It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's disbelief after staring into N. Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

After squinting through binoculars into a nation frozen in time, US President Barack Obama reeled off a contempt-laden and startlingly frank indictment of North Korea.

The Stalinist remnant of the Cold War was, in Obama's eyes, nothing but a nation which cannot make "anything of any use", "doesn't work", and even its vaunted weapons exports were hardly state of the art.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Hmmm.. Maybe Obama will take a hint and realize that this is what happens when government controls EVERYTHING you do. Maybe he should take an hour and watch the Vice Guide to North Korea.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

The North Korean government is an absolute dictatorship. The people are terrified to say anything about the ruling party. If anything is said, they are hauled off to prison without due trial.

I don't think anyone can compare any Western nation's government to what is currently going on in North Korea. Hopefully the new ruler will turn things around but their situation is very dire at this moment.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Amusing....he needs binoculars to stare at north korea. Guess the invasive pentagon satellites are worthless.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Look hard Mr President. You're looking at our own future, as your vision of it will end. You're looking at the Southern Border of the United States with your 2nd term..and maybe a couple more from like minded men in Office.

I find it so interesting to hear him tear into a system that is not at all unlike his own warped thoughts for America. If only he would recognize what he sees as a cautionary tale of what not to do. Such subtle thinking is lost on this man though.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
North Korea is a Communist state that follows the collectivist blueprint that Obama and his progressive "fellow travelers" theorize in the halls of academia that they came from. According to Administration "advisors" like Cass Sunstein, Van Jones, and Valerie Jarrett, North Korea should be nirvana. Hmmm....is President Obama admitting that collectivism doesn't work?

Fascinating.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
LOL PR Shots and little more

The fact that NK is such an absolute dictatorship and USA only goes around bullying/couping the little guys but not NK...

shows America still endorses a world pecking order and to an extent - dictatorship & monarch - in global politics,

NOT genuine humanitarian efforts.

Shame on faux democracy. Rothschilds you told Obama his re-election is secure already? Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
These are the PR shots they will use when they commemorate WWIII 40 years from now on those nifty collectible plates from the Patriotic Mint. You heard it first here folks.

www.thepatrioticmint.com...

Maybe my kid will purchase one when she is old enough to have kids of her own.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I assume the things that are good with NK is

They dont have Illuminati, masons, NWO, secret society etc polluting their world.
You already know the bad things.

I think I'll sided with our world, theirs way too much deeper than what we got.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is photo shop, like he's strong enough to lift them. I bet they had to coach him for hour's to get him to hold them the right way round.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
makes ya wonder what kind of war the u.s has up its sleeve now. it also makes ya wonder what kind of crazy regimes would be out there if the u.s wasnt so busy playing world police.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Not really. it just makes me older and tireder.....
All this posturing costs more than building a utopia for everyone in the world.....
The sickness of it is totally overwhelming........................

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
what a load of garbage-you can not see anything from there.
jeezus.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I wonder how much they would offer me at Pawn Stars for that Obama's jacket with pin?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Wasn't it Bush during such a photo op that was caught looking through binocs with the lens caps still in place?

top topics

join