It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford March 26th, 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well we all know Benjamin Fulford info can be taken with a grain a salt. What I'd like is if ATS can find stories in the MSM that confirm everything he says in this new article. According to Benjamin Fulford everything is looking good.

kauilapele.wordpress.com... rall-things-are-looking-very-good/
edit on 26-3-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out if Bill Gates was really arrested. Can't find a thing. But he did say in a recent article that there will be an announcement tomorrow about this supposed new financial system.

Honestly, I am starting to see why so many people think he's a nut. I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I have my limits.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Is this for real?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

There will be some sort of announcement about this and other things on Tuesday evening, March 27th, 2012 Japan Standard Time according to illuminati and White Dragon Society sources. The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent.”

Have to keep an eye out for that.

I assume the announcement will appear somewhere on the interwebz

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sometimes I think Benjamin Fulford lives in some kind of parallel universe...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Perhaps it might be better to start off such threads with a who the hell Benjamin Fulford is? Since not all of us know.

And then why this is of importance. Posting a link and then giving a name like we should all know who it is being referred to might work for someone like the President...or one of the candidates, but not for some obscure name without any background...

edit on 26-3-2012 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

He has his own wiki page where links to his blog/website are listed.
en.wikipedia.org...

reply to post by mikeprodigy

There does seem to be some evidence for at least some of his claims as referenced in various threads on ATS. Here are just 2 threads with links and info a plenty.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA It seems as if the resignations of major league banker-types are something in the order of at least 10 times higher than normal. Rats leaving a sinking/burning ship? I'll leave that up to you.
A member here made a graph using data from public sites illustrating this very recent trend but I can't find that particular post.

edit on 26/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

OK...nvm then. I could have my own wiki page too if I wanted. For all you know...I still might. And linking other threads does nothing in THIS thread to tell me who he is.

I'll just move along to something else...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Maybe read the 2 threads I posted in response to the other member. There is some (imho) fairly compelling evidence to back up some of his claims. If you can't be bothered to look further than the end of your own nose then it's probably just better to skip the topic, as you wish.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

In case you haven't heard of Benjamin Fulford he is a very controversial and outspoken journalist, author and former writer for Forbes magazine.

Born in Canada in 1961, Benjamin Fulford rebelled against his background and at the age of just 17 he claims that he went to live with a tribe of former cannibals in the Amazon.

Many years later he ended up in Japan where he learnt the language and now has around a dozen books out in Japanese. In 1998 until 2005 he was the Asian Bureau chief for Forbes magazine.

According to the Wikipedia entry, Benjamin has claimed that AIDS and SARS are bio-engineered weapons designed specifically to reduce the Asian population. He also says that a "Chinese secret society with a membership of 6 million, including 1.8 million gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins has issued an ultimatum to the Illuminati, warning them that if they persist with their plan to depopulate the earth, they will be stopped.

The society has created an alliance joining Russia, China, India, South America, ASEAN, the free Muslim nations and Africa that is united in stopping the Illuminati."

Benjamin says that he was approached by a modern day Ninja who gave him a Freemason's badge and told him either he joined them or he would be killed at the age of 46.

Benjamin Fulford has also talked about earthquakes being deliberately created and the use of HAARP technology a a weapon.

In 2007, Fulford became famous on the Internet and in conspiracy theory circles because he managed to get an in depth interview with David Rockefeller, and on the same video he delivered the threatening ultimatum to the elite that they step down peacefully or face the consequences.

Admittedly, Fulford makes some pretty wild claims and many people find it hard to believe him, however, if they want to do some research they will find his credentials as a journalist and author are authentic, and, of course, he demonstrated that he did get to film an interview with Rockefeller.

After the release of the interview on video in which Benjamin delivered a threatening message to the Illuminati he also issued a letter of apology to Rockefeller.

Benjamin Fulford says that all he really wants to do is "save the planet." He has some brilliant ideas for how this can be done.

This quick "bio" was taken from here.
bardofely.hubpages.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Perhaps it might be better to start off such threads with a who the hell Benjamin Fulford is? Since not all of us know.

If you don't know who Ben Fulford is you obviously haven't done your homework.

Did the dog eat it? Ignorance is no excuse. Look him up yourself if you're not willing to read the wiki page.

