It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much Money have you paid out in interest in your lifetime?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
reply to post by blueorder

it's not your fault, you made your payments and they screwed you out of interest and are working on collapsing the economy through hedging and legal gambling. just ask jon corzine how it's your fault.

couldn't have moved at a worse time too friend- 2007, we just had our first child and put all the equity from our first property (a flat) into a family home- not only has that £110,000 deposit "evaporated", a further £40,000 is now off the value of the property.

Crazy times brother.....

crazy times indeed... they are working both ends now, raping us in interest and now collapsing the economy and devaluing everything including currency. my bet is they will let it tumble then sweep in with a "miracle" plan and once again buy everything for pennies on the dollar.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
reply to post by blueorder

it's not your fault, you made your payments and they screwed you out of interest and are working on collapsing the economy through hedging and legal gambling. just ask jon corzine how it's your fault.

couldn't have moved at a worse time too friend- 2007, we just had our first child and put all the equity from our first property (a flat) into a family home- not only has that £110,000 deposit "evaporated", a further £40,000 is now off the value of the property.

Crazy times brother.....

WOW I feel for you there, that is a lot of money out the window.
We bought our home around 1992 for $12200.00 and today it might go for $17500.00 but and a big but all our interest payments we made are gone and all our taxes are gone. ($2500.00) taxes. (yearly)
Then add in the utilities and the money we spent on upgrades and I am pretty sure we would have been better off living in a cave for free.

It is a rigged game my friends and nothing will change my mind here.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 26-3-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

an interesting side note to that is something predicted by JP Morgan, one of the very corrupt institutions we are speaking of.

Real estate technology pioneer announces a bold new intitiative in the face of the worst industry in 80 years. Is this genius or is it insane? Read more » Saturday, August 13, 2011 — JPMorgan Chase (JPM: 35.91 -2.13%) stuck to their outlook Friday, forecasting home prices in the U.S. could plunge another 4% to 5%, before reaching a bottom in early 2012.

newsgeni.us...

seems to me they know exactly what they're doing by tanking the economy long before it happens.

<< 1   >>

join