It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me... Or something like that..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hey Dragonsbreath.

I'm sorry you're going through this turmoil of understanding what happened.

From what I can deduce from the 2 doors you will be having to decide (like us all one day) how you want to exit this physical existence. Could the bright door be representative of going on into "the light" and the darkened door be a lower level for those not willing to depart and leave their earthly bodies? In any case, I think you need to prepare and decide your intentions once you leave the physical plane.

Have you made peace with yourself and others? Make ammends now while you can so that you know you did your best to correct any wrongs. Lastly, turn inward and mentally prepare yourself for your journey. Do you have a special place you can visualize that gives you peace and offers you a relaxed state - like an ocean setting or maybe a cabin in the woods(my personal preference). Listen to some nice classical music or nature sounds and LET GO OF FEAR. Just be. Ask for your guide to help you when your ready. It will be fine.

God bless!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I can not imagine the effect of something like this but I can say with confidence that it should not be looked at it the negative. I have a different opinion on the knocking, but it is best said with this picture:

and this:
Prov 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."
Consequently, we find Christ knocking at the door of this emotional center called the heart,
asking entrance. He does not force his way, but patiently knocks: "If anyone hears my voice
and opens the door, I will come in...."

Just another thought, wether you believe it or not is up to you, someone up there loves you!!

PLPL

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
do you still have cancer?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The 3 knocks on a door or window are meant to get your attention as in wake up, meaning you are slipping to the other side. I have such a problem with snoring that I stop breathing sometimes. 3 knocks from someone snaps me out of it. When my cat died, I had a dream where I visited her at a house similar to my parent's old house. She was there and happy to see me. The dream felt too real. But I felt I had to go outside of the house, and the next thing you I know, I woke up in bed to the sound of 3 knocks on the door. No one was there, as I live alone. So I may have made a brief trip to the other side to see my cat, and then was pulled back. Other times it has happened, it always to the same house, and at night.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonsbreaths
Let me try to put this in a way everyone can understand it. First part is background, hopefully it will answer all questions. Second is what is going on. Third questions...
1. I was diagnosed with terminal cancer about a year go they gave me around 6 months to go if I am lucky. I lived until 25 Jan 2012 when I died. Sorry if you believe this or not, when 3 medical folks say I am dead I want to take them to their word about it. And for those who ask I do not recall anything about those two days just what the people who were there said happened and was said. According to them I was on a platform with stairs leading up to a lit door and a set lading down to a dark door. I was either rejected or the cat scared them off cause I woke up next morning real tired and weak. I still have not gotten strength back from it so waiting on repeat any time now.
2. Since then I have been hearing 3 knocks a lot generally just before I fall asleep or if i sit any time without doing anything. Cat does not react to it nor do other people who are here at the same time. Ergo I am only one hearing it.
It is getting progressively more over past few days, No one knows what or why.
3. Anyone have any in sight on what it may mean or be caused by? Read where it can be death knocking to water/crap on the brain in ears or who knows.
I am not looking to start any wars on if it is possible or if I have lost it, just looking for others thoughts.
Thanks

Dragonsbreaths 1 death 0

Dragonsbreaths, in reading your threads I can see you are highly traumatised and confused by your experiences. I can understand how hard it is to make sense has happened and your struggle to come to terms with this event.

The 25 January 2012 was not your time to go, think of the experience of being revived back to life has given you extra time to make amends with others and with yourself - you may have already accomplished this now. I understand from a previous thread that you have end stage metastatic malignant melanoma, it may be that you have developed/have brain metastasises (including your pain medication) this could account for some of your experiences. I did read in one of your threads where you stated that you are tired of having religion discussed by counsellors, I am not sure if you have a spiritual believe system.

The three knocks can be spiritually based as well, your father, mother and sister certainly had some heart warming experiences.

I wish you well in your journey Dragonsbreaths and will be thinking of you in the coming days.

edit on 28-3-2012 by DonaldD because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by dayve because: n v m

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunflowerStar
Twice on the pipes, if you don't want to go. Then tell it/them to get out of your head.

Sorry the lyrics and humor may be out of place, but your title led me to it.
Hope you are feeling better soon, prayers and healing lifting you up.

No worries glad someone got it....If it was not for humor I would be in trouble right now.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks to all of you who posted positive responses. They give me a lot to think on and wish I had the means and ability to answer each post. So please do not feel slighted if I do not answer you. Each reply here takes a lot from me to put in and check spelling and see if it has to many errors or not ( dunno how druggies can stand using drugs).
I have no religious views per say all my life and it feels wrong to try to change it now, I will find out soon enough who is right and who is wrong.
Right now the cancer since the incident ( which I have taken to calling it that) happened has broken up and spread throughout my left side Not sure if any has found a home in my brain yet. But know for sure it is from shoulder down to thigh. I have not bothered to go back to the cancer doctor because we know it is just a matter of time and nothing can be done.
I have made amends where I feel they are appropriate and blown off the others.
I have given away or made arrangements for rest of my stuff including my cat. Been posting here for something to try to do, but has taken some time to build up my strength to get up and move around. If it was not for the hospice not sure what I would wind up doing, they take a lot of the load off me, so if you ever need some check them out, sadly they will not put you down but tries to control the pain and gives good non religious support.
Sorry for the rambling but tried to answer what questions I saw and could recall.
So again thanks to those who send support and the ones who got bumped sorry no symphony here.

For those who enjoy reading try some of Thomas B. Cavanagh. books. I found them at the library and he seems knowledgeable in cancers and what it does to you. his is a mystery where the cop is dieing from a brain cancer he has given a name to, Makes it interesting, Might be a fun topic what will you name your cancer?

Dragonsbreaths1/ Death 0

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wow that is too crazy,I work at a place that is haunted and amongst several other things it knocks 3 times,on a wall door or what is ever near

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've heard strange knocking on an empty cardboard box beside me, it was 3 knocks as well. What I find interesting is that you say when there are other people around, they don't react to it. Is it possible you could try to record this knocking since it happens so often?

In my opinion, something wants your attention. I think these spirits or whatever they are need attention in order to interact on this plane. Knocking is meant to do just that, draw attention. When you knock on a door, you draw attention to the door so someone will answer. The question is, do you want to give it your attention? If you do, I suspect these incidents will escalate.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

So sorry buddy.
I take it there is still no chance of a recovery, just a delay? If that is the case, and if you were already at death's door, and you came back, then you surely have some unfinished business. You better seize this opportunity to make amends. Doesn't matter whether or not you are religious, you need to button up all your loose ends, let people know how you feel about them, pray or meditate, or whatever floats your boat, and make sure your mind is right to go on to the next level.

I can't imagine knowing what you know, but I can tell from your humor that you are telling us the truth. You are dealing with a terrible reality in the only way one could deal with it, and I commend you for your strength and attitude!

One thing for sure, once you pass, you won't have to deal with this part of the pain any longer. Take the time for inner reflection, try to understand what it is that you gained from this lifetime, even if it is only an understanding of pain, at least it is an experience you can feel fuller from having endured, and something you can take with you to the next level. Really focus on what this life has taught you, and how you can be a better soul for the troubles joy and pain you have experienced here.

I can't say enough how impressed I am with the way you're handling this. You must be a very good and strong person, you're going to be just fine, even if it isn't here with us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join