It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine/Sacred Geometry, benefits of knowing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I saw this www.youtube.com... (Secrets in Plain Sight 1-23) some time ago. Also spirit Science, Adampants and many others touch this subject.

I was just wondering, if anyone who have been interested enough to study this, have discovered any benefits. I think it is very exiting to know about, and it's changing my view on most things. But with all this precision and over doing symbolism, it would seem odd, if there were no benefits from knowing.

Maybe it's just because I don't understand it as such.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Geometry is the relationship between shapes...shapes are the visual result of parameters defined in numbers. Numbers correspond to vibrations and concepts, and vibration/concept is the root of all creation.

You are very much on track, my friend.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

or you are waaay off track

synchronicity
edit on 26-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There are no benefits, except for the self-satisfaction of being able to discern a Pythagorean spiral in your grapefruit.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

synchronicity

Are you an atheist? It sounds like you support happenstance events that lead to the defiance of genetic entropy and natural biological time frames in the name of intellectual superiority that inevitably leads to suicidal violence and the inability to display the coexistent stability exhibited by "inferior" creatures.

edit on CMondayam131332f32America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

synchronicity

Yeep the 11:s have gotten me good. Nowdays is like: yes I know, seen it thousands of time already. Tell me something new

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
To give you a deeper understanding of the world, the universe, and yourself.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Personally, it has done a lot for me...

In believing that there is an over all governing pattern and relationships between frame of references, self, universe, and governing bodies has helped me understand better the developed philosophies behind those who also practiced 'sacred' geometry.

I find it almost impossible to communicate to others how a philosophy can be derived from playing with geometry. Something that became extremely evident(for me) when in deep thought during various construction jobs, all in regards to masonry. Even now I'm at a lost for words in describing the effects that it had on me. Not gonna lie, it was huge in regards to my understanding of Freemasonry... When I expressed these thoughts and feelings with my grandfather(3rd degree mason) on the relationships between the subjects of philosophy, masonry(profession), and geometry, his immediate response was to invite me into the organization. Which I respectfully declined at the time, but now having second thoughts...

All in all, my research into divine/sacred geometry had a very enlightening effect for me. It helped me further develop a deeper understanding of dimension and balance, then when correlated with philosophy and others ultimately give way to better knowing myself and my role. Which is the most beneficial of all.

Now if I could only lose my unfavorable opinion of the role of religion and governance/community when used in a dogmatic fashion such as influence for law and imposed authoritarian means. Such as the removal of civil liberties, in attempts to find balance with defending freedom, inhibiting prosperity... O well, I'm still young, plenty of wisdom and experience ahead.

edit on 27-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Applicable to men only...
Have you ever encountered an adversary whom you were absolutely sure would defeat you in a fight?
Did you lend yourself to the pounding heart and to the uncertainty in your mind, which in irony was certain of the potential loss of the fight? Did you cowar to avoid the fight? Was it done in silence?
Well... if this is/was you then you are a "Master Geometrician!"
How so??? Well... The First Rule of Geometry is "Where to draw the line..."
Chances are you drew it when you decided not to further your affiars in such a matter. You delighted in the idea that you could walk away from it without bodily harm, maybe even avoid certain death.
In doing so you have forsaken the- 13th degree: "Knight of the Royal Arch" which beckons you to stand your ground at all costs.
Anyhow... Entered Apprentices' do not know wherein to draw the line. They proceed onward, but not wayward, toward the advanced degree known as the "Master Mason" [

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Do you begin to see the ironies that playout and wonder how such masters as those who developed the craft know more than we can imagine...
I am an outsider/cowan/wish I am not a Freemason today...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is what I find amazing, life affirming and just downright cool about the whole sacred geometry thing in a nutshell:

1 + 1= 2
1 + 2= 3
2 + 3= 5
3 + 5= 8
etc.

Also known as Fibonacci's sequence, will create a spiral and with every additonal set of numbers leading ever closer (by division) to the Golden Mean. (found in our own body's proportion.)

A mathematical pattern, found in Nature...

Pattern: Non Random Order. (NOT random!)

