It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones/ you bonehead. Blown Lindsey Williams interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Just listened to Alex interview Lindsey Williams on his Sunday show.

This time I felt that Lindsey had some hard dates for a manipulated currency collapse and important info on future oil prices.

Alex kept interrupting Lindsey and going on breaks then he came back a promoted his bumper stickers, supplements, books, etc. By the time the old guy got wound up again Alex went to another break.

Lindsey ended up not giving much of use out.

This sucked. Alex blew the interview completely.

---------------------------------

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

Thats Alex for you, 90% shouting 9% selling 1% sense.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yeah, but think how much money he made off of those advertisers!! LOL!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

Not much info, can you state what Lindsey Williams said?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
shouldnt you be posting this on his website?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The Sunday show Is only 2 hours long and Williams was only there for the second hour, Its understandable that things where a little rushed. and as far as him plugging products, he HAS to do that as part of the deal with those business', there Isn't a am/fm radio host who doesn't do the same thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I've listened to AJ interview Williams before. The guy has a lot of interesting things to say, at least he says he has interesting things to say; but he NEVER gets to the point. It's like a big tease.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't know why he keeps letting that guy on his show. It's all a sham. Both of them are embarrassing to listen to. Maybe he feels sorry for him. He doesn't have any information. Predicting the price of oil is going to go up is not exactly super secret inside information. Look down in the comment section before you waste your time watching the interviews they are always the same. “Get to the point” “Nothing said” “Nothing new” “Bla, bla, bla” “Waste of time” “AJ keeps interrupting” “Buy my DVDs and you will find out what I’m not telling you” and so on.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Exactly, and this is truly the point. To keep you listening so you can be fed the advertisements. I promise you Lindsay Williams is in on this as well. They know before they go on air what to do, which is the real reason Alex has Lindsay as a regular on the show, because they know how to "work" the audience. Alex Jones could care less about what is really going on in the country. He is a radio actor who simply spins the news in the opposite direction. What's his biggest line? "Folk's it's right here", then shows a news article or link from the MSM and simply spins it.

Television does this, so does radio. This is how you keep the listeners listening. It's like having hungry people wondering around looking for food. You throw a few bread crumbs on the ground and keep them following it believing they're going to wind up finding a large food supply at the end. But instead the crumbs simply lead you to a trap (in this case listening to ads) and keeps you hungry. The only person to really gain anything from this is Alex and company and that's it. This will always be radio in America. Real truth will NEVER be broadcast in America the way things are now, don't be fooled or sold. The only way real truth would be told on the radio is if someone truly in the know hacked in and took over, and even that wouldn't last long via the feds finding them and shutting them down. And even then who would know if they could believe them? American radio or anything being broadcast in America is not the place to find "real" truth, i'm sorry, it isn't. Your fooling yourself if you believe otherwise. Radio in America has one purpose and one purpose only, making money. Well, two, and to feed you whatever flavor of propaganda for the day. That's it, period.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Trust me, Linsey williams doesnt have any worthy inside information. He only tells you that he does.
I watched an hour of him on the alex jones show on youtube a month ago and by the end of it i was so angry and frustrated that i almost booked a flight to th US from Australia, just so i could go and punch Alex Jones and Lindey Williams flush in the face. lol

I dont Know what the whole point of it is? Alex Jones cutting to endless breaks while this other guy tels you he has important information, yet never tells it while also going on about his own track record with these things. I mean WHAT IS THE POINT? I have a huge Distrust for Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2

LOL I almost felt the same way; I recall that hour interview too

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Indigo2

LOL I almost felt the same way; I recall that hour interview too

I think that was probably the one I watched too; a month ago seems right. I wonder if I could get him on MY show. I'll make him get to the point!

BTW, the Season 2 premiere is only a couple of days away. Guests include USGS scientist Jim Berkland (predicted the Northridge World Series quake,) Terral Croft (Terral03 of Elenin fame,) and Irish theologian Patrick Heron, author of The Nephalim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse.

I can't wait! I'll show AJ how it's done.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Keep up the good work! you are the citizen journalists that alex jones could only be in his wet Lindsay Williams dreams.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I've listened to AJ interview Williams before. The guy has a lot of interesting things to say, at least he says he has interesting things to say; but he NEVER gets to the point. It's like a big tease.

If you listen to the interview, I felt Lindsey had some real meat and potatoes to put on the table.

I know what you mean about Lindsey wandering around during an average interview. This time seemed different.

-------------------------

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
dont care much for AJ but I have to say Williams just cannot make a point, I have watched AJ struggle with Williams not making points before.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Why not start a thread with the relevant information Lindsey put forth, instead of attacking the messenger, Alex Jones, which seems to be a national past time here at ATS. The fact that China and Japan recently just signed a huge trade agreement and it does not use the US dollar as it's basis? And all you guys want to do is attack Alex? If it wasn't for me listening to his show, I wouldn't have known about that trade agreement. Lindsey put forth a fundamental point regarding when the dollar may start a death spiral - when financial contracts used or sold with derivatives - and they've been sold to people all over the world, start defaulting and the money isn't there to pay off the derivatives contracts, all hell will break loose. That is why the developing world is dropping the dollar - it's a scam.

www.financialsense.com...
edit on 26-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

top topics

join