It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is a Slowed Down Star.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Its spring time. Its the perfect time to look around and see life exploding all around. Life is made in the image of our star. The fingers on my hand, palm leaves, eye lashes, smiling faces, SUNflowers, everything, to me, looks like a star. And its not just my mind's imagination connecting dots.

According to the current model of physics, objects with mass have a direct effect on gravity which is a direct effect on the curvature of space and time; spacetime. The larger the mass, the greater the impression on the fabric of spacetime. So time on Earth goes by a whole lot slower than time on the Sun. If time went by faster on earth, we would light up and shine like a star. But we wouldn't be able to see it. We would still experience what we've always experienced. The outside observer is what would observe our light.

What I'm proposing is that every system operates on its own relative terms and every system outside of that system may operate completely different than what the inside observers believe according to their observations.

So we see light and fusion from our own relative, distorted spacetime perspective, whereas what's really going on is probably a living world that we can't see. We see the moon as a barren wasteland, but its true constituents may actually be a thriving community of foreign life forms. And if space consists of more than 4 dimensions, this theory sounds a whole lot more plausible. We see fusion on the star making light, but in actuality, relative to the star, there may be some form of high order light beings there that we just can't see because they are on a different bandwidth of spacetime.

We have chemical compounds here comprising life, but that might also just be an idea we created by observing the basic elements of our world.

Life is light.

edit on 26-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No its not.

Second.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on Mon Mar 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

You're pressed for time?.......Really?........Was that a joke?

If your theory were true please explain to me why it is that as we get older time seems to go by faster.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

You're pressed for time?.......Really?........Was that a joke?

Un-intended pun. I really had to go.

If your theory were true please explain to me why it is that as we get older time seems to go by faster.

I've never heard that. I have heard that time flies when you're having fun though.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have heard the inner EA*RTH inhabitants have a STAR inside EA*RTH that looks like a disco ball, so you may have something there related to the OP.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I believe this somewhat.

I believe that the earth is on an evolutionary path to become a star like the sun. This is why global warming is really happening, not a manmade event.

I believe there is a whole world of life on the sun, on mars on the moon. It just exists at a different frequency than we perceive so it appears to be invisible, cold or hot. Kind of like when helicopter blades are moving really fast they seem to dis appear

Yep i'm crazy.

edit on 26-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I believe this somewhat.

I believe that the earth is on an evolutionary path to become a star like the sun. This is why global warming is really happening, not a manmade event.

I believe there is a whole world of life on the sun, on mars on the moon. It just exists at a different frequency than we perceive so it appears to be invisible, cold or hot. Kind of like when helicopter blades are moving really fast they seem to dis appear

Yep i'm crazy.

edit on 26-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

You're not crazy. Look at the cactus in you avatar. See how the spines shoot out like rays of light emanating from a star? Everything in nature does this in some way.

Light is encoded with information to cause life forms to emerge in its likeness. When life forms emerge, they emerge as light, following a template of a higher light. Emitter and reflector.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So if it were fall or winter, would that make you believe Earth was about to become a black hole?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
So if it were fall or winter, would that make you believe Earth was about to become a black hole?

No. Life doesn't stop just because some trees shed their leaves and all trees don't even shed their leaves. But just as the sun goes through cycles, so do we.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Not quite the same as your idea but related, Ive posted before on a hypothesis that the earth is actually the remains of a neutron star. Its probably way off but its an idea.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
No its not.

Second.

How does an uneducated response like this get 4 stars? You've added nothing to the discussion.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

But what would make me think the Earth was about to become the equivalent of a black hole is a intelligence singularity. Like maybe the Earth, by evolution, would harbor only one highly advanced life form or something that is the cumulative result of billions of years of co-existing life forms who's ultimate adaptation for survival was to evolve into something who's survival is completely unthreatened.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
No its not.

Second.

If we compressed one billion years of Earth's existence into 5 seconds, what do you think the Earth would look like to the outside observer? Since you seem so informed on the matter

Moreover, what do you think it would look like to the inside observer? Would the inside observer and outside observer observe the same thing?
edit on 26-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Shockingly this is only the second most preposterous thread I've seen in the past hour.

Not sure you understand stars beyond an ancient aliens (tv show)-type of understanding of things.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Why roll your eyes? You're the one making RIDICULOUS statements. You post a ton of philosophy that sounds great and as soon as someone disagrees with you it all goes out the window. Practice what you preach.

A star is a massive ball of hydrogen. The earth is a much less massive ball of iron and rock. /End of thread

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Stars do come in varity though.. So 1 can see how some could consider how EA*RTH could be as well.

Pulsar Transformed Into Small Planet Made of Diamond Discovered in Milky Way

www.sciencedaily.com...

Star Found Shooting Water "Bullets"

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Coldest Star Found—No Hotter Than Fresh Coffee
news.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 3/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You,
smithjustinb,
are a star,
even a universe unto your own.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Shockingly this is only the second most preposterous thread I've seen in the past hour.

Not sure you understand stars beyond an ancient aliens (tv show)-type of understanding of things.

Trust me, I understand stars pretty well. But I'm not, for one second, going to let current models stop me from seeking alternate explanations or alternate possibilities.

What if you did slow down our star. First off, it wouldn't shine anymore because the way to slow down any high massive object is to make it less dense and thereby loosen the curvature of the spacetime fabric. Not only would this slow down time where the object is, but it would also make it expand. And of course, it would also stop the fusion process if it expanded enough as there would no longer be a strong enough gravity to induce fusion.

In the case of the Earth, no it isn't massive enough to cause fusion, however, if time were to hypothetically condense on Earth so that 100 years were compressed into 5 minutes (or something like that) in terms of energy, then that energy would rival that of a star. That's not "preposterous", it really would.

And then, after watching this video, you can't tell me that you aren't following me here, and that you don't see what I'm talking about. The Earth is a slowed down star.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098

Why roll your eyes? You're the one making RIDICULOUS statements. You post a ton of philosophy that sounds great and as soon as someone disagrees with you it all goes out the window. Practice what you preach.

A star is a massive ball of hydrogen. The earth is a much less massive ball of iron and rock. /End of thread

Mass/time. The sun is 332,837 time more massive than the earth. Hypothetically, if you were to speed the Earth up by a factor of 332,837, while keeping the sun's time constant, the Earth would have the same amount of energy as the sun. Likewise, if you were to slow the sun down by a factor of 332,837, the Sun would have the same amount of energy as the Earth. So yeah, the Earth is a slowed down star. Everything is made of the same stuff.

Life is what stars are, just on a smaller timeframe.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I dunno, you tell me
LOL

Also, I never said I was informed, all I'm saying is, a planets a planet and a stars a star.....its not very hard

edit on 27-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join