It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the devils work is being done on earth, where is gods work?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

I understand you and your hidden knowledge.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
we all know about the death and destruction around us an around the world, if its the devils work and hes everywhere! wheres god and the good he could do around the world i just dont seem to see it at all, i mean everything has an opposite, man,woman night,day hot,cold good and evil right! but all i see is the bad stuff where is god and the good stuff

I wouldn't necessarily call all of those "opposites". Day is only called day, because it is filled with light. Night is only called night, because it lacks light. Cold is the word we use to describe the "absence" of heat. So to, do we use the word Evil, for the absence of "Good".

The Earth is the Devil's playground, no death - but as Jesus has stated in Luke 17:21 - nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

Righteous deeds can only come from God; which we call Godliness - or Holy. Those who have the power to change this world have the responsibility to change it. When you see a man walking down the street past a homeless man, and he stops and hands the homeless man $10 - did he do that for his own benefit? You will know if he goes and tells all his friends what he did. However, the man who, in secret, does good deeds - you know they are from the Father, as God NEVER supports self-righteousness.

To answer your question in summary: The Devil influences us from the outside. God influences his Children from the inside. God uses US to do his deeds.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by Iason321

Ayn Sof is an idea of jewish mysticism or kabbalah. In your introduction you claim to be a catholic (in between bouts of atheism :lol) Are you one of these people who jumps from one trendy fad to the next? and has no real insight into anything much at all
I suspect so..........
edit on 26-3-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

The Ayn Sof is a kabbalistic term, but if you understood what I was trying to convey I doubt you would have made this post mocking me.

Yes, I was involved in the Catholic Church when I started posting here, but actually through this website and my own research and study I came to the reality and truth that Hell doesn't exist and the Catholic Church is built on lies.

No, I do not jump between one trendy fad and the next, I have been a Christian for years. Different denominations, yes, but same core beliefs and core values, nonetheless.

No real insight huh? I am on a spiritual journey as is everyone and you have judged me because my beliefs have evolved. Maybe if your brain evolved a little you wouldn't be so condescending

God bless

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The devil is in the symbolism!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

we all know about the death and destruction around us an around the world, if its the devils work and hes everywhere! wheres god and the good he could do around the world i just dont seem to see it at all, i mean everything has an opposite, man,woman night,day hot,cold good and evil right! but all i see is the bad stuff where is god and the good stuff

If you see satan's work all around you it's in response to and an attempt to thwart the work of God that's already being done everywhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by netgamer7k

His ways are vastly different than our ways, and His time clock is not our time clock.

Exactly.

Q: What is a billion years to an eternal God?

A: A fleeting moment in time.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
God gave man free will to do right or wrong.All the evil you see are man's own doing,not his.Time is short.

Nope, the bible clearly states that god created both good and evil so logic will dictate that free will is an illusion and to be given freewill is an oxymoron.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I understand you and your hidden knowledge.

Hm, I have none more than you my friend but I do like to delve

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Q: What is a billion years to an eternal God? A: A fleeting moment in time.

You cannot know that your god is not insane through existing in infinite moment of now, this insanity would go far to explain the psychotic behavior exhibited by this god in the books which are alleged to be inspired by it ie the bibles

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chi-and-Me

I agree. I should have said "the God that my parents belive in and scare me with"

Well I'm glad to see you're at least questioning things my friend please keep on prodding away at the nonsense with the skeptic stick, you will probably not have felt more free.

Reason is the truth the light and the way, there is nothing to fear from rejecting superstitious death cults they are only perpetuated by people with an inferior mind afraid of taking responsibility for their own lives and control of theire own minds

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Satan is fallen being here stuck on earth until judgement. earth is fallen and under a curse through adam and eve. evil prevails unless those that have the spirit of God in them are filled and overflowing allowing Gods kingdom to grow and shine out into the world and other people. thus the romans chapter 8 talks about carnal nature versus life through the spirit. God is all powerful however he gave dominion of earth to mankind. if evil happens or works of satan in this world it is because we allow it, and quite frankly most of the time we are the cause of it ourselves in the carnal nature! God's kingdom does shine through into this fallen world however you have to look for it and you have to be a part of it to spread it to others yourself, we each have our own opportunities to let our light shine like a city on a hill for the whole world to see!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
want the short answer?

God and /or his work....is "Within"....

meaning it is not outward like the devils handiwork

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

yo udio!

that blows all the middlemen out of the equation. can't be having that, the revenue streams will suffer!
btw your sig. isn't that written on one of the popes hats? vicarious fili die.
f

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by Iason321

Ayn Sof is an idea of jewish mysticism or kabbalah. In your introduction you claim to be a catholic (in between bouts of atheism :lol) Are you one of these people who jumps from one trendy fad to the next? and has no real insight into anything much at all
I suspect so..........
edit on 26-3-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

The Ayn Sof is a kabbalistic term, but if you understood what I was trying to convey I doubt you would have made this post mocking me.