Nature is a non random order, thus has a design. A design requires a designer.

SO, the shape of a pinecone, a seashell, the galaxy is proof of Great Architect, a Grand Designer.

The shape of our entire Universe, and a single Human brain cell are the same shape.

Sacred Enough for this guy.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
hmm....I think you're all geeks. That could be considered a good thing though.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
hmm....I think you're all geeks. That could be considered a good thing though.

Is it necessary to know that I may be a thing that knows more than others when in fact I am in the knowing of nothing except that "I drew the line" and discovered "that was the point"...
Is it sad that I did?????

P.S. Does that kind of Geometry make me a geek... or does it make me a "wise guy eh"...???

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You will only benefit from knowing sacred geometry if:
1. you are fortunate to discover REAL sacred geometry, i.e., the spatial representation of the mathematical archetypes of the Divine Mind;
2. you are able to recognise REAL sacred geometry for what it is: sacred.

The problem is: 99% of you never encounter REAL sacred geometry and you have no criteria whereby you can recognise it as such. Instead, you ASSUME what others falsely claim is "sacred geometry" and so the blind lead the blind.....

99% of you also have not got the slightest clue what REAL sacred geometry is because you have never encountered it. Instead, all you will have seen are pretty pictures to which you add your own fanciful speculations and metaphysical fantasies that debunkers and rationalists dismiss with amusement.

Well, that situation need not exist for you. Encountering REAL sacred geometry is like having a mystical experience or being abducted by ETs. It totally blows away your self-manufactured conception of reality and overwhelms you with its display of intelligence/logic, beauty and perfection. For the first time, you will know that you are in the presence of something sublime, supernatural and truly sacred - even though it is just an image on your computer monitor screen. You will be left stunned and overjoyed by your encounter provided you understand what you see (and that is where the linked website becomes crucial). Those who deny this is possible of course are merely those who have encountered on the internet the counterfeit material that passes for "sacred geometry" - along with the crystals, t-shirts, jewellery, etc, etc. They have good reason to be cynical. Unfortunately, they unknowingly throw away the baby with the bathwater when they throw up their arms in disgust at what usually passes for this topic.

Most people have never experienced the clarity of thought and the holistic understanding stimulated by TRUE sacred geometry because they have never seen the real thing - merely its many counterfeit imitations. And even when they do occasionally encounter an example - such as the Sri Yantra - they have no understanding of what is being expressed and cannot get ANY sense of the divine/transcendental that is powerfully embodied in the image.

However, the door to the holistic mathematics of the Divine Mind has now been unlocked.

If you want to study the subject in a systematic, rigorous way that proves that the sacred geometries of different religions are equivalent, or "isomorphic," and which establishes amazing scientific connections with facts of particle physics, music, human DNA, the human skeleton, etc, the research at:
smphillips.8m.com...
will benefit you. It will take months to study and master (read the sections before taking on the 54 research articles). During this time, you will encounter astounding evidence for the existence of what religions call "God" that cannot be refuted. Ignore the first two sections of the website as they don't deal with sacred geometry per se, although they turn out to have profound significance to it that you can learn about if you follow the links to them.

I hope this suggestion will prove of benefit to you in your search for truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Thanks for all your replies.

I am going with this: smphillips.8m.com... for now.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I guess you know about this already:

'
Sri Yantra Geoglyph Arrives August 1990. In the middle of no where for no one to see a National Guard overflight spots a massive earth etching in an Oregon dry lake bed'

www.labyrinthina.com...

video.google.com...#

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

Sacred geometry as an archetypal symbol has many layers of understanding.

When a human eye sees these symbols, the subconscious knows something important is happening and focus on its purpose is possible.

In theistic terms, the thought forms of god in their essence are sacred geometry.

The natural shapes of diamonds have a lot to do with it, in regards to shapes that carry the golden ratio.

The circle/sphere or the one, descends into 2 and so fourth until we have cubes and other symmetries, 2 diminutional shapes have been reduced from three diminutional shapes but still contain the information of 3 dimensions.

These metaphors Im listing have insights into reality and artists such as Dali explored them.

new topics

top topics

join