It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may be homeless, need advice

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
take a plane trip to key west get a job at a bar find a roomate and start living life dont be afraid to take chances get out of your comfort zone eveery once in a whileand live will be more enjoyable

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So...Where did you hide the dead hookers body?
Btw, she's just a hooker. No one knows she's missing. CHILL OUT, you'll be okay

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You mentioned "social phobia". If you can get medical records saying so you can get help'
both medical and financial and probably housing.

"Social Phobia" is covered by Social Security Disability. You can apply with the right medical
Paper work sighting a Doctor's diagnoses.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Coast Guard......or Air Force....don't pick a job with "tactical" in the title...jma
edit on 27-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Fluff

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

www.cosl.org... If you cant get a house here you wont ever have one!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Btw, fortunately, I did not nor have I ever committed a crime. I do not need to pay child support or in any debt or anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Monster.com? I did a quick check for my area which is around an hour south of Chicago and there were a couple of jobs available for unskilled labor if the lack of prior experience is an issue. I found forklift warehouse positions in Bolingbrook, roofers in Chicago, parking enforcement officer in Hindsdale. Additionally considering the possibility of social phobia, I have heard that Target overnight stocking is a decent job. Just some ideas

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
Btw, fortunately, I did not nor have I ever committed a crime. I do not need to pay child support or in any debt or anything.

it sounds to me like you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain at this point. what do you want to do with your life?
edit on 28-3-2012 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If you have social phobia you can easily treat it by going to the doctor and getting some medication. A lot of doctors will see you for free if you don't have health insurance and for the meds you can call around different pharmacies and ask them how much they would cost. You just gotta get out there and surround yourself with people, then you'll realize it's not as bad as you thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

So how is it that JAIL is an option as you originally posted
Attention Trolling

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

Intentionally being naive = trolling for attention. I'm out.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If I were in your shoes, I'd seriously look into all branches of the military.

You can get education and training so that you can find a job or go to college when you get out.

There are so many options that are available to you. Go talk to some recruiters and explore them.

Going homeless isn't very fun. Plus, you're not improving yourself so, four years from now, you'll still be homeless and will have cut down your available options.

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

He may be trolling but he demonstrates what many young people feel. It's 2012 the end of the world, the economy has been messed up by previous generations and hope seems dead. For people like him I think they must know, you really can be anything if you try. You can be in charge of it all with a little work and some luck.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join