Yes, I was involved in the Catholic Church when I started posting here, but actually through this website and my own research and study I came to the reality and truth that Hell doesn't exist and the Catholic Church is built on lies.

No, I do not jump between one trendy fad and the next, I have been a Christian for years. Different denominations, yes, but same core beliefs and core values, nonetheless.

No real insight huh? I am on a spiritual journey as is everyone and you have judged me because my beliefs have evolved. Maybe if your brain evolved a little you wouldn't be so condescending

God bless

If it took you ATS to come to this realization, yet you boast here against, I would suggest you have bigger problems than your past as a catholic or your future as a prophet.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It's real easy to see them both....GOD'S work/good stuff is LOVE..and the adversary's is FEAR.
And the rest is just various mixtures of them both...like bastard children of your soul's romantic twist off with your ego...(isn't that perhaps some sort of incest on another plane?)

Just learn the tell the difference and feed the souls and starve the egos! And feed them love...don't give anyone any fear...don't even throw it to the dogs...it ain't good for nobody!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

You cannot know that your god is not insane through existing in infinite moment of now, this insanity would go far to explain the psychotic behavior exhibited by this god in the books which are alleged to be inspired by it ie the bibles

And then alone for the biggest part of it!

Yes....mad mad mad...I saw him cursing out a fig leaf one day...I'm hoping Jesus is a twin so that we can know he ain't crazy from solitude, too!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
God's work is within. It's a matter of light and dark; Light, or Lucifer (light-bearer) rules this domain and reality. The domain of light, matter and carbon based lifeforms. It preaches real everything you can observe or touch, everything within sight.

We happen to have a moon that is 400 times smaller than the sun and the sun is 400 times as far away as the moon. This moon provide light on earth with its reflection of the sun, so we are never in full darkness. The elite celebrate their pact with the material universe by sun symbolism and other symbolism pointing at materialism. Western culture is riddled with hidden symbolism in movies, games, architecture and so on and so forth. A well known and well used number is 666;

6 protons
6 neutrons
6 electrons

The elites pact with Lucifer has always been about keeping conscious beings from finding out about the other dimensions. The other dimensions are contacted in darkness, through yourself. We humans have an innate fear of the darkness, and fear are instilled through cultural programming. In the darkness awaits ghosts, demons, jinns, bad entities and what have you.

You are discouraged to feel comfortable in the darkness. But if you escape your fears, you can meet the other; the lord of the darkness, the unified hyper space of knowledge, understanding and love. Meditation can probably help you on your way, but that requires years and years of practice before mastering. Our nature has instead offered us a helping hand in our evolutionary step of contacting the intelligent field occupying the dark dimension out of reach from the light.

Through the psilocybin mushroom you can meet the other. Ingesting between 2 and 5 dried grams of the mushroom, you could lie down in a comfortable position in a darkened room and just look at your eyelids. The psilocybin mushroom is an entheogen.

En - within
theo - god
gen - generate

The elite has kept this a secret and destroyed it from history. Everybody can connect to the god within, and nature has obliged us with a helping friend. If you do this technique, if you close your eyes in silent darkness, you connect. Some would say this is occult practice, but be that as it may. On the other side, your loving teacher preaches self respect, awareness, love, forgiveness, spirituality, creativity, invention. This is it people.

This information is coming out now in 2012, the year of human awakening and the second period of enlightenment (illumination). The secrets are falling, the bricks are coming together. Everything is going according to plan. The all seeing eye is an ancient symbol that the elite stole, so they could control it's meaning. Through a series of fortunate accidents, the symbol has found it's way to us in perfect timing. We have woken ourselves up, from within. The all seeing eye represents our three eyes, and also that our body is a trinity with the soul and the mind.

Our third eye, the mind's eye can see in the darkness. The psilocybin mushroom intensifies our minds eye capabilities, and by accepting this help from nature we are able to fully be one with the other. Cultures has been doing this from the beginning, and the elite has tried to extinguish this from history.

Time is now people, in 2012 we make contact with the alien within.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

Double negative. Those only work in Greek.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
GOD's work is done by the people in smaller numbers...It is easy to convince someone to do the devils work, and its harder for someone to do the work of GOD...

edit on 31-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Watching too much news can do that to you. Try to go out, travel, and relax sometimes. You'll see the goodness around you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join