It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Renaissance of 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just an opinion I've been tinkering with:

As December 21, 2012 comes and goes... so to with it will fade the fear, worry, and uncertainty associated with this date that has infested our world for over a decade.

When no Earth shattering events take place, people will begin to take a hard look in the mirror. We will stop worrying about an End Times and snap back into the reality of the present moment. We will make goals, get ourselves out of debt, increase our knowledge, training, and education. We will open new businesses and create new markets. We will begin to make innovative changes to help correct the wrongs that we've allowed to go unchecked for so long.

We are waking up to the corruption more and more each day. All of us are, even that little old lady you saw at the store the other day. We will begin to help one another and share technology. Free and cheap energy will come out of the shadows of suppression.

2013 will mark the beginning of positive global change. Here's to Hope anyways

Peace.

edit on 3/26/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yea, that is until February 15th 2013 when the next doomsday prediction is set for. Some meteor said to be headed toward Earth.

It will never end, well, until it actually ends. There will always be someone screaming "The End is Nigh"!

I'm with you, most people will stop fearing the future and maybe do something with it, but for some...no such luck.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
well friend,thats very optimistic thinking,and for the hope of our race it comes true!

the world needs more people like you. i try to stay positive,but its hard at times,because of hard times.
thanx for the insiration

peace

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
12-21-2012 is a setup by MSM,

the real end date is 21-21-2013.

Everybody gonna say ha! I told you it wasn't the end, then BAM!

Star and flag OP, would be nice if we could keep it together.
edit on 26-3-2012 by rbnhd76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Mmmm...

Makes you miss the good ole days where all we had to fear was the Millennium Bug, the rise of Reality TV, and the supposed Second Coming of Christ.

That was the Year 2000, by the way.

But yeah, makes you now wonder how many scaremongers will be out of a job and an interesting blog come New Years Day next year, when the 2012 craze comes and goes like last few bad seasons of the X-Files!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
People will say, "It's now 2013... the world didn't end. Time to get serious and figure out my life."

BAM!!!

Renaissance and the reemergence of motivation, dedication, and innovation.
It might take a few years for people to dig themselves out of their holes, and establish their game plans, but I feel the "let-down" of 2012 will start the next Renaissance.

reply to post by TheLieWeLive

It seems like proclaiming that "The End Is Nigh" is a reflection of the desperation for something better. There always will always be those who 'cry wolf,' and with a never ending supply of predictions, someone is bound to get it right eventually.

reply to post by reficul

During the hard times is when we need positive thinking the most. Light at the end of the tunnel... rainbows and sunshine after the storm.... you know what they say
Thanks for the reply.

reply to post by rbnhd76

I have faith that we can keep it together. I see signs of the goodness in mankind wherever I look. I'm really looking forward to the future.

reply to post by Futurcrat1

The media sure does give us a lot to worry about! But then again, ratings show that we gravitate towards doom and gloom. Even on our own we do all sorts of things to scare ourselves like watch horror movies, or go on thrill rides, or jump out of airplanes. We're addicted to the highs and lows of our emotions.

top topics

join