I'm sure we can all predict what you will say about him anyway. Move along troll.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Your best doing your own reserch in regards to matters such as this. that way you know, as close to the source as possible, the truth. Lazy folk usually get a take or version of a subject when they do not bother to do their own homework and rely on other peoples take on things.

P.S. I know Fulford. didnt ask a soul. I did it on my own, now I feel quite independant and grown-up!

Do I know the truth, in regards to the indivdual? I read what he wrote and that's as close as you can get.
edit on 26-3-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by grubblesnert because: claryfry ka shun

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Good Post

This is Benny's last chance to regain any sort of credibility with me. If nothing is announced tomorrow then I am afraid that I will shun him.

Namaste!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Fullford is former corespondant for asian affairs of a prestigious magazine(forbes)
hes a canadian who speaks japanese and resides in japan....
His frantic pronouncements have been comming along regularly via that blog....
his reports are way out but at times they seem almost credible from an insiders point of view if this is really going down the way he says.......
One must wait and see i guess, im still on the fence about his messages......

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Thanks for the update, F&S. This news is going to be near impossible
to corroborate with the MSM for obvious reasons- but I have a latte faith
in Ben's tenacity with the facts, and he has been known to lowball in
'iffy' circumstances. If this is straight up coverage from the "somewhat
invisible" back channel, I might even buy a celebratory donut tomorrow.
The Western banking/military/religioid juggernaut appears to have a
large spanner stuck in the transmission, and the slant from Fulford is
the only one that seems to cover the logical bases for cause. I can
also with you only hope the new system isn't just new improved financial
tyranny Ver.2.1.-- I surely hate sheepdogs with zippers, they cost plenty.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Maybe read the 2 threads I posted in response to the other member. There is some (imho) fairly compelling evidence to back up some of his claims. If you can't be bothered to look further than the end of your own nose then it's probably just better to skip the topic, as you wish.

It isn't the readers job to look further into something they know nothing about if they don't even know it exists. If you want someone to pay attention to what you're saying...like the OP is presenting here, then an attempt needs to be made on THEIR part to present the evidence and what is known first, then ask for comments. Not ask for comments before posting anything about this person.

IDK who it is...or didn't. And I'm still not impressed. Don't make assumptions everyone knows who is being talked about. Well....you can, but it will severely limit your potential audience in your thread.

It's the presenters job to present something to people to make them want to look further. I see something like this and it presents as a lazy OP.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Wow. Did your teachers have to saw your skull open and pour the knowledge in?

Not every thread is going to explain the background information to you to make sense. Your choice whether you want to investigate further or light up a doobie and forget all about it, but don't call the OP lazy if the real lazy is in the mirror.

FYI, Fulford would be impossible to 'explain' in any event. The background information on this topic alone dates back to, at minimum, last August and requires several hours of reading to get up to speed on. You can't expect anyone to grind that up into pablum for you and feed you with a little spoon, all the while telling you 'only 3 more bites Mikey, and you'll see the teddy bears at the bottom of the bowl!'

Maybe this will be too complicated for you. You might want to try Fox News at noon.

PS: Fulford very well may know the 'why' behind 9-11. Too bad you're too obtunded to do the research to find out all about it, because it's fascinating. If he's right, it's a darn big piece of the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Another sign of change was the public rebuke of Obama, Clinton and cabal controlled media outlets when the official Chinese government news site, Xinhua stated that North Korea was not on the agenda of the 50 nation nuclear security summit taking place in Soeul [Seoul], Korea this week.

what? where's the proof?

The cabal propaganda media has been carrying a fake story about nuclear danger from North Korea even though that country has already announced it will cease nuclear weapons development.

lemme guess. no link again?

sure, north korea wasn't on the agenda - but that was clear from the very beginning and i saw no media outlet say otherwise. north korea was discussed behind the doors though, at least that's what western media say - and unless someone can provide a link to an article on xinhua, saying that chinese leader did NOT speak with obama about north korea, ben fulford remains pseudo-ninja journalist wannabe full of BS.
edit on 27-3-2012 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

My apologies but I thought at least most people on here had seen the countless threads that have gone by regarding the often fantastic claims made by this guy. I did try and point you at some relevant threads at least.
Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well, so far, nothing...

It's night in Japan already...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join