It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman is the AntiChrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Proof?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't understand.

Oh, wait. I think I get it. Well he may certainly be *an* Anti-Christ, but *the* Anti-Christ will be a lot more charming.

And, uhh, well, he'll do miracles and stuff. People will like him.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by boncho

I don't understand.

You need to look deeper

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by boncho

I don't understand.

You need to look deeper

....aaaaand game set match.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'm sorry, I didn't realize conjecture from a 17 year old blogger was proof of anything. Especially this white power non-sense s/he seems to be spewing. I am all for a fair trial, but seriously, both sides need to stop this automatic demonization of both parties. We weren't there, so why don't we let the facts be found, and then we can move from there.

The only thing being done right now, is the seemingly voluntary split between us.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's clear that anyone who has taken sides is a bigot. You don't have enough information to know whether or not this fellow was in the wrong. A Bigot is always a bad person whether White or Black or any other color.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
reply to post by boncho

I'm sorry, I didn't realize conjecture from a 17 year old blogger was proof of anything. Especially this white power non-sense s/he seems to be spewing. I am all for a fair trial, but seriously, both sides need to stop this automatic demonization of both parties. We weren't there, so why don't we let the facts be found, and then we can move from there.

The only thing being done right now, is the seemingly voluntary split between us.

And you missed that this was in the jokes forum?

Ahh.. some people will never get my sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My mistake, yes I did miss that this was in the jokes forum. With all the buzz on this issue, it was hard for me to continue to bite my tongue. My reply might have been better suited for one of the serious threads.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
reply to post by boncho

My mistake, yes I did miss that this was in the jokes forum. With all the buzz on this issue, it was hard for me to continue to bite my tongue. My reply might have been better suited for one of the serious threads.

After seeing how many threads were popping up on the issue, i figured it was a matter of time before he was called an antichrist in some way...

top topics

join