It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me... Or something like that..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Let me try to put this in a way everyone can understand it. First part is background, hopefully it will answer all questions. Second is what is going on. Third questions...
1. I was diagnosed with terminal cancer about a year go they gave me around 6 months to go if I am lucky. I lived until 25 Jan 2012 when I died. Sorry if you believe this or not, when 3 medical folks say I am dead I want to take them to their word about it. And for those who ask I do not recall anything about those two days just what the people who were there said happened and was said. According to them I was on a platform with stairs leading up to a lit door and a set lading down to a dark door. I was either rejected or the cat scared them off cause I woke up next morning real tired and weak. I still have not gotten strength back from it so waiting on repeat any time now.
2. Since then I have been hearing 3 knocks a lot generally just before I fall asleep or if i sit any time without doing anything. Cat does not react to it nor do other people who are here at the same time. Ergo I am only one hearing it.
It is getting progressively more over past few days, No one knows what or why.
3. Anyone have any in sight on what it may mean or be caused by? Read where it can be death knocking to water/crap on the brain in ears or who knows.
I am not looking to start any wars on if it is possible or if I have lost it, just looking for others thoughts.
Thanks

Dragonsbreaths 1 death 0

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

I was either rejected or the cat scared them off

Hmmm...maybe they rejected you because of the cat(s). No Pets Allowed, sorry.

Anyone have any in sight on what it may mean or be caused by? Read where it can be death knocking to water/crap on the brain in ears or who knows.

I would keep the cat nearby and don't answer the door. (at least ask who it is first!)

All joking aside I hope you are doing well.
Best of luck to you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There might have been something wrong with your brain, if you were pronounced dead. I mean lack of oxygen or stroke. I have mental illness for about 5 years now. Do these sounds make a really quiet sound you can only hear in your head or is it a loud 3 D sound? Are they thoughts or direction based? Good luck with everything and I wish you well. If you ever need to talk or get some stuff off your chest, I will listen. Peace.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
erm.... if you're serious.. no offense intended or anything..
but you might want to check this out...

en.wikipedia.org...

EDIT: do you still believe that you're dead? or.. that you died and you came back? or...
well I suppose I'm slightly confused here.

edit on 26-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

EDIT: do you still believe that you're dead? or.. that you died and you came back? or...

I wondered that myself. I assumed he meant he died and came back. I hope he meant that he died and came back.

You did mean you died and came back........right?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

I wondered that myself. I assumed he meant he died and came back. I hope he meant that he died and came back.

I was either rejected or the cat scared them off cause I woke up next morning real tired and weak. I still have not gotten strength back from it so waiting on repeat any time now.

Yes they came back to life and now expecting to die again it looks like...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If you think you are confused think on how I feel..
I am trying to keep a open mind on the whole thing because any way I look at it it scares me. Did I come back from the dead? Possibly, I am to ignorant to know for sure to much happens without me knowing for sure.
The picture one of the people took of me with cat on chest looks kinda weird tho. Thought about posting it here still not sure if I should because it just shows a black cat sitting on a guys chest can't tell if guy is alive or not. I would just think 4 to 5 medical people could tell could read a pulse, but I would not bet on it.
Yes I am trying to keep a sense of humor here because if I lose it I feel I have lost. Time will tell. This way at least I have a record somewhat of what happened,
Thanks for your input anyhow.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm just very confused on what you're saying.

Can you please explain what happened, the context, so that we may understand. So far I understand you were diagnosed with cancer. Can you explain the events that led to you being "dead".

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Three medical experts pronounced him dead in two days he has no memory of. I read through your OP very carefully several times. Then he was probably brought back or recessatated so he could be here today to talk to us.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by cavalryscout

That is what they said. I do not recall anything of those two days, it is like they do not exist. Do I believe it? I am not sure. I will admit it is possible and along with the physical changes something happened those days. Since then the cancer has exploded thru out my body. Before it was contained to under my left arm, now it is all down left side through left thigh and disposable brain. Not bothered asking any of the doctors as know all they will say is it is terminal cancer it is to be expected. Just a matter of time.
I wake up each time and say to myself made it thru another sleep period. Not sure if it is a good thing or not, just know I can expect more pain for the next few hours. I do apologize being on 180mg 2 times a day in morphine makes it hard to think straight or know anything is real or not.

I was either rejected or the cat scared them off cause I woke up next morning real tired and weak. I still have not gotten strength back from it so waiting on repeat any time now.

Yes they came back to life and now expecting to die again it looks like...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon

I'm just very confused on what you're saying.

Can you please explain what happened, the context, so that we may understand. So far I understand you were diagnosed with cancer. Can you explain the events that led to you being "dead".

