It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I've just been diagnosed with breast cancer....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by davedexter
reply to post by orbitbaby

Hello, and my sincerest condolence to you for your cancer diagnosis. PLEASE know that many, many people overcome Cancer and do it NATURALLY! My fiancee is a perfect example. I live near Boston. She went to the best hospitals in the area. She received the typical treatments, radiation (murderous), chemo (even worse!) and of course, surgery, which initially was not an option. She had a cancerous tumor 2.4" in her brain and another cancerous tumor in her left breast. Both were growing fast and aggressively. After going through there absolutely 1 step less than death treatment, IT DIDN'T WORK!! They sent her home to die on December 19th of 2011. She and I are getting married in May of this year!!

www.cancertutor.com...

Go to this site. We had nothing to lose and everything to gain. We ordered treatments on this alternative cancer treatment site, specifically BLA, Zormus, PrugX, MC2 and a few others. We oxgenated her body, increased her pH, built up her immune system (which was almost completely destroyed by the chemo / radiation) and then sat back and waited. GOOD NEWS / BAD NEWS. Good news is that the brain cancer, very hard to treat due to the fact that you must avoid "swelling" of any kind, is now gone! COMPLETELY! No more seizures either. MORE GOOD NEWS. The breast tumor is also gone! COMPLETELY! This tumor was growing so fast that they said it was going to invade her heart space and her left breast had to be removed Immediately! Not. ALL GONE, BOTH. HOWEVER, one of the two (2) hospitals in the Boston area giving her treatment, actually the 1st, gave her so much radiation it CAUSED CANCER to form in her bones! She now has MM, Multiple Myeloma and we are working with alternative treatments for that. Confident we will beat it. 2 out of 3 isn't bad, unless we are talking death as a result.

So my point is that if you go online, do your research, you will see, there is a wealth of information and details and products which can and will assist you. No one, and I mean NO ONE, should be dying of cancer.

It is a paradox, but they give you radiation to get rid of cancer, but radiation causes cancer.

I am not a kook, please now that. I have seen it first hand, they work and will for anyone, Stage 1, Stage IV, doesn't matter. However, time is of the essence, so the sooner you get these in your system, the better. [/quote

Hi,

I apologize if I seem to be jumping in on this post and I my heart goes out to the original poster and the
recent news you have received.

I am new here and not sure how else I could get in touch with person who posted this quoted reply.

My husband has just received the news of 2 tumors in his brain. One on his left frontal lobe and one with in his
fliud on the top of his brain. It started out with him having headaches all the time and seizures once in a while.

I truly believe that our body can heal itself but only when it is in top performing order with proper food selection
that supply our immune system with the vitamins, minerals and other required elements.

He has not had a biopsy yet to be sure what state the tumors are but knows the one is a size of a grape. He was told if a biopsy was taken and they are cancerous that they would cut them out at the same time if optional and would have to start either chemo or radiation right away. Also because of where the tumors are located, there is a good chance he would not come out of it as have to go through and the same person. It could alter his ability to speak and walk.

We do not want to do any chemo or radiation as we all know that it poison to begin with and causes cancers to spread.

I have been on the internet since his diagnoses 2 weeks ago, non stop. I have come across many alternative options but am wary because of where the cancer. I know that the immune system if in high gear can rid cancer
cells but also causes inflammation which is very dangerous with brain cancer.

Your story has touched me and given me hope that there is an alternative way to deal with this. I have heard of the supplements your wife used to get rid of her cancer cells but would like more help on how you used them and how long it took to see results. You mentioned a site to check out but not sure what protocol you followed. You only mentioned supplements like PurgX, BLA, MC2 and Zormus. Any further help you could offer I would be so grateful. He is 37yrs and has so much life left to live. I believe he is in the early stages as he still has energy to work and do things daily but that also has to do with the changes we have made to diet and the detoxing of his system.

I am not sure if I can leave an email or not but will wait for a reply from you.

Thanks for your time,

Sabrina
edit on 3-4-2012 by sconroy3 because: never added reply

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mindvsself

Originally posted by mindvsself
I don't know what you're feeling right now, but I know it must be difficult. The worst of it all is the colossal amount of fear associated with cancer. Do not fall victim to this, it is everything that the medical paradigm is based on: FEAR! A very close family member went through the same thing. After discovering Homeopathy and German New Medicine, her entire views changed, and she experienced a natural recovery.

Can you elaborate on how "German New Medicine" physically helped your friend? What do you mean natural recovery? I can't seem to locate any full length articles pertaining to anything other than just the emotional state being changed - and possibly giving way to the placebo effect.

I'm a big advocate of homeopathy, so I want to learn more.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
INSIST on a PET scan a short while after surgery.

My wife died in September frrom exactly the same circumstances you describe.

What happen was that after a year of being "declared" cancer free, no one had checked to see if it had spread anywhere.

It did, in fact, spread into her lymph system.

I am not telling you this in some effort to scare you, but to make sure that you do this. Because if it has spread in you, they can catch it and still manage to save your precious life.

Take care girlie!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Some great news in regards to the breast cancer This VIRUS CURES CANCER IN 7 DAYS

Scientists at the Penn State College of Medicine said this week they have discovered a virus that is capable of killing all grades of breast cancer “within seven days” of first introduction in a laboratory setting.

The virus, known as adeno-associated virus type 2 (AAV2), is naturally occurring and carried by up to 80 percent of humans, but it does not cause any disease.

sOURCE : www.rawstory.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Instead of all good suggestions I think that we should use Herbal ESSIAC Products to make strong our immune system, that might be helpful to get rid on cancer.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I am here, have nothing to add right now but I am here and feel so strongly for you. Will stay tuned and hope that this is the healing process and not the end.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fictitious

Can you elaborate on how "German New Medicine" physically helped your friend?

