It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford March 26th, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

This very well may be true.

And not as a knock on Ben either.

Or perhaps he's on a different timeline? Then if he were, would it even be possible for him to communicate with others on a separate timeline?

Regardless, I take Ben with a grain of salt as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's 10:38 PM in Tokyo already.

If Fulford claims tomorrow that the "announcement" was made, I will be sure he lives in a alternate timeline. Or he is just crazy...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

You are missing my point entirely. This has nothing to do with MY ability to learn or intentions of learning something. I will look up and learn and damn well be able to comprehend far more than you or most others. My point was if someone posts a topic without anything other than here's a name.....discuss....or something similar to that scenario the thread itself will get a lot less replies and discussions usually than one which is concisely laid out and explains the thread authors viewpoint as well as clearly presents what topic we are discussing.

I was attempting to offer advice to the OP here on how to present a thread better. However, I seem to have struck a nerve for some reason while doing so...and not with the OP. I have this bad habit of ignoring things I don't find interesting, or casting aside any particular importance of a subject if it's not interesting.

Presenting a thread which more clearly explains who this Benjamin Fulford is is way more likely to get a better response from the ATS community than one which doesn't. And as I said before, if this were a thread about Cheney, Obama, Bush Jr, or Sr, Bin Laden, Saddam.....blah, blah, blah...then a background is not needed. However, when the person is someone as obscure as this Fulford is and has made as many baseless claims as he has, a little bit more of an explanation might be required.

I have indeed researched this person. Including reading links provided by other ATS members when I asked for them. And I am very unimpressed. He seems to me to be a baseless, misinformed, borderline paranoid, who has not made one single claim he can back up with any fact or future event. Therefore, I am not interested. Not in the least. What I am interested in however is why you chose to rant at someone you have never encountered before in a very obvious provocative way. Not to mention a way which skirts the rules of ATS. :shk:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

We're not here to discuss your ignorance.

Quit trolling this thread. The OP supplied plenty of info about the thread topic.

Which is the article written by Benjamin Fulford not Ben himself.

You do not need to know who Ben is to be able to read the article and discuss it.

Over 200 senior bankers arrested last week as new financial system goes online”… “Overall, things are looking very good”

Ben confirms that the final take down of the cabal is going on with the arrests and resignations of the bankers, and a new financial system is already online. He also outlines some of the current structure of the financial cabal, and what was behind the 7.4 earthquake last week in Mexico. Very interesting… Aloha.

Highlights

The new financial system is online now and abundant financing is either already or soon to be made available, according to dragon family representatives.

The final take down of the criminal cabal has also begun in earnest with over 200 senior bankers arrested and 450 resigned last week alone, these sources say.

The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent.

The general structure of the financial cabal and its top leaders has also now been mapped to some extent.

The Rockefeller family syndicate uses Goldman Sachs and Citibank as its major financial fronts. Bank of America is a front for the Italian black nobility…

The Nazi faction is run by Fuhrer George Bush Senior with Ben Bernanke acting as Deputy Fuhrer…

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is now in Africa forcing families at gunpoint to accept the sterilization by vaccine of their daughters

The United States government has been…compromised by these and other cabal families and their foundation fronts… electronically rigged elections and corporate propaganda provide sham democracy for dumbed down and drugged up Americans.

…the pentagon budget for this upcoming year shows… plenty of resources to financing reserve troop units inside the [US]… they are preparing for a mass round up of cabal agents and proxies…

…7.4 earthquake hit Oaxaca, Mexico exactly when President Obama’s daughter was vacationing there… advertised in advance through pamphlets… This is a clear sign the bad guys no longer play the HAARP.

…the public rebuke of Obama, Clinton and cabal controlled media outlets… the official Chinese government news site… stated that North Korea was not on the agenda of the 50 nation nuclear security summit taking place in Soeul [Seoul], Korea this week.

…speculation about a coup d’etat in China… a Maoist cabal agent… was removed from power… wishful cabalist thinking fanned by cabalist media outlets.

China is still on course for a stable and harmonious regime change-over later this year, according to White Dragon Society sources.

The London financial district is headed for further purges and the talk is that Lord Sassoon is headed for a big fall.

The investigation may even extend to the UK Royal family, European CIA sources say.

The Japanese self-defense forces and bureaucracy are also planning a major purge of cabalist puppets in the Japanese Parliament, banks, corporations and media.

posted by webpirate

He seems to me to be a baseless, misinformed, borderline paranoid, who has not made one single claim he can back up with any fact or future event. Therefore, I am not interested. Not in the least. What I am interested in however is why you chose to rant at someone you have never encountered before in a very obvious provocative way. Not to mention a way which skirts the rules of ATS.

