It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Official" Unofficial 2012 Doomsday Vote Thread: THE RESULTS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Following on from last week's massive poll which had over well over 300 votes cast regarding the topic linked below, i'm delighted to reveal the results, however important or pointless they may seem.

The "Official" Unofficial 2012 Doomsday Vote Thread!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Brian also recently gave my thread a mention on his ATS Recap Show, Episode 37: Santorum Pays Troll Toll
www.youtube.com...

I would highly regard the following results as a general "overview" of the mass opinion on Above Top Secret on this highly sceptical 2012 topic.

I made a list of different scenarios ranging from Nibiru/Planet X, to False Flag Operations and New World Order take overs, but I also openly invited fellow members to add their own input into what they think MAY or MAY NOT happen on December 21st 2012, which generated some great banter and discussion.

From serious votes, all the way though to votes on Christmas Shopping and Mother In-Laws, we've pretty much covered it all! Voters were asked to place 3 votes and I gave them a week to get their answers in and we had a great overall response.

So without further delay, I present to you the RESULTS of The "Official" Unofficial 2012 Doomsday Vote Thread:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Global Economic Collapse/Banking Related/Martial Law - 47
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Solar Flares/Sun Related - 46
3) Nothing/Just another regular day - 44
4) World War III - 44
5) Alien Intervention - 26
6) Illuminati/NWO Related - 19
7) Polar Shift/Volcanoes/Earthquakes/Tsunamis/Floods - 18
8) Increased Vibrations/4th/5th Dimension Related - 16
9) Zombie/Flu/Virus Pandemic - 16
10) Bible - Angels/demons/Rapture Related - 9
11) Fake Alien Invasion - 8
12) Galactic Alignment/Space Related - 8
13) Nuclear/Atomic Accident - 7
14) Real Alien Invasion - 7
15) Mass Awakening/DNA Activation Related - 6
16) Nibiru/Planet X - 4
17) Yellowstone National Park Eruption - 4
18) Mass Suicides/Dissapointment Related - 3
19) False Flag Operation - 3
20) Peace - 3
21) Terrorist Attack - 3
22) Asteroid/Comet Destruction - 2
23) CERN Particle Accelerator Related - 2
24) Christmas Shopping - 2
25) Nazi UFO's - 2
26) New Ice Age - 2
27) Obama re-elected by landslide - 2
28) Timewave Zero Related - 2
29) All governments of the world take a week of to welcome there new over lord ATS - 1
30) Angry monkeys attack with sticks - 1
31) Awakening of Complacency/Humanity Fightbacks - 1
32) Being hit by a sign saying the end is nigh - 1
33) Change in Consciousness - 1
34) Changes to prosecute government corruption & individuals - 1
35) Christmas Items before December 21st is 98% off - 1
36) Daniel Spencer will suddenly wake up and realize this was all a strange dream - 1
37) Earthquake in Iran takes out nuclear research site - 1
38) Ecological Suicide - 1
39) Evolution/Hybrid Accident - 1
40) FEMA Camps Related - 1
41) Frustration of the general public - 1
42) General Earthquakes - 1
43) Greece drops out of the Euro - 1
44) Heightened natural disasters - 1
45) Hidden knowledge regarding ancient civilizations/aliens will be revealed - 1
46) Internet blocks/ACTA Enforced - 1
47) Joseph Kony returns as the Anti-Christ - 1
48) Legalisation of Cannabis - 1
49) Mass Panic - 1
50) Major Paradigm Change - 1
51) Mayans Related - 1
52) Money is devalued to 0 so old socks are the new money - 1
53) My wife and dog leave me - 1
54) Obama takes a dump on the American people - 1
55) Panic in 2013 with no end in sight - 1
56) Pope assassinated but called natural causes - 1
57) Rabid French Cheese Related - 1
58) Romney elected, does the exact same as Obama - 1
59) Snooki's baby is born - 1
60) Some fool will make another fairy-tale - 1
61) The barrage of "I told you nothing would happen" threads that will be hitting ATS on the 21st - 1
62) The Mother In-Law Related - 1
63) War with Iran - 1

To conclude, the overall opinion on Above Top Secret with regards to what they think will happen on December 21st 2012 is "Officially" Unofficially 1) Global Economic Collapse/Banking Related/Martial Law - 47.