German New Medicine is a revolutionary new paradigm that sees what we normally call disease as being nature's biological program to cope with sudden, unexpected conflict shocks to the psyche. The discoverer, Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer, submitted his discovery to the University of Tubingen in 1981 as a post-doctoral thesis but was rejected. Here is a link to his biography: Biography of Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer.

There is a person who conducts seminars on German New Medicine and who is also a practitioner. His name is Dr. Douglas J. Price. His background is as a chiropractor. He has written a book Activate Your Brain To Heal Your Body: Understand Your Disease Through Nature's Laws.

He also has a website devoted to German New Medicine. He states:

In all terminal cases there is a traumatic unanticipated event prior to the onset of disease.

www.germannewmedicine-au.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: orbitbaby

Its a great shock when you get that diagnosis. But its not a death sentence. My wife has just got through the Chemo, the research suggests, any one who has this diagnosis, and the surgeon suggested and ,agreed, must stop immediately and utterly all dairy products. Stopping something is a bit counter intuitive. but here is why.rense.com... The "pregnant" lactating cow has a massive rise in hormones, these two hormones feed and stimulate the breast tissue. Oestrogen and Insulin like growth hormone. Adult humans don't need them.

I've laboured this point on A.T.S. till I'm blue in the face.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Its a great shock when you get that diagnosis. But its not a death sentence. My wife has just got through the Chemo, the research suggests, any one who has this diagnosis, and the surgeon suggested and ,agreed, must stop immediately and utterly all dairy products. Stopping something is a bit counter intuitive. but here is why.rense.com... The "pregnant" lactating cow has a massive rise in hormones, these two hormones feed and stimulate the breast tissue. Oestrogen and Insulin like growth hormone. Adult humans don't need them.

I've laboured this point on A.T.S. till I'm blue in the face.

My wife was diagnosed several months ago as well. Her2 + and negative for the estrogen, progesterone. Before chemo ever started she had noticeable decrease in the "lump". The scan after two chemos showed no cancer. A better scan is upcoming next week. If clear they may stop one of the chemo drugs immediately.

What she did was eliminate all sugar except that occurring naturally in food, also eliminated all dairy (except whole milk yogurt and yogurt cheese, all grains, all nitrates. Without sugar and milk she lost the desire for coffee as well. Kind of a strict paleo diet (no honey or maple syrup as a sweetener). Leaves us eating fruits, vegetables, nuts and meat (fish, chicken, grass fed beef). Olive oil and coconut oil to cook with. Hard to eat enough but while skinnier, i feel pretty healthy. The wife has withstood the chemo well in addition.

I want to add that she has been eating lots of berries. Read that they help discourage new blood vessel growth which the cancer uses to survive, We are born with all the blood vessels we need. Anti-genesis or something close to that is the category of food to fight blood vessel growth.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

We basically did the same diet, having caught it early seems to be the main thing . I think the survival rates are a lot higher now, as the chemo drugs are getting more sophisticated. We were eating about a kilo of cheese a week. Which is made from 80% pregnant cows milk . The hormone content gets massive if they are pregnant. Non pregnant cows, have a much lower oestrogen content, but still a bit of a worry, along with Igf1 growth hormone, which is the same humans stop producing when mature, as its to get a small calf grown into a big cow in eighteen months, by stimulating cell production . In human females their is no point in having hormones stimulating breast tissue whether they are lactating or not. these hormones stay in the milk fat, and get ingested. As these cancers start in the milk ducts, of adult human females, but its looking like their is cause for concern with regards to hormone related cancers in men as well.

Another upside was we had to stop all blood pressure meds, about a couple of weeks after stopping the Dairy, my cholesterol went back to normal, their were a lot of positives.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

My mom is a survivor.....It is hard painful road.......Hope is the best thing......Never lose it........Never.
edit on 29-6-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Personally, if I were to be diagnosed with cancer, I think I would be more afraid of the chemo and radiation than I would the cancer.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Easy to say when you haven't been diagnosed with cancer.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So sorry to hear your news. Try not to lose hope, there are plenty of treatments including radio, hormone and chemo therapies available for you. It's obviously going to be a rough ride ahead and it kinda puts your life on hold, but you will get your head down and march begrudgingly through the treatments, because that's what you have to do, but an inner strength will get you through them. I'm currently on my 4th course of chemo for a brain tumour I've been living with for 13 years. It's a slog, but you just get your head down and stomp through it. I wish you the best of luck, make sure you take any support that is offered to you. My thoughts are with you x

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: fictitious

Can you elaborate on how "German New Medicine" physically helped your friend?

German New Medicine is a revolutionary new paradigm that sees what we normally call disease as being nature's biological program to cope with sudden, unexpected conflict shocks to the psyche. The discoverer, Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer, submitted his discovery to the University of Tubingen in 1981 as a post-doctoral thesis but was rejected. Here is a link to his biography: Biography of Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer.

I find it disturbing that a university would refuse to accept the project of verification of revolutionary findings as a topic for a post-doctoral thesis. Why would they do that?

Apparently, in this case, the issue ended up in court. In 1986 the University of Tubingen was ordered to continue the post-doctoral thesis proceedings. The university did not respond and on April 22, 1994 they announced that they were not going to.

Dr. Hamer had received his medical degree from the University of Tubingen and worked as a physician for a number of years at University Clinics of Tubingen and Heidelberg.

I see a suspicious lack of curiosity about the authenticity of a paradigm-shifting medical model by the University of Tubingen in the case of Dr. Hamer's documented findings from his work with patients.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sent you important PM

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join