I wish I could explain clearer but mind is so buggered up on drugs I can not keep a straight thought. I made another post where I hope I was cleared. It has taken me this long to get the nerve to post this much here. Whole thing is a mess anyhows. that is why I tried to focus on the knocking noise without going into the raised from the dead thing... I distinctively recall leaving a three day wake up call.... Sorry do not mean to offend anyone but can not resist thinking thru from waking up after 2 days. As to how it all lead up to me being dead I am not in any condition for a long drawn out talk, Sorry about that. It is hard enough to stay awake just this long to post.

Score
Dragonsbreaths 1/ Death 0

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I really dont know about this one the mind is a powerful thing. One time i got real panicky when i was falling asleep and i thought that i heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs outside my room but then i realized the sound was just my heart pounding. Maybe this is happening more frequently to you because you are expecting death to come to you again and are tricking yourself into hearing it. Maybe you should answer the door when this happens to train yourself that these knockings are nothing and maybe they will go away. Sorry i couldnt have been more help but ive never heard of something like this before.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I knew a man who had died with similar experiences. He was an acquaintance. He was dead for 4 minutes I believe. Well, he states that it felt like he was drowning and trying to swim up towards the light (which he says he knew was life), but "demons or some kind of beings" had a hold of his legs and kept trying to drag him down into the darkness. (which he felt was hell or death). He said he screamed at them to let go, which they started growling and whispering and trying to keep their hold on him.

Once he came to and was released from the hospital he began having all kinds of strange things happen. He also said that animals began to act strangely around him. His pet dog was very scared of him suddenly and he also began to hear knocking, scratching, and other strange noises that other people could not hear. So he mentions this to his doctor of course, and they did some tests on the brain and did not find that he had suffered any brain damage that was causing his audible or visual hallucinations. He was also having visual hallucinations. The doctors believe that his death experience influenced or was contributing to his hallucinations. So the consensus was that his belief that he was being dragged down to hell by demons, was causing hallucinations with the same general theme.

I don't know if he still has these hallucinations anymore as I don't even know where he is anymore. I do know that he generally accepted back then that the strange happenings after his death were due to his dying. He felt that his awareness of another "realm" or "dimension" was opened to him by his dying which was why he could perceive it but other people didn't.

I don't know if this helps. But your story reminded me somewhat of his story, so I thought I'd share it with you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok lets try this one more time since apparently my previous post was taken as a poor attempt at humor rather than a key to the issue. By the OP title the 3 knocks have been associated with a set of song lyrics. Each containing an instruction. The OP title being unsure of the next set. In the first set there is a result of welcoming. in the second set there is a result of rejection.

By the connection between the OP title and the perceived phenomenon which is unwelcome, the correct action is to respond back with the expected communication. Try that. If its over, then its over and move on.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Do you notice anything that is out of place? Buildings that were once there gone or new buildings in places where there were none? Or even a slight thing like a picture that just looks different? Just asking because I have a theory about the death/resucitation thing. I am trying to see if you skipped a timeline here, I think sometimes when you die in one you are resucitated in another or you just "wake up" in another reality. Just a theory like I said. About the three knocks I have indeed heard that they are known as death knocks. As to whether they are real or not, you have to answer that on your own, are they real to you? or do they seem surreal? Our perception IS everything.
To the Other Poster about the guy dying and feeling like he was under water, a few weeks back I had that dream, exactly how it was described in your reply only I assumed I was caught on an anchor or something dark under the water, I really never saw what was dragging me down. I really thought I was dead that night until I woke up from that dream.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Twice on the pipes, if you don't want to go. Then tell it/them to get out of your head.

Sorry the lyrics and humor may be out of place, but your title led me to it.
Hope you are feeling better soon, prayers and healing lifting you up.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I went to work and was thinking about this in the back of my mind all day. I had a uncle who was just given 6 months with lung cancer. You said you were on morphine but did you think that this might be supernatural? Just asking I am not sure if I personally believe in ghosts, or certain things like that. Did you say when you were trying to sleep they show up, coming from the ceiling? If your on a lot of drugs that might add to it, or disrupt things a little. I had a Near Death Experience myself ( or NDE ) and I am just lucky to be on the other side of it. I didn't remember anything. Do you ever think that your lucky to get 2 extra months? After almost dying you think about things differently.

I just got back, but I was going to look at your profile page and read up a little. You have been a member for almost four years. There was this other lead I was going to check out, too. Sometimes I am on this everyday or almost, I just got an IPAD and keep it close to my bed. And if you ever need to talk to anyone , you can U2U me if you want.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Maybe you are being called by death. Or you need to right some wrongs or forgive someone or yourself. I have heard stories from a few people near death, about hearing their name called 3 times by something (entity) they couldn't see. The thing is if you answer on the 3rd summon you are supposedly going to die soon after.
I guess it would be like the angel of death knocking or calling you. I say change something for the better in your life now. Where ever you went when you died was probably a wake up call for you to acknowledge unconfessed sin in your life. You will be in my prayers tonight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join