It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass energization the real cause of the end?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have been thinking a lot about all the current events happening around the globe. Earthquakes, floods, famine, violence and just basic breakdown of civilization. Then I thought about the book of revelatioons and its so called predictions. I thought about the Mayan predictions the Hopi's ect. Then I was thinking about how much chatter is taking place and television shows regarding the end of the world. Are we possibly energizing the actual end of the world by simply belief in the theories or predictions. Is it possible that mass human concetration on an event could actualy cause an event to happen. Was this the plan from the begining. Were we to have these images and ideas put out in the open for people to take and believe thus create them through basic belief? I know it may seem out there. But I do believe in mass energization.
Religions have made claims that mass praying has brought on miracles. Indians use the rain dances to produce rainfall. Aztecs and Mayans use sacrifice to conjour up rain, wealth harvest and protections. All of which require entire cities or villigers to all belive in or partake in. Thus a group possibly energizing there wishes. Now i know this didnt always work out for their advantage sometimes nothing would happen at all. But then again sometimes it would. I am simply putting out the idea that we are infact causing these events because so many of us are convinced "something" is going to happen this year.

What do you guys think about this? I'd like to have a good disscussion about this.

Thank you
Trick
edit on 26-3-2012 by EmceeTrick because: Changed title

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmceeTrick
Religions have made claims that mass praying has brought on miracles. Indians use the rain dances to produce rainfall. Aztecs and Mayans use sacrifice to conjour up rain, wealth harvest and protections. All of which require entire cities or villigers to all belive in or partake in. Thus a group possibly energizing there wishes. Now i know this didnt always work out for their advantage sometimes nothing would happen at all. But then again sometimes it would. I am simply putting out the idea that we are infact causing these events because so many of us are convinced "something" is going to happen this year.

What do you guys think about this? I'd like to have a good disscussion about this.

Thank you
Trick

They didn't "use" them, they "tried" them. There is no possible coherence between a dance and rainfall. How should that be possible? Anyway, to which god should we pray? Which god's prayers have the highest success rate?

We should do a project about that.

Let's see.. We need about 1.000 participants, one god willing to do what we want and maybe some kind of altar.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Well Im not saying that the praying to god is causing the end of the world I using it as example of the power of large groups all focused on the same thing. SO what I am saying is that since so many people in the world believe something is to happen in 2012 is it happening because so many people are thinking about it. I wasnt saying that it was becuase of prayer to a god. I dont think god has anything to do with it. I believe in the energy of groups.

If we do try it can we make about winning lottery please lol!
edit on 26-3-2012 by EmceeTrick because: add something funny

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

www.abovetopsecret.com...

linked from above thread somewhat related to this thread..

[COLOR=CYAN]
Feed the conscious minds say a 2012 end of world then their minds shall generate it?????

how do you feed the minds this data in their matrix to get them to regurgitate the effects, MOVIES/MUSIC LIKE 2012 TALK OF 2012 ECT.

It takes 2 or more to transmit or upload into matrix. 1 being thinks the other 1 or more process and its uploaded into matrix. The more individuals who transmit the stronger the effects on the matrix. So yes drills of LOVE over disaster may work somehow...
Imagine all the scary stories from youth and then the scary movies sending the same data into the matrix thru the conscious collective and you begin to see the power of media and the scare tactics on the direct popula-wmd wmd wmd anyone smh??? FAIL no consider some stronger minds entering the matrix and learning how to UPLOAD OVERWRITING PROGRAMS LIKE PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHEN THE OTHERS ARE ENTERING WAR WAR WAR say 1,000,000 minds thinking war and 1 of the stongers thinking PEACE = 10,000,000,000 thinking peace then you got the War OVERWRITED. This is why when 1 observes some who say what can thinking positive do really it gets sad for they are generating the negative energy to ensure the foul outcomes and cannot see it. Get them ALL* thinking positive then 2012 may be something beautiful. TEACH them about RELIGIONS, they then PRAY and upload MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ENERGY INTO MATRIX THAT CAN BE USED FOR CONTROL. TEACH them DETAIL about where RELIGION comes from they MAY CALL the GODS
to fix the MATRIX abused as of now. In the past I was part of experiments on ATS where some wanted many to submit our wills in order to effect the NEW WORLD, I didn't submit for those who may have wanted me to may have had KNOWLEDGE of how to take stronger minds and concentrate them in a way to UPLOAD THE MATRIX IN THE FASHION OF THE WAY OF THE ONE WHO WANTED OUR WILLS. Its a tricky game so THINK STRONGER AND LOVE THE DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS
AS GUARDIANS AND MAYBE you will see them when its time to PURGE the MATRIX. Music and MEDIA follow same conscious MATRIX management. So yes I think some who may be called the ANGELS of DARK have took command of the collective for now... UPLOADS LIGHT to the GAME smh the FIRST ANGEL see how it likes the DARKs KINGDOMS within this lil energy containment device. UPLOADS UNIVERSE as containment device DATA secures ALL energies within MATRIX in a ZONE of concentration.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

[/COLOR]
edit on 3/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Actually, I have been going around with that exact same thought.
But then again, I don't know if I should believe the theory. But so many things points after that 'the mind can change the outcome'.

Somehow I think it could be possible, but then again, I don't normally believe in such hokus pokus things. I think there is much more to the mind of a human, than we think.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I can see that but i still think my thread ist different enough from that post though. But thats my opinion.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I've entertained similar thoughts myself recently. There has even been some research in the way things change when they are thought about and even looked at. For example, this study on electron beam particles altering their movements when watched, or this study being done on a random number generator being affected by "global consciousness".

With those in my mind, I'd not find it too hard to believe that if a whole lot of us really believed something would go down, that it might.. I reserve judgement. If the ATS Doomsday polling results are any indication, Most of ATS believes there will be a global economic collapse. It's going to suck massively for a while, but I wouldn't mind seeing the banking beast die and never return.. So there might be a silver lining.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: I typoeded..ed..

edit on 26-3-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Thats what I am saying, its almost as if it was the plan all the way. Many different religions or civilazations indicate or as we interaptate point to and ending. But was this a grand design in the first place? Becuase humans are always on a search for answers. So are we inadvertantly causing this by taking so much interest. I think so.. I mean even one person how many times have people reading this thought of a song and then it comes on. Now were you being psychic or did you energize it?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I understand, my point is if the minds are fixed on something then the influence will come to reality. So many being spoon fed the end their minds begin to generate and then the outcome is overloaded into the matrix and the end is seen. See 2000 or Y2K was a try out and what has happened since then???? Pay attention close to the world since the year 2000 in 2001 911 war on terrorisim ect. since then financial destabilization ect. 1 thinks if you believe you can make changes but many sleeping mindscan only be PROGRAMMED so they are made weak intentionally so the control can be issued in the uploads.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Inquisitive1

Well economic collapse seems likely there are many signs of it. But i hope and have faith that humans wont be as barbaric in the long run. That we could unite as one to stay a live.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Because everyone has released all by them selves the planet is screwed anyway and its just more convenient to wish for a quick end instead of a slow deterioration for our children children.

Is everyone making it worse by just thinking/talking about it? most definitely.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

We both agree on the same thing basically! Either way Its a real mind screw i think. To think that either we are all psychic or we are making things happen. Well as long as they still make beer ill be happy!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

But i hope and have faith that humans wont be as barbaric in the long run. That we could unite as one to stay a live.

You and me both, My friend. That's the kinda of thinking I'd love to see alter things..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Ok, so more along "a lot of people wish for something special so it just have to happen".
Hmm, there is something alluring about this thought. But.. I'm missing some coherence about our thoughts how the end will come. Yes, there is this vote thread, but the winner got like 40 counts.. That doesn't count for mass-praying in my book.

How could we get a large number of people wishing really hard for a specific thing? Like a winning lottery ticket?

No, I don't think that that would have any effect on the natural course of things. Mental powers are a "maybe", not more.
I remember a story from some s/f-author, I think it was A.C. Clarke who wrote about a similar scenario - the earth would get destroyed by a stray black-hole. Scientists concluded that we would need the help of a race whose works like moving stars in a row and such where just recently discovered. They found the solution by reasoning that we would have to get ALL people in row with a single, simple outcry - lets orgasm all at once.. Frivolous, I know. But just an enhancement to your theory, I guess..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1

But i hope and have faith that humans wont be as barbaric in the long run. That we could unite as one to stay a live.

You and me both, My friend. That's the kinda of thinking I'd love to see alter things..

ME as well POSITIVE THINKNG

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

We can only create within the framework (or the matrix) that supports our reality. For example currently we believe that we die. This is part of the framework upon which we view ourselves and therefore life in the 3D reality. Within this framework we can create lots and lots of variations of dying. we can die gracefully, we can die forcefully, we can die painfully, we can die peacefully, we can die at a young age and we can die at an old age, etc... we can die in all of these ways but we cannot break out of the framework that says that we must die. We cannot be immortal for example. We must die because of the framework upon which we are viewing ourselves dictates this within our experience.

It is this framework upon which we view ourselves and therefore create that is currently changing. The framework that we up until this point have known is what we know as the ego. It is full of limitation and suffering and fear. The framework that we are transitioning into is a much much much easier and more beautiful framework to create in. Within this framework we are going to have the ability to do many things that we haven't been able to do up until this point not because we have not been capable but because the framework that has defined our reality up until this point has not supported it.

Trying to interfere with the breaking down of the old framework and the installation of the new framework is pretty pointless. It is not any one of us who gets to decide this although it is something that we have all agreed with open and brave hearts to participate in. This is what we are all choosing for ourselves irregardless of our ability to see it.

The best thing that we can do is align ourselves with the new framework. There is really no reason for why we shouldn't want to do this anyways because it is a much more beautiful way than what we currently believe to know.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I dont know how the world will end. I think if my theory is possible would most likely be the strongest thought about event. But I think it all comes from the general idea that if you put your"mind" to it you can acomplish anything. So im thinking its sorta the same idea.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Awesome! i agree wholeHEARTedly! i made a decision a few months ago to try my best to only project positive thoughts into this existence, or as you call it MATRIX, and the results for me personally have been more than i could have ever hoped for.

All that positive energy has come back to me in spades. i have a feeling we may be in for the most beautiful of surprises come December.

Much Love!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Thanks I have always thought that we can change things by being positive. Of course we al.l have our bad days. But I think this gift of the internet is something we should all use to spread that thought.

You all can add me as a friend on FB facebook.com/OfficalMCTrick

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The end is the end. People want to be smarter and say its not this and its just that but what do they know really. Claims to read this totumpole or that rock statue , my foot. the End is The end.

We didnt tare up our planet but we failed at humanity, the end is the end, take a look around, it's here.

Big as Life it's here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join