It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Corzine, MF Global CEO, ordered customer funds to meet company overdraft with JP Morgan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Apparently John Corzine, former CEO of MF Global, committed perjury when he testified before Congress that he had no knowledge and did not order customer funds to be used for company business. Congress has obtained a memo with emails that contradict his testimony. It looks like MF Global made big bets in the European Bond Market and failed. Unlike Lehman brothers who did this with mortgage securities and went bankrupt, the taxpayers weren't there to bail Corzine out. These Wall Street thugs are organized criminals.

Jon S. Corzine, MF Global Holding Ltd. (MFGLQ)’s chief executive officer, gave “direct instructions” to transfer $200 million from a customer fund account to meet an overdraft in a brokerage account with JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), according to a memo written by congressional investigators.

Corzine the lying thief

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just watching Prisonplanet with Gerald Celente.
He says it's a criminal operation
He's pretty mad.

Didn't they take him for quite a large sum ?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

They took him for a hundred grand!

Meanwhile, in another thread, everyone is arguing whether Treyvon Martiz is a thug or not. HELLO, John Corzine and Hank Pauslon are the THUGS. They steal money from your family members and it's essentially legal because they own the government.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Somebody explain to me why Corzine isn't in jail, NOW?!?! Too bad guillotines have gone out of style.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Why? Because HE IS THE GOVERNMENT.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Yeah, I know. That walking dirt bag is too well connected to receive the punishment that he should.

And people wonder why there is no respect for the law and the courts anymore.

I'm sure JP Morgan didn't feel badly at all that they were paid with stolen money from innocent victims. If somebody bought a stolen car, they have to give it back. Why doesn't JP Morgan have to give back the money they received?

Wait, don't tell me.....because they're the government, right?

new topics

top topics

join