing...I missed half of it the first time from laughing so hard.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Eat healthy, stay fit, die anyway..LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Last month, I forgot to tie my shoe lace on the treadmill.

I do heart rate work out, recovery time cardio so when I'm using the treadmill I'll do short burst of 4 minute sprinting and a cool down of 60 seconds, and repeat. Well this time, out of hundereds of times of me been on them, I forgot to tie my shoe lace, I caught my lace with my foot, lost my balance and lost my dignity at the same time.I was traumatized for days lmao, didnt even want to go back to the gym neither as it was peak time when I did it.

Left lace caught, right leg down, left follow - dragged back by the treadmill and hit chin on the end of the treadmill. Yes it was bleeding, I think people were more concerned that I got blood on the equipment than me splitting my chin open.

Funny to watch, not so funny when your the idiot been laughed at

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

the title says it all: "running idiot"

skip ahead to around 1:00.. he starts to sound like Christopher Lloyd's character from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HigherLearningSociety

concrete is worse than a treadmill.

I know people who ran marathons for decades and now have really bad legs in there 50's, all due to running on concrete. Treadmills help as they cushion your landing - you should also wear appropriate running shoes to stop getting bad legs. Also, run on grass when you can as this is the ideal surface to keep your legs healthy

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Funny thing that the fella on the treadmill keeps looking back as if he is being chased by an axe wielding madman. Good Stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks so much for that. Nice change from some of the topics lately.

Just had three teeth pulled today so I tried not to laugh too much but it didn't help. lol

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think the best one was when the whole treadmill came apart! Look at how calm the guy in the chair is!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Massivly funny

But seriousy, what did some of these people think was gonna happen?

The F*** around with somthinbg that is meant to take the weight of 200+ lbs and just keep on goin.

Obviously there were some people just doin it for the laugh but you could tell that there were others that had the look of..Hey, watch me, this is gonna be cool!!!.......FACEPLANT!!!!

I cant help but laugh at idiots.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i think the guy flying back into the barbells has to be CG-ed a bit... it just doesnt look real the way he flies across the floor that way.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Love the sheer embarrasment at 0:51.

Also the big guy who's treadmill just doesn't care, you go back then forward, back and forward.

new topics

top topics

join