So you don't want to discuss anything that the OP article mentions. Instead of reading the article you want to focus on the author which you claim you know nothing about him.

But you do want to discuss why you're being pointed out as an obvious troll?

OK, you're an obvious troll because you do not want to discuss the info in the article. You'd rather belittle the OP for not giving a biography of the author. You have a known history of agreeing with any official story and your opinion of the author came as no surprise.

You stated you were moving on and have no interest in discussing the article. Well I have no interest in continuing to discuss why your behavior is not welcome or wanted. Lazy, self-righteous, childish, controlling, arrogant. Clearly a troll...... please move along.

No need to respond unless you wish to discuss the OP article.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here is a long video that discuss's most of the points made in the article in more detail.

Ben Fulford is interviewed by David Wilcock

edit on 27-3-2012 by SteelToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just in case you didn't see it in the other thread yet:

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

A self-proclaimed member of the Gnostic Illuminati has come forward. This video was broadcast in the evening on March 27th in Japan:

As the March 31st deadline approaches, there isn't much time left until we should start expecting results. There is no denying the fact that a record amount of bankers have resigned recently. Whether they are surrendering or are rats leaving a sinking ship remains to be seen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If it's a circus, then now the circus is complete...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The thing is now if Benjamin Fulford is lying......

Then all of his claims better come to head soon. He keeps talking about how humanity of is on the cusp of freedom and that this month is suppose to be "it". Over the course of his "career of exposure" its followed a "storyline" of invisible forces waging a financial war. Right now he's claiming that The White Dragon Society is extremely close to "victory" and that humanity is going to enter a new age of freedom.

If anything I'll give him until the end of next month to see if things start coming together. If nothing happens then I'll lose all faith in him.

He does have some credibility still with all these banker's resigning in the last month and Timothy Giethner being interrogated. Anonymous has also been very active and they posted videos saying that this is "the beginning of the end". He has claimed to work with Anon in releasing info at the same time.

Part of me hopes everything he's saying is true. Regardless of how unbelievable it is.

So I'll say it again. If he's been lying all this time.....then why is he ending his "story". We will find out.
edit on 27-3-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
No comments?

No opinions?

Where are the people who were impressed by the "bankers resignations", and really believed that the "financial cabal" was being "taken down"?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here is David W. most recent article.

Came out today.

Even though we think these guys are lying or are skeptical of what they say ....it's still worth the read.
Link
edit on 29-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm personally going to spare myself reading that article, for while I may agree with it, if applying the information to my interpretation (but suspect he's talking about something that is a code for something we won't like. But if its straight forward as the average person would take it, then I support a big change in the system), I don't see any proof of anything they've said.

Where is the proof?

That little guys and middle manager bankers disappeared, that a banker was shot at.

These aren't the heads, the ones responsible. They have to arrest the corporate and banking heads, including and especially THE ROTHCHILD's, and the Royal Families or they're just liars and jokers.

I want to see the real arrests of the top bad guys and a FREE WORLD. People organized in very educated and effective citizens groups to yank out bad politicians and bad corrupt judges and police.

Whats the point of linking their opinions when there was no announcements.

And when anything does happens some little guys take the fall. Who cares about the little guys?

I care about the actual top of the pyramid being smashed in and dismantled and the REAL PEOPLE FREE AND EVER SO HAPPY.

The middle east FREE.

Every BURKA removed, all CHILD MARRIAGES DISSOLVED and all abuse of humanity over.

I care about every single man woman and child on this planet living in abundance on their own, beatiful and well chosen good land (not some ugly non treed rubble or some depeleted uranium site either by the way, choice and beautiful land in safe areas) land that is theirs instrinsically by right of birht on this planet, no money exchanged for it, no work exchanged for it, no arrests or charges can be laid to steal it, no crimes take it away. With ample housing so you can move where you wish. And self sufficient, recycle water, create your own energy, preferably ALOT MORE THAN THESE DO, aquaponics in your own home!!!!

I envision little girls in the middle east and africa, in jeans and equal sassing the boys, emerging from these with wonderful blue, green streaks in their over processed hairs, in other words free and normal, and a good world.

And unless they mean to do this now, don't talk the talk to me.

I don't need these false distractions.

No Matter What Your Politics, Why Is Anyone Living In Poverty?

Fishing in the Phoenix Earthship

What is their trip anyway. To make the ones who are awake and aware look over here while something bad is happenign over there?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Check this thread, people:

"BRICS Nations Talk Tough to West, Start Rival Development Bank"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join