It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corkscrew chemtrail..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Your examples compare more to a coffee-mug-bottom stain, as the mug is picked up and placed down sequentially....

What an absurd post, ridiculous drivel.

Are you serious? What exactly is your point?

Why do you feel it's necessary to respond with such foolish analogies?

I hope the OP figures out how to upload their pics soon.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SteelToe

Sorry you thought it "drivel" (Good word choice, though).

Look....I'll try again:

Airplane is in flight, and as is common today, using GPS to perform a precise turn that, on a radar ground track, would describe a normal circle, in the same place in relation to the ground.

This same airplane, whilst doing this, is staying at the SAME altitude, mind you. And, it is, for the purposes of this explanation, whilst doing this "orbiting", happens to be forming contrails in its wake.

With me so far?

OK, good.

THOSE contrails, once formed, are not "controlled" by anything other than the prevailing winds aloft. The airplane, recall --- is using GPS to remain situated over a particular place, in relation to the surface of the Earth.

The wind (and the contrails, free to be affected now, by that wind) can carry those contrails "downstream" (to use another [water] analogy).

DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET???

I can try more examples (and analogies)....but, perhaps you haven't even yet opened the link that I posted??

Ina few posts above (^ ^ ^)??

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Then, found this (even better) little animated graphic:

Contrail Simulations

When the above (^ ^ ^) first opens, it shows how the commonly-claimed "grids" or "waffle patterns" are made.

Then, you can use the slider controls within the Applet (is that what it's called?) to adjust.

It only shows airplanes on straight flight courses, so you have to imagine them in a turn....but the drifting of the contrails, the principles, should be clear to you.

I wrote that simulator. You can toggle it to show contrails formed from a jet turning racetrack holds by unchecking the "Intersection" box in the lower left. (You might need to click a bit above it, it's not working the same on all browsers). There's also a Java version that works more accurately.

You can drag around the points P1 and P2 to change the length of the legs, and the four sliders do other things. There's also a figure 8 checkbox.

contrailscience.com...

<< 1   >>

join