As you can see, it was a close race between Solar Flares/Sun Related , Nothing/Just another regular day and World War III! Read into it what you will, im sure this will generate some interesting discussion.

Do we have any patterns in the voting position, and is this opinion an honest reflection of the members on ATS? Discuss. Stay tuned for more voting threads later on in the way and thanks to everyone who took part in this poll.

JC.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

It would be awesome if ATS actually did one of their official polls on 2012. Or have they?

Cool thread though.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Zombies got 16 "votes"...

and war with Iran has only 1.

Yep. ATS, you never disappoint. now...time to get a katana and some zombrex

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Hello everyone new here and am really excited about adding my thoughts to your collective. I must say that these results have me completely bewildered. I would almost go as far as betting everything I have that complete reversal of this will occur this year. 1. A war with Iran is inevitable amd will occur sooner rather than later this year. 2. A terrorist attack of great magnitude and 3. A collapse of the Global Economy.

Thats just my opinion, unfortunately was not a member to vote when the thread went live.

All the best

thedogsblogocks

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow, A new favorite to hope for
Angry monkeys attack with sticks.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
oh wow I laughed so hard at the prospect of the world ending via a 98% off Christmas sale before the 21st :'D

Still though I feel that many of these can be combined into one.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Good poll, martial law is definitely up there on the list of possibilities since so many different causes could be responsible. And I like the idea of old socks being used as money. Good laugh.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
20) Peace - 3

ouch guys, pessimistic much ?

I mean, I do think # is gona hit the fan at some point in the near future. But peace is surely a possibility is it not? at least in the long run?
edit on 26-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
-----------------------------------------------------------
1) Global Economic Collapse/Banking Related/Martial Law - 47
2) Solar Flares/Sun Related - 46
3) Nothing/Just another regular day - 44
4) World War III - 44
5) Alien Intervention - 26
6) Illuminati/NWO Related - 19
7) Polar Shift/Volcanoes/Earthquakes/Tsunamis/Floods - 18
8) Increased Vibrations/4th/5th Dimension Related - 16
9) Zombie/Flu/Virus Pandemic - 16
10) Bible - Angels/demons/Rapture Related - 9

it would be interesting to also figure out how all these relate to eachother, as many have mentioned many can be combined

but im thinking somethin along the lines that the increases sun flares are say causing the polar shift and heightening tensions in which the NWO/illuminati are trying to maintain their system of domination into the next world through martial law however a global economic collapse is going to occur which will either be used for the NWO to reassert itself in a more dominant system afterwards or for people to reclaim their freedoms.

i would also say the increased vibrations and dimensions are related to heightening solar activity as well, also that WWIII could be caused in affect of the NWO trying to maintain their domination before its too late
edit on 26-3-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Thank you for taking time to collate all of the votes.

Having seen the final results, I'm pretty surprised that 'Nothing/Just another regular day' wasn't top of the list (vote rigging anyone?
)

Also surprising to see the 'Illuminati/NWO related' vote not getting higher numbers than it has.

Maybe you should have cut out members' own input into the vote, when you get votes such as:

47) Joseph Kony returns as the Anti-Christ - 1

LOL

edit on 27-3-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Angry monkeys!!! Now I'm scared. Nobody warned me about angry monkeys!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Great, now do a poll that focuses on positive things that might happen.

Why do we always focus on negativity?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Angry monkeys are a real risk.

Just watch "The Conquest of the Planet of the Apes"...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Just was reading about this
www.foxnews.com...
and got a very strong urge to be upset when the thought came to my mind that these people do not care to live anymore and are going to go head on with these police and don't care if they die in a face-off with the police. I'm just commenting here because I searched May 20 mass suicides and this came up apparently 3 other people feel the same may happen

18) Mass Suicides/Dissapointment Related - 3

I don't know if it is considered suicide, but it might as well be.
Freaked me out thinking about it and damn near brought me to tears as if I knew it was going to happen, not that it was a probability...

We'll see!! haha

